我拿来了检查结果
I got the rest of the labs back.
他们对异物组织进行了染色体分♥析♥
They did a chromosome analysis of the tissue.
你不会相信的
You won't believe this.
比尔长了个卵巢?
Bill has an ovary?
根据他女儿的说法
Um, according to his daughter,
富兰克林先生是个老酒鬼
Mr. Franklin is a heavy drinker.
每天喝6到8瓶 绝对是个酒鬼
Six to eight drinks a day, an alcoholic by any standard.
治疗方案
Protocol?
先预约一个放液穿刺术
Schedule a paracentesis.
理由
Reason?
排出那些腹水 释放压力
Draining the fluid will relieve the pressure.
很好 但是不用预约 直接做就行了
Good, but don't schedule it. Do it.
你让我们来做这个吗
You want us to do the procedure?
你看过一次对吗
You've seen one, right?
当然
Absolutely.
那就去做吧
Well, now do one.
我从来没见过
I've never seen one.
你马上就要见到了
You're about to.
哦 天呐
Oh, my God.
天啊 卵巢
God, an ovary.
这赋予了"都市美型男"新的含义
It gives new meaning to the term "Metrosexual."
嗨 乔治
Hi, George.
奥丽维亚
Olivia.
我呢 直接被无视吗
What am I, invisible?
阿历克斯
Alex.
你先走吧 我等下会赶上来的
You go ahead. I'll catch up with you later.
我们俩今晚何时独处
About time I got you alone today.
-奥丽维亚 -你的轮班什么时候结束
- Olivia-- - What time is your shift done?
我8点下班
Because mine's over at 8:00,
所以我想也许你可以过来找我
and I thought maybe you could come over.
奥丽维亚 我必须告诉你些事
Olivia! I need to tell you something.
怎么了
What's wrong?
你要和我分手吗
Are you breaking up with me?
什么 不
What? No.
真的不是
Oh, no, really, no.
只是
It's just...
好吧 你是我长♥期♥以来所交往的第一个女友
Okay, you're the only person that I've been with in a long time.
长♥期♥不是说有生以来 几乎不沾女生那种
I mean, not unusually long or anything, you know?
只是一段比较长的空窗期
Just a normal amount of long time.
如果你曾经和其他人交往过 也没关系
But it wouldn't matter to me if you've been with someone else.
你有吗
Maybe you have?
我并不是指责你什么 或是评判你
I'm not accusing you of anything or, you know, judging you
或者是给人戴红字之类的 你懂吗
or handing out scarlet letters or anything, you know?
红A字:旧时被判通奸者佩带的标记
你是个女人 你明白吗
You're a woman, you know?
非常有吸引力的女人
A very attractive woman.
你当然和其他男人交往过
Of course you've been with other men.
不是说你和很多人交往
I mean, not that you've been with a lot of men.
-像个妓♥女♥似的 -妓♥女♥
- It's not like you're a prostitute or-- - A prostitute?
不 不是 当然不是妓♥女♥
No! Not a -not a prostitute.
和妓♥女♥正相反 一个淑女
No, the opposite of a prostitute, a lady.
你非常淑女
You're very ladylike.
我是说 你很温柔软乎 但
I mean, you're very bendy, but...
-乔治 深呼吸 -好的
- George, breathe. - Okay.
只是 好吧 事情是这样的
It's just-- okay, here's the thing.
我真的非常喜欢你 奥丽维亚
I really like you, Olivia.
我很喜欢你
I like you a lot.
我也喜欢你
Well, I like you, too.
我得了梅毒
I have syphilis.
我可以说得更委婉的
That could have gone better.
你弄掉了牵引器
You dropped a retractor.
我坦白好了
Fine.
几个星期前 我正在做手术
A few weeks ago, I was operating,
我右眼视力变得模糊
and the vision in my right eye became blurry.
几个小时后 又好了
After a few hours, it was fine.
现在又开始模糊了
It's come back again.
你检查过吗
Did you have it checked out?
检查结果一切正常
The examination was normal.
我的眼科医生告诉我 只是因为我老了
My ophthalmologist tells me I'm just getting older...
但你知道我的视力下降意味着什么
but you know what a decline in my visual acuity can mean.
我帮你安排些检查
I'll set up some tests.
小谢
Shep...
我知道流言传出去会怎么样
I know how the rumor mill runs around here.
你知我知就好
Let's just keep this to ourselves.
当然
Absolutely.
是啊
Yeah.
你认为她是在说我吗
Do you think she's talking about me?
她当然在说你
She's absolutely talking about you.
伙计 这是个好事
Dude, that's a good thing.
不 不是
No. No, it's not.
乔治 想一想
Georgie, get a clue.
梅毒是你身上发生过的最好的事了
Syphilis is the best thing that ever happened to you.
在她们眼中 你就是个花♥花♥公♥子♥
In their eyes, you're a player.
嘿 梅毒男
Hey, syph boy.
你告诉她了
You told her?
只有克里斯蒂娜
Just Cristina.
"梅毒男"
"Syph boy."
此外号♥简直闪耀着灿烂的光环
It's got a nice ring to it,
就像超级男孩 不过是犯病版的
kind of like superboy, only diseased.
伊兹完全可以什么都不用说
Izzie didn't have to say a word.
在这个地方 八卦比疾病传播得还要快
Around here, the only thing that spreads faster than disease is gossip.
不是那样的
That's not true.
仅仅因为伊兹是个大嘴巴
Just 'cause Izzie can't keep her mouth shut
不意味着每个人都知道...
doesn't mean everyone knows...
嘿 乔治 你感觉怎么样 梅毒的事情我很遗憾
Hey George, how are you feeling? Sorry about the syphilis.
医院里的每个人都知道了吗
Everyone in this hospital knows?
知道你是个花♥花♥公♥子♥
Knows you're a player.
你神经病吧
You're disturbed.
确实
True.
每个人都有秘密
Everybody's got a secret.
庆幸一下你的被公开出来了吧
Be glad yours is out in the open.
哦 是吗 阿历克斯 你的秘密是什么
Oh, yeah, Alex? What's yours?
你告诉我你的 然后我会告诉你我的
You show me yours, and I'll show you mine.
我敢说你一定有很多劲爆的黑暗秘密
I'll bet she's got some serious and kinky skeletons in the closet.
我有什么秘密与你无关
What's in my closet is none of your business.
好吧 我没有什么秘密 我的人生很无聊
Well, I don't have any secrets. My life is boring.
每个人都会刻意隐藏一些事
Everybody's got something to hide.
我们发现的那个组织不是肿瘤
Well, the mass we found is not a tumor.
这是好事 对吗
Well, that's good, right?
什么病都比癌症要好
Anything's got to be better than cancer.
棘手之处就在这里
That's where it gets a little tricky.
染色体分♥析♥显示
The chromosomal tests have revealed
你身体内的DNA来自两个不同的胚胎
that your body contains DNA from two different embryos
早在子♥宫♥里就开始形成
that merged in the womb at the very beginning of development.
很少有像你这样的案例
In rare cases such as yours,
形成了雌雄同体的状况
the condition can produce gonadal hermaphroditism.
我听到了恐怖的用语
I'm hearing scary words here,
普莱斯顿 就是那种不祥之兆
Preston, you know, pay-cable kind of words.
说白了就是
In English,
你膀胱里的那个组织是个卵巢
the mass in your bladder is an ovary.
不要担心 我们会把它移除
Don't worry. We're gonna remove it.
我们有一位非常优秀的妇科医生
We have an excellent gynecological surgeon on staff.
你是在告诉我 我是一个有卵巢的男人吗
You're telling me I'm a guy with an ovary?
就当是上帝造人时出了差错吧 老兄
It's simply a quirk of nature, man.
我该怎么跟霍莉说
What am I gonna tell Holly?
就说你会没事的
That you're gonna be fine.
我仍然是个男人 对吗
I'm still a man, right?
男人中的男人 纯爷们儿
A man's man, a kappa man.
我是说 我的性生活
I mean... you know, my sex life.
是有什么问题吗
Been having any problems?
是我那大肚妻向你透露的吗
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表