And she's got nobody.
她却孤身一人
Her ICP's doubled. Get OR!
她颅内压升高 快订手术室
Prep for craniotomy.
准备开颅手术
Let's hang a mannitol. Take a blood gas.
甘露醇全速静点 急检个血气分♥析♥
I, uh, had to leave her skull flap off
我只能让她的颅腔开着
Until the pressure in her brain goes down.
直到她颅内压降下来
She's not going to make it, is she?
她撑不过去了 是吗
She's going to be fine.
她不会有事的
If she ever wakes up.
要是她能醒来
If she ever wakes up.
要是她能醒来
Dr. Burke, I'm off at 6
伯克医生 我6点下班
When we get the drink we talked about?
之前说好了 什么时候去喝杯
I don't think so. What about tomorrow night?
算了吧 明天晚上呢
Shepherd, you should know that
谢博德 你应该知道
Richard promise the chief to both of us
理查德都答应给我们做下任主任
But you knew that already.
你已经知道了
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
亲近你的朋友 更要亲近你的敌人
You're not the enemy.
你不是敌人
You're just the competition.
你只是竞争对手
So here is where you have the signature
把你的名字签在这
and down here the initials
首字母大写
Ok.
知道了
It just says that the, um... the...
就说那个 呃
Penis.
阴♥茎♥吗
Look, I'm a doctor.
我是医生
I mean, it shouldn't be weird to say this.
说那词应该不足为奇的
It's just that I used to change her diapers.
只是因为我以前还给她换过尿布
I get it.
我明白
It just says that it was never out of your sight.
文件就是说你没让它离开你半步
Here you go. One penis. Yeah.
给你吧 一个阴♥茎♥ 好
Officer.
给你 长官
We'll use a median approach
我们开正中口
For a transventricular repair with a right ventriculotomy.
做右心室切开术和心室修补
Let's open him up. Ok.
开胸吧
Fifteen blade, please.
15号♥手术刀
Grey? Yes, sir?
格蕾 到
Go scrub in.
准备参加手中
When we're finished cracking the baby's chest,
我们打开胸腔后
I'll let you hold the clamp.
你来拉钩
Seriously?
真的吗
Don't make me change my mind.
不要让我改变主意
I'm going.
我去准备
I have good news and bad news.
我有些好消息和坏消息
Good news is Dr. Bailey stopped your bleeding.
好消息是贝利医生帮你把血止住了
The bad news is we're giving your penis to the cops.
坏消息是我们把你阴♥茎♥交给警方了
Have a nice life.
生活愉快
The results of your labs are clean.
您的检测结果显示没问题
The tumor is benign. You can go home today.
肿瘤是良性的 您今天就可以回家了
At some point, you have to make a decision.
某些时刻 你必须做出决定
Boundaries don't keep other people out.
界线并不能把他人拒之门外
They fence you in.
却把你困住了
Life is messy.
生活一团糟
That's how we're made.
这就是我们所做的
Ok, fine, George and Izzie,
行了 好吧 乔治 伊兹
You can move into the house.
你们可以搬进来
Yes! I can't believe you caved!
太棒了 不敢相信你妥协了
Thank you.
多谢
Yes!
太好了
I can't believe I caved.
真不敢相信我妥协了
I blame the babies.
都怪这些婴儿
They make you toxic.
让你神志不清
So you can waste your life drawing lines...
你可以把人生浪费在划定界线上
Or you can live your life crossing them.
也可以跨越它们 好好生活...
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
But there are some lines...
但有些界线
So, it's intense.
那事 会很刺♥激♥的
This thing i have for ferryboats, I mean.
我是指渡船的事
That are way too dangerous to cross.
跨过它们实在太危险了...
I'm so taking the stairs this time.
我这次就走楼梯吧
No self control.
没有自♥制♥力
It's sad. Really.
真可悲 可悲啊
Here's what I know.
我知道的是
If you're willing to take the chance...
如果你愿意碰碰运气
the view from the other side...
"线"的另一边风景...
is spectacular.
令人惊叹...
感谢本剧医学顾问对本集的专业指导
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表