Was it my very pregnant wife that give it away?
哎呀 伙计 别担心
Come on, man, don't worry.
你都不知道身体里长了那东西 切掉你也不会有感觉的
You never knew it was there. You won't miss it when it's gone.
你真的懂怎么治疗梅毒吗
Are you sure you know what you're doing?
一剂盘尼西林
It's a shot of penicillin,
乔治 你应该感谢我为你打♥针♥
George. Be grateful I'm even doing this.
其实我真的很不想看到你那个部位
I'm about to see more of you than I ever wanted to.
估计我会做一周的噩梦
I'll be fighting nightmares for a week.
好吧 算了吧 不勉强你了
Okay, you know what? Forget this.
你到底想不想摆脱梅毒
Do you want to get rid of the syph or not?
那就把嘴闭上 把裤子脱了
Just shut up and drop them.
我真不敢相信
I cannot believe this.
梅瑞狄斯 出去
Meredith, go away!
哦 乔治 我来给你一点精神支持
Oh, George, I'll give you some moral support.
不 不要精神支持
No. No moral support.
我是个病患
I'm indisposed here.
乔治 没什么大不了的
George, it's not a big deal.
而且你的屁屁好可爱哦
And you have a cute butt.
我的屁♥股♥也很可爱
I have a cute butt, too.
你想看看吗
You want to see?
走开 不是你那样打♥针♥的
Oh, get out. You're doing it wrong.
那你来吧
Be my guest.
什么 阿历克斯
What-- Alex.
阿历克斯
Alex.
在这做什么呢
What are we doing here?
让乔治精神崩溃
Breaking George's spirit.
治疗乔治的梅毒
Curing george's syph.
我不喜欢打♥针♥
I don't like needles.
幸亏你当了医生
Good thing you became a doctor.
另一边
Other side.
-伊兹 -什么事
- Izzie? - Yeah?
富兰克林先生的手术安排在午饭后
Mr. Franklin's procedure's been scheduled for after lunch--
在干嘛呢
What are we doing?
我们在拯救乔治
We are saving George
以免他日后出现化脓 精神错乱等症状
from a future of festering sores and insanity.
哦 好可爱的屁屁
Oh, cute butt.
我就说吧
Told you.
真的很可爱 就像婴儿的
It is cute, like a baby's.
知道吗 我整日整夜都在幻想
You know, I have spent hours, days, years,
自己半裸着与三个女人在一个房♥间里
imagining myself half-naked in a room with three women.
但是现实更精彩
The reality is so much better.
我觉得他快哭了
I think he's gonna cry.
嗨 还是我 亨利女士
Hi. It's Ms. Henry again.
现在方便接电♥话♥吗
Is this a better time?
今天早上的事真抱歉 我不方便说话
Sorry about this morning. I wasn't alone and--
你打电♥话♥来有什么事吗
What were you calling about?
我只是想提醒你
I just wanted to remind you
今天是每月一次的家庭聚餐
that tonight's our monthly family dinner.
你从来没参加过任何家庭活动
You know, you haven't been to any of our family functions.
你得理解我
You have to understand.
我是外科实习医生 没有自己的时间
I'm a surgical intern, so my time isn't my own.
老人们都很期待这种聚会
Our residents really respond to these events.
他们很难得这么开心
They always enjoy themselves, which is so rare.
我觉得你能来很重要
I think it's important you attend.
我会到的
I'll be there.
我会尽力赶过去
I'll try to be there.
我一定会尽力的
I will definitely try
我空出了时间替你做核磁共振
I've cleared some time for your M.R.I.
-太好了 走吧 -好的
- Good. Let's get going. - Okay.
主任 很抱歉来烦你
Uh... sorry to bother you with this, Chief.
出了点状况
We've got kind of a situation.
又有什么
What now?
外科的3名实习医生 4名住院医生 6名护士
Three interns, four residents, and six nurses
都被查出患有
on this surgical floor have been diagnosed with...
梅毒
syphilis.
每年都有7万多名新患者
There are over 70,000 new cases every year.
若不尽早诊治
Undiagnosed,
梅毒可能导致失明 精神错乱甚至死亡
syphilis can lead to blindness, insanity, and death.
如果你曾和外科的另一个人
If you are having unprotected sex
发生过无保护性行为 立刻去做检查
with another member of the staff, get tested.
这不是请求
This is not a request.
帕特丽夏会为你们演示安全性行为
Patricia will now give you a safe-sex demonstration.
当时机到了
When the time is right, and,
先生们 你们都明白是什么时候
gentlemen, you'll all know when that time is,
小心地撕开安全套的包装袋
carefully open the condom packet...
把它套在"香蕉"上
and roll it onto the banana.
我们该现在下去做核磁共振
We should try and get down to do the M.R.I. now.
现在不是时候
This isn't really a good time.
如果你不想被别人发现
If you want to do this without anybody else knowing,
最好现在做
you should do it now.
健康的情侣关系应该是坦诚相对的
Open communication is essential to a healthy relationship.
在负责任的关系中
In a responsible relationship...
可怜的乔治
Poor George.
确实
Yeah.
我觉得他似乎真的喜欢那个"祸害女"
You know, I think he really likes typhoid Mary.
恋情才刚确立 估计很难经受性病一事的打击
Well, not many budding relationships survive a good dose of V.D.
确实
Yeah.
-完事儿以后 -确实
- When the banana is finished... -Yeah.
小心地取下安全套 并妥善处理它
...gently peel off the condom and dispose of it properly.
每次都用一个全新的安全套
With every fresh banana, always use a fresh condom.
你在躲着我
You're avoiding me.
我有事要忙 我在工作
I'm busy... at work. I-I'm working.
你为何也来排队
Why are you in this line?
等着检查梅毒
It's the syphilis line.
你用不着检查
You don't need to be in this line.
不用吗
I don't?
我没和其他人做过
There's no one else.
你很吃惊吗
That surprises you?
我早已处变不惊了
Nothing surprises me.
我用检查吗
Do I need to be in this line?
不用
No.
-那就好 -嗯
- Okay. - Okay.
富兰克林先生已做好术前准备
Mr. Franklin's prepped and ready.
太好了
Excellent.
天啊 看看这队伍
God, look at this line.
幸好我们不用去排队
Well, at least we don't have to stand in line.
我们都没有和男人搭上
That's the one good thing about the fact
恐怕这是唯一的好处了
neither of us is getting any, right?
富兰克林先生 我们会给您局部麻醉
Mr. Franklin, we've given you a local anaesthetic,
但你还是会感觉到一些压力
but you might feel some pressure.
好的
Okay,
我准备好了
I'm ready.
抓着皮肤
Grab the skin.
进入腹腔了
I'm in the peritoneal cavity.
体液带血
That fluid is bloody.
这算正常吗
Is it supposed to be bloody?
你们以前做过这个的 对吧
You've done this before, right?
当然 很多次了
Of course. Millions of times.
你没事的 富兰克林先生
You're doing great, Mr. Franklin.
好了 等等
Okay, wait, wait.
搞定
Okay, go.
太棒了
Good.
现在只用等着就好
Now all we have to do is wait.
这儿 你看见了吗
You see that right there?
是肿瘤
It's a tumor,
压♥迫♥了你的视神经
and it's pressing against your optic nerve.
可以手术吗
Is it operable?
当然
Oh, definitely.
不过有一定的风险
It does have its risks.
你是说我可能失明
You mean I could lose my sight?
都被我赶上了 梅毒爆发和肿瘤
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表