And it's just... stupid,
这只是 愚蠢的想法
And i'm tired, and forget it.
我累了 当我没说过
You know what you need?
你知道你需要什么吗
No.
不行
It's sick and twisted.
这是很不好也不妥
We said last time was the last time.
我们说过上次是最后一次了
You've been doing it without me?
你背着我偷偷去了吗
Nancy Reagan lied.
南希·里根撒谎了
You can't just say no. come on.
你无法拒绝的 来吧
Do you know what would happen if anyone knew?
你知道这事被人捅出去的后果吗
I'm doing it.
这事我做定了
You can come with me,
你可以跟我来
or you can stay here and be miserable.
也可以在这坐着继续郁闷
You are such a woman.
你真娘啊
That's a code.
急救组来的
I got to go.
我得走了
You are really cute.
你们真的很可爱
What are you doing in here?
你在这里干什么啊
There were no tests ordered, and the baby has a murmur.
你没有预定检查 但这婴儿心脏有杂音
I know.
我知道
He turned blue.
他出现紫绀了
You're surgery,you're not authorized to be in here.
你是外科医生 你无权进入这里
Do you know how much trouble you can get into for this?
你知道你会因这惹祸上身吗
Are you going to do any tests?
你打算再去做测试吗
It's a benign systolic ejection murmur.
这是生理性的收缩期喷射性杂音
It goes away with age.
会长大后会消失的
You're not gonna do tests?
所以你不打算做检查吗
He's not your patient.
他不是你的病人
He's not even on your service.
他都不是你管的
You sure it's benign?
你确定这是生理性吗
I'm a doctor, too, you know. you should get out of here.
我也是医生 你该离开了
You get a good case? No, her.
拿到好病例了吗 不是 是她
She won't let me sew her up.
她不让我缝针
My daughter is outside. Her head bleeds badly.
我女儿在外面 头流着血
I wanna stop her bleeding,
我想帮她止血
but I don't know how.
但我不会
I wouldn't have called you, but i can't get the translator.
我本不想呼你的 但我找不到翻译
Can you just ask her what's wrong?
你能问问她怎么了吗
No. why not?
不行 为什么不行
Because i grew up in beverly hills.
因为我在比弗利山长大
The only chinese i know is from a Mr chow's menu.
我只认识周记饭馆菜单上的中文
Besides, i'm korean.
而且 我是韩裔
Chief.
主任
So, you asked Shepherd to come to grace, huh?
是你邀请谢博德来圣恩的
He was an old student of mine.
他是我的老学生了
He left a manhattan private practice because you asked.
他因你邀请就离开曼哈顿的私人诊所
Yes. No other reason?
是的 没有其他的原因吗
Just a favor for an old professor?
只是帮老教授一个忙吗
It'll be years before i retire.
离我退休还有几年呢
Chief of surgery is mine. Chief of surgery is mine.
外科主任是我的 外科主任是我
It was yours. now i'm not so sure.
曾是你的 但现在我不确定
I am the best surgeon at Grace
我是圣恩最好的外科医生
with the lowest mortality rate.
我的手术死亡率是最低的
You can't just bring...
你不能带来
Now ask me why i'm not so sure about you.
问我 为什么我不确定你能胜任
Ask me why.
问我为什么
Don't people get sick anymore?
人都不生病吗
I mean, how are we supposed to get any O.R. time
如果人们都好好的活着
If everyone's gonna just live?
我们怎么可能有机会进手术室
Look.
听着
I'll take ten, you take ten.
我拿十个 你拿十个
Get in, get out.
尽快搞定
No smiling, no hugging, no letting them cry.
没有微笑 没有拥抱 别让他们哭
Just be quick about it.
快点就好
You're the one that's slow.
你肯定比我慢
I am not slow. you are slow.
我不是 你才是
You want to bet? You're on.
想打个赌吗 好啊
A comprehensive workup... Did not reveal...
这次全面体♥检♥ 不能说明
Abnormalities Your doppler was negative
有异常情况 你多普勒测试结果提示
for venous thrombosis so there's no need for chronic anticoagulation.
无静脉血栓 所以没有必要进行长♥期♥抗凝治疗
anticoagulation or an oral ibc....
抗凝治疗或者是口头的...
the biopsy was positive...
组织检查的结果发现...
for a mixed anaerobic...
一个混合性厌氧...
non group a streptococci infection.
非A组链球菌感染...
Your BUN and creatinine elevations had us worried...
你的血尿素氮和肌酐都升高了 我们担心
about rapidly progressive glomerulonephritis...
急进性肾小球肾炎...
which could signal autoimmune disease.
很可能是自身免疫病的信♥号♥♥...
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
We're not amputating your leg.
我们不会给你截肢了
You keep your kidneys.
你保住你的肾了
Congratulations. you can go home today.
恭喜 你今天可以回家了
Congratulations. whatever.
不管怎样 恭喜恭喜
Congratulations.There's nothing wrong with you.
恭喜 你身体无大碍
You're going to be fine. congratulations.
你会没事的 恭喜
What's your favorite '80s group?
你喜欢的80年代乐队
Queen. No.
皇后乐队[70年代] 不行
Twisted sister. Oh!
扭曲姐妹[还是70年代] 天啊
It's not like there's a right or wrong answer.
这问题好像没有标准答案
The go go's, Duran Duran, Eurythmics.
[皆是80年代著名乐队]
Have a nice day.
祝你愉快一整天
You can go home today.
你今天可以回家了
Time to death 15:45.
死亡时间 15点45分
Meredith. i've called every hospital in the county.
梅瑞狄斯 我已经通知了本市所有医院
I don't know. Sooner or later, the guy that did this
现在不清楚 做那事的家伙
Is gonna seek medical attention.
迟早会去找医疗援助
When he does, that penis you're
一旦他去了 你手上拿的阴♥茎♥
carrying around is gonna nail him.
会成为有力的证据
Where is her family? Doesn't have any.
她家人呢 没有
No siblings?
兄弟姐妹呢
No. both parents are dead.
没有 父母双亡
She just moved to seattle three weeks ago.
她3周前才搬来西雅图
Welcome to the city.
欢迎你来到这城市
Meredith, are you ok?
梅瑞狄斯 你还好吗
Yeah, I'm fine.
恩 我没事
I just have to do something.
我只是还有些事要忙
I have to go.
我要走了
All right. I'm going to sit with her.
好吧 我就陪她坐会儿
Dr. burke? there's a baby up in peds.
伯克医生 儿科有个小孩
I saw him have a tet spell,
我看他紫绀发作
and i think i hear a murmur.
觉得我听到了心脏杂音
Hmm. Did peds call us for a consult?
儿科要我们去会诊吗
Acturally no, they're not doing anything about it.
实际上 没有 他们没有做任何
so, you want me to what?
那你找我♥干♥嘛
If you could just go up and look at him.
你能否上去看一下他
Not without a peds consult.
儿科不请会诊我不能去的
I'm a busy man, Grey,
我可是大忙人 格雷
And there are rules.
而且医院是有规定的
Look, it's not like i'm the chief or something.
我又不是主任之类的人
You're hot.
你很正啊
You're drunk. Hold still.
你喝醉了 别动
Wait. you're that... that girl from the magazine.
等等 你是杂♥志♥里的那个女生
The red bikini.
穿红色比基尼的那个
Yeah, it was pink. I'm done.
对 是粉色的 做完了
You can see the nurse outside now.
你可以去外面找护士了
You'd better get some help
与其在这里浪费时间
rather than messing around here
为何不去找人帮我啊
is she crazy or something? No, i don't think so. Ok.
她是疯了吗 不 我觉得不是
Please. Please sit down.
拜托 请你坐下吧
I really need to look at your arm.
我真的要处理一下你的胳膊
Ok.
好的
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表