Ms. lu!
卢女士
Ms. lu, wait! Ms. Lu! What is it?
卢女士 等等 怎么了
Hello?
你好
Oh, my god.
天那
It's ok. it's ok.
没事的 没事
I'll help, ok?
我会帮你的
It's deep.
伤口很深
It's deep. i need to clean it out.
很深 我需要清理伤口
Machine broke in the factory.
工厂里的机器坏了
It fall. You speak english.
它掉下来了 你会说英语
Just... if you could come inside.
你可以进医院去吗
No, no, no inside. no... jail.
不 不行 不能进去 监狱
Jail? she came inside.
监狱吗 她进来过啊
She green card. me, no.
她 绿卡 我 没有
You're illegal.
你是非法移♥民♥
That's ok. we don't have to tell them that.
没关系 我们不说出去就行了
I just need to get you inside. i have to sew...
我只想让你进去 我得缝
No. No inside. Please, i promise.
不 不能进去 我保证没事
I promise you won't go to jail.
我保证 你不会进监狱的
Just... it's raining. please come inside.
现在还在下雨 请进来吧
Ok, ok, ok.
好好好
Not inside.
不进去了
Uh... wait here, ok? wait.
在这等 好吗 等我
I'll come back. I'll be back.
我一会儿就回来 马上回来
Well? It's a birth defect.
怎样 是先天缺陷
Tetralogy of fallot with pulmonary atresia.
法洛四联症合并肺动脉闭锁
You're right. Book an O.R. for tomorrow
你是对的 去预定明天的手术
Thank you for backing me up on this.
谢谢你这次帮我
Whoa. Wait. You were right.
等等 这次你对了
But if you ever pull a stunt like that again,
但如果你下次再做出这种事情
Going to the parents behind a doctor's back,
背着医生去找病人家属
Trying to steal a patient from another service,
偷别的科室病人过来
I will make your residency here hell on earth.
我会让你的实习生涯生不如死
Three, four, five. breathe.
三 四 五 呼吸
Charging to 200, please.
充电到200焦耳
Four, five. breathe.
四 五 呼吸
Damn it.
该死
Ok. You're all sewn up.
好了 给你缝好了
That's pretty good.
缝得还不错
I could've done a better job if I'd had more light.
要是亮点的话 我还能缝得更好
You might have a scar.
你可能会留个疤
It is good.
很好了
You're going to need to come back in five days.
五天之后你得再回来一次
I'm going to need to check the wound
我得再检查一下伤口
And remove the stitches
还要帮你拆线
Ok?
好吗
Here's my pager number on this card.
卡上有我的呼机号♥
Right here, ok?
写在这了 明白吗
We'll meet right back here, ok?
我们就在这见面 好吗
You have to come back.
你一定得回来
But you can't tell anybody
但不要告诉别人
That I helped you outside of the hospital,
我在医院外帮了你
Or I might lose my job.
我会被开除的
Understand?
明白吗
Yes. Come back and don't tell.
是的 回来 不告诉别人
Yes.
对
Ok, that's it. I'm done. You can go.
好了 结束了 你可以走了
I'll see you in five days.
五天后再见
See you.
再见
She is my only family.
她是我唯一的亲人
You're really a good person.
你真是大好人
You are also an awesome doctor.
你也是位好医生
Thank you very much
非常感谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
Do you think I'm too confident? No.
你觉得我自傲吗 不
Don't lie.
别撒谎
You are my boss.
你是我上司
All right, then.
好吧
Anything you say in the next 30 is free.
接下来30秒你可以畅所欲言
Starting now
开始计时
I think you're cocky, arrogant, bossy and pushy.
我觉得你骄傲自大 专横跋扈 爱出风头
You also have a god complex.
你还有些自恋
You never think of anybody but your damn self
从不为别人着想 除了你自己
But... What? I still have 22 more seconds. I'm not done.
但是 怎么 还剩22秒我还没说完呢
I need a drink, a man or a massage.
我需要酒 男人或者按♥摩♥
Or a drunken massage by a man.
或者喝醉了再找个男人给我按♥摩♥
What's wrong with you?
你怎么了
I lost five patients on the code team today.
急救组今天死了5个病人
I feel like the angel of death.
我就像死神
George, 95 percent of all code patients can't be revived.
乔治 急救组95%的病人都救不活的
Most of them are seriously dead before you even get there.
大多数病人你还没赶到就已经死了
What?
什么
Why didn't you tell me that when I was going on and on
我在幻想多美好的时候
About how great it was going to be?
你怎么不告诉
Because...
因为
You're George and I'm Cristina.
你是乔治 我是克里斯蒂娜...
His heart surgery is scheduled for the morning.
他的心脏手术安排在明天上午
I really did think I was right, you know?
我真以为我是对的 知道吗
I know.
我知道
We almost never are.
我们几乎从没对过
We're interns.
我们是实习生
We're not supposed to be right.
我们就该是错的
And when we are, it's completely shocking.
当我们正确时 就会完全令人震惊
Are you?
你是不是
I mean, being an intern, do you feel?
做个实习医生 你会不会也觉得
Terrified.
害怕
percent of the time.
每时每刻100
Good. It's not just me.
太好了 不只是我这样
No.
当然不是
How is she?
她怎么样了
No change.
还是那样
Have you been here all night? Mm hmm.
你在这待了一整晚吗 是的
Yep. You know, I have four sisters.
对 你知道么 我有四个姐妹
Very girly. Tons of kids.
都很温柔 有一大堆孩子
If I was in a coma, they'd all be here.
如果我昏迷了 她们都会守在这
I'd want them here.
我会希望她们在这
Having no one?
没人守着
Can't imagine that.
无法想象
I can.
我能
What about your mother?
你妈妈呢
She'd be here ordering all the surgeons around.
她肯定会把所有的外科大夫叫过来
She'd fly these cowboys in from Prague
她甚至会从布拉格空运些高级设备
To do these amazing medical procedures.
用来做这些惊人的手术
That's true.
确实
I do have my mother.
我还有我妈妈在
So we're kissing, but we're not dating?
我们接吻了 但没谈恋爱
I knew that was going to come up.
我就知道早晚会说这事的
Don't get me wrong. I like the kissing.
别误会我 我喜欢那个吻
I'm all for the kissing.
我完全赞成接吻
More kissing, I say.
我想说 更多次接吻
I have no idea what that was about.
我不知道那意味着什么
Is it gonna happen again?
下次还会发生吗
Because if it is, I need to bring breath mints.
如果有 我就得带上薄荷糖
Put a condom in my wallet. Shut up now.
在钱包里放个套套 住嘴
There's this baby up in the nursery.
育婴室有个婴儿
He's brand new.
他刚来到这个世界
No one's neglected him or damaged him yet.
没有人忽视他 也没有人伤害他
How do we get from there to here?
我们怎么变成现在这样的
She's wearing my shoes,
她和我穿一样的鞋
Someone's beat the crap out of her
某人把她蹂躏成那样
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表