In what I've done wrong here.
但是 我仍然认为病人的病史
However, I do think the patient's history
在这个病例中至关重要
Is significant in this case.
她现在仍有200磅重
She still weighs 200 pounds,
这点都被我们忽略了
Which is why no one even noticed it.
但以那样的速度减肥
But with that kind of a weight drop,
关键的问题就不是多重
It doesn't matter how much you weigh.
实际上是厌食症
Technically, you're anorexic.
她减掉脂肪的同时 心肌也在减少
Along with all that fat, she was losing heart muscle.
这确实是为什么
That certainly could be the reason
一个小伤口变成了大损伤
For a small poke to become a large tear.
但并没有改变事实
That still doesn't change the faCT, though.
事故发生时
The poke wasn't reported by Dr.Grey
格蕾医生并没有及时报告
at the time of the occurrence.
-如果我能重来的话 -你不能
- and if I could change that... - and you can't.
你导致医院和你自己
You left yourself and the hospital
都必须承担巨大的责任
Open to tremendous amount of liability.
不 是病人体重骤减导致的
Not if the weight loss caused the problem.
抱歉 我别无选择
I‘m sorry I have no choice here...
我已经和病人的丈夫谈过了
I've spoken to the husband.
我相信只要他妻子病情稳定
And I believe as long as His wife remains stable...
你的保证又不能去银行拿钱
I can't take your beliefs to the bank,
伯克医生
Dr.Burke.
格蕾医生犯了个大错误
Dr.Grey made a huge error here.
-她报告了 -太晚了
- And she reported it. - Too late.
而且当着病人丈夫的面
And in front of the patient's husband.
但她报告了 她说出来了
But she reported it. She spoke up.
五年前 我在CT室时
Five years ago, as a CT fellow,
我有种不安感 好像没有仔细检查
I had a nagging feeling that I didn't check the body cavity
病人的肺腔就缝合了
Of a lung patient closely enough before I closed.
病人术后看上去没什么问题
The patient seemed fine post-op,
而我也在赶时间
and I was in a hurry.
昨天你和贝利医生
And yesterday you and Dr.Bailey pulled a towel out
从病人肺部取出了一条毛巾
From under that patient's lung.
为什么我没在适当的时候报告呢
Why didn't I report it at an appropriate time?
可能是因为我害怕
Maybe because I was afraid
害怕参加这样的会议
that I would be called into a meeting
因为医院的律师怕承担责任
Where some hospital lawyer's
导致结束我的事业
Fear of liability could in my career
再伟大的医生也会犯错
Even great doCTors make mistakes,
当我们犯错了
And when we do,
我们应该毫无顾忌地说出来
We've got to have a chance to speak up
而不是害怕受到惩罚
Without fear of retribution.
不然大家都痛苦
Or everyone suffers.
格蕾医生说出来了
Dr.Grey spoke up.
责任 真的很麻烦
Responsibility. It really does suck.
梅瑞狄斯 你没事吧
Meredith. You ok?
-没事 留院查看1个月 -那就好
- Yeah, one-month probation. - That's good.
的确
Yep.
伯克帮了我大忙
Burke saved my ass in there.
你们都没事干了吗
Don't you all have something better to do
快去
Come on people move
他一直想汇报毛巾的事
He was always gonna tell them about the towel.
只是在等合适的时机
Just wanted to wait for the right time.
信息就是力量
Information is power.
不幸的是
Unfortunately
一旦过了带牙套 穿少女胸罩的年龄
Once you get past the age of braces and training bras,
责任就和你形影不离了
Responsibility doesn't go away.
杰瑞 这位是斯隆
Jerry, this is Sloane.
她来和你聊聊
She's here to talk to you,
是否拟同意有关戒毒的事
If you want about options for rehab
我们无法逃避
It can't be avoided.
德雷克太太
Mrs.Drake,
我不知道如何向您表达我的歉意
I cannot begin to tell you how truly sorry I am.
不是有人迫使我们面对
Either someone makes us face it,
就是我们要承担它带来的后果
Or we suffer the consequences.
伊兹 我有了 我大便了
Izzie! I did it! I pooped!
太好了
All right!
-错过聚会了 -外科医生的生活
- Missed your party? - Life as a surgeon.
享受每一分钟吧
And loving every minute of it.
不过 成长也有好处
And still, adulthood has its perks.
谢谢你的咖啡
Thanks for the coffee.
我是说 潮鞋 性♥爱♥
I mean, the shoes, the sex,
没有父母唠叨你该做些什么
The no parents anywhere telling you what to do...
那真是太美妙了
That's pretty damn good.
感谢医学顾问50cent对本集的帮助
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表