The antibiotics should have worked by now.
抗生素早就该起效了
She's old. She's freaking antient.
她老了 老古董一个
She's lucky she's still breathing.
能喘气就该谢天谢地
I got a shot to scrub in downstairs
我楼下还有手术
On a patient who wasn't alive during the civil war.
那病人南北战争时还没出生呢
Don't page me again.
别再呼我了
Hey, I want in on Shepherd's surgery.
我想参与谢博德那手术
You've been the intern on Katie since the start.
你从一开始就照顾凯蒂
You want to work together?
我们合作如何
We find the answer, we have a 50 50 chance of scrubbing in.
要能找到答案 我俩手术的机会各一半
I'll work with you,
和你合作没问题
but I don't want in on the surgery. You can have it.
但我不想做手术 你做吧
Are you kidding? It's the biggest opportunity any intern will get.
开什么玩笑 这机会千载难逢
I don't want to spend time with Shepherd than I have to.
我不想和谢博德在一起
What do you have against Shepherd?
你对他有什么意见
If we find the answer, the surgery's yours.
我们找到答案 手术你来做
Do you want to work together or not? Deal.
干还是不干 成交
She doesn't have anoxia, renal failure or acidosis.
排除缺氧症 肾衰竭和酸毒症
It's not a tumor, her CT's clean.
断层扫描正常 所以也不是肿瘤
Are you serious not gonna tell me why you won't work with Shepherd?
不说你为什么不想和谢博德工作吗
No. What about infection?
不说 会不会是感染
No, there's no white count.
不会 白细胞数正常
She has no CT lesions, no fevers,
断层显示没有病变 她也不发烧
Nothing in her spinal tap.
脊髓抽液也查不出异常
Just tell me.
告诉我吧
You can't comment, make a face or react in any way.
不许评论 做鬼脸 不许有任何反应
We had sex.
我们上过床
What about an aneurysm?
动脉瘤呢
No blood on the CT and no headaches.
断层扫描显示无出血 病人也没有头疼
Ok. There's no drug use, no pregnancy, no trauma.
好吧 她没吸毒 没怀孕 也没受外伤
Was he good?
他表现好吗
I mean, he looks like he'd be good. Was it any good?
他看起来不错 实际上怎么样
We're out of answers.
我们找不到答案
What if no one comes up with anything?
要是大家都找不到 那怎么办
You mean, what if she dies?
你是说 要是她死了
Yeah.
对
This is gonna sound really bad,
听上去很残酷
but I really want the surgery.
但我真想做那手术
She's just never gonna get the chance to turn into a person.
她没有机会长大成人
The sum total of her existence
她一生最大的成就
will be almost winning Miss Teen Whatever.
就只是当什么选美皇后
You know what her pageant talent is?
你知道她选美时特长是什么吗
They have talent? Rhythmic gymnastics.
她们还有特长 艺术体操
Oh, come on.
噢 不会吧
What is rhythmic gymnastics?
艺术体操是什么啊
I can't even say it. I don't know what it is.
我都不知道那是什么玩意
I think it's something with a ball and a...
我觉得是某种拿着球
What?
怎么了
Meredith, what?
梅瑞狄斯 怎么了
Get up. Come on.
起来 快点
The only thing that she would possibly need is an angiogram.
可能只需要做个血管造影
Oh. Oh, Dr. Shepherd, just one moment.
谢博德医生 请等一下
Katie competes in beauty pageants.
凯蒂参加过选美比赛
I know that, but we have to save her life anyway.
我知道 可我们还是得救她的命
She has no headaches, no neck pain, her CT is clean.
她头不疼 脖子不疼 断层扫描也正常
There's no medical proof of an aneurysm,
所以医学上不能证明她有动脉瘤
but what if she has an aneurysm anyway?
但如果她真的有动脉瘤呢
There are no indicators.
没有确切迹象
But she twisted her ankle a few weeks ago when she for the pageant.
可几周前准备比赛时 她扭了脚
I appreciate you trying to help... She fell.
感谢你们这么努力帮忙 她摔倒了
When she twisted her ankle, she fell.
她扭伤脚踝 摔倒了
It was no big deal, not even a bump on the head.
大家都没当回事 她头也没摔着
She got up, iced her ankle, and everything was fine.
她起来后冰敷就完事了
It was a fall so minor,
这伤太小了
her doctor didn't even think to mention it
她医生甚至觉得都不值一提
When I was taking her history, but she did fall.
而查她病史 确实有摔倒
You know what, the chance a minor fall can burst aneurysm is
跌倒导致动脉瘤破裂的几率
One in a million, literally.
理论上只有百万分之一
Let's go. Where?
咱们走 去哪
To find out if Katie's one in a million.
看看凯迪是不是那百万分之一
I'll be damned.
真见鬼
There it is.
就是那
It's minute, but it's there.
很小 但确实在
It's a subarachnoid hemorrhage.
蛛网膜出血
She's bleeding into her brain.
她颅内正在出血
She could have gone through her entire
她本可以安然无恙得
Life without it ever been a problem
继续生活的
One tap in the right spot... It exploded.
碰巧她跌倒了 动脉瘤就爆开了
Exactly
完全正确
Now I can fix it. You two did great work.
现在我要治好她 你俩干的不错
Love to stay and kiss your ass, but I got to tell
很想好好表扬你俩 不过现在
Katie's parents she's having a surgery.
要通知她父母要进行手术
Katie Bryce's chart, please. Here you go.
给我凯蒂·布莱斯的病历 给你
Dr. Shepherd, you'd said that you'd
谢博德医生 你说过谁能帮忙
Pick someone to scrub in if we helped
就选去协助手术
Oh, yes, right.
对 没错
I'm sorry I can't take you both. It's gonna be a full house.
抱歉不能把你们都带上 手术室满员了
Meredith, I'll see you in or.
梅瑞狄斯 手术室见
Good. Thank you.
很好 谢谢
Cristina...
克里斯蒂娜
Wow, that was quick.
这次真迅速
His heart had too much damage for a bypass.
他心脏已经损伤太多无法搭桥
I had to let him go.
我只能让他走了
It happens, rarely, but it does happen.
很少见 但发生了
The worst part of the game.
这是最坏的结果了
But I told his wife
可我告诉他妻子
I told Gloria that he would be fine.
我告诉格洛里亚他会没事的
I promised her that... you what?
我承诺她 什么
They have four little girls.
他们有四个小女儿
This is my case. Did you hear me promise?
这是我病人 你看我承诺过什么
The only one that can keep a promise like that is god,
唯一能作出承诺的只有上帝
And I haven't seen him holding a scalpel lately.
而我从没看他拿过手术刀
You never promise a patient's family a good outcome!
永远不要向病人的家人承诺有好结果
I thought...
我本以为
You are a important man to make promises to Mrs. Savitch?
你对沙维奇夫人作出承诺
You get to be the one to tell her that she's a widow.
那么你去告诉她成寡妇了
Izzie.
伊兹
Maybe Meredith couldn't Izzie.
或许梅瑞狄斯不该 伊兹
I'll tell him I changed my mind.
我告诉他我不去了
Don't do me any favors. It's fine.
别假装帮我 我没事
Cristina...
克里斯蒂娜
You did a cutthroat thing. Deal with it.
干了坏事就得承认
Don't come to me for abslotion. You
不要求我原谅你
Want to be a shark, be a shark.
要坏就坏到底
I'm not... Oh, yes you are.
我没有 你当然有
Only it makes you feel bad in your warm, gooey places.
你只觉得良心不安而已
No, screw you.
去死吧你
I don't get picked for surgery cause I slept with my boss
我没因为和上司上♥床♥而被选中
And I didn't get into med school cause
有位有名的老妈
I have a famous mother.
上医学院
Some of us have to earn what we get.
我们就得自食其力
Gloria, there were complications in the surgery.
格洛里亚 手术时有些并发症
Tony's heart had a lot of damage.
托尼的心脏损伤严重
We tried to take him off bypass, but...
我们本想搭桥 可是
There wasn't anything we could have done.
我们已经尽力了
What are you talking about?
你到底在说什么
He...
他
Tony died.
托尼去世了
He's dead.
他死了
Gloria...
格洛里亚
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表