You know, you keep taking everything on faith.
你是怎么分辨真假的呢
How do you know what's real and what's not?
我就是能
You just do.
有人会管这种关系叫交往
Some people would call this a relationship.
交换钥匙 把牙刷留下之类
The kind where you exchange keys, leave your toothbrush over.
谁 谁这么叫
Who? Who would call it that?
我
Me.
我这么叫
I would.
-那我就得相信你了 -没错
- And I'm supposed to believe you? - Uh-huh.
做点儿什么
Show me something.
给我个相信你的理由
Give me a reason to believe.
我来给你送出院材料
I have your discharge papers.
你对我不满意 对吧
Oh, you're not happy with me, are you?
我是你的医生 我没有权利不满意
I'm your doctor. It's not my place to be happy.
我丈夫和孩子在我离世后仍会相伴长久
My husband and child are going to be together long after I'm gone.
我们谈过这个了
We've talked about it.
这是我们的决定 没什么不好
It's our decision, and that's OK.
那你干嘛非要我赞成你
So why do you need my approval?
我只是希望你能理解
I just want you to understand.
我无法理解
Well, I don't.
我又把同意书带来了
I brought the consent forms again.
你真的需要签了这些
You really need to sign them.
你的手术已经安排手术室了
Your surgeon scheduled the OR.
达夫先生 你还好吗
Mr. Duff, are you all right?
你又癫痫发作了吗
Are you having another seizure?
是的 是的
Yeah. Yeah.
我想可能是吧
I think maybe I am.
怎么回事
What is it?
这次是我
It's me.
我想一切就要结束了
I think it's about to be over.
我们对自己的医术有把握 达夫先生
We know what we're doing, Mr. Duff.
你看到血管造影的结果了
You saw the angio results.
我们及时查出了动脉畸形
We're catching the AVM just in time.
你不必紧张 你不会死的
You don't need to be nervous. You're not gonna die.
我说的不是死亡
I'm not talking about dying.
我的一生的意义就在于我预见的东西
My whole life has been about what I see
不管人们怎么想 我都相信自己
and about believing in myself, whatever people think.
你却告诉我有可能失去那种能力
You're telling me there's a chance that will go away.
听着 你是个健康人
Look, you're a healthy guy.
你会长寿 会幸福
You're gonna live a long, full life.
如果你真有通灵能力
If your psychic visions are real,
你得相信做完手术后那能力依然存在
you've got to believe you'll have them when you come out.
她准备好了
She's good.
这位是克里夫兰诊所[美国顶级医院]的切斯尼医生
This is Dr. Chesney from the Cleveland Clinic.
他是牛瓣膜移植手术的专家
He's an expert on bovine valve replacement surgery.
他将通过卫♥星♥电♥视♥协助我们
He will be assisting via satellite.
谢谢 医生
Thank you, doctor.
先开胸 开始体外循环
After the sternotomy and connection to bypass,
我们将横向切开左心房♥
we're going to do a transverse left atriotomy
暴露瓣膜
to expose the valve.
我竟然企图阻止谢博德做那个血块手术
I tried to talk Shepherd out of that clot surgery.
我是怎么了
What is wrong with me?
从本质上讲 你这是想害死那病人
Basically, you tried to kill the guy.
从本质上讲 你就是个混♥蛋♥
Basically, you're an ass.
你知道你想要的 到爸爸这来 宝贝
You know you want it. Come to papi, baby.
这位是乔治
This, uh, is George.
乔治有个火♥辣♥的约会
George has a hot date.
太棒了 乔治
Oh, that's great, George.
是啊
Yeah.
我实验服左口袋里 乔治
Left pocket of my lab coat, Georgie.
无套套 无爱爱
No glove, no love.
我的灵媒病人做了手术
My psychic had his surgery.
是吗
Yeah?
我很好奇他的天赋 怎么样了
I wonder what happened with his... gift.
拉倒吧 我们都知道他疯了
Come on. We all know he's crazy.
你说过你不信那套的
You said you didn't believe in that stuff.
我在停车场长大
I grew up in a trailer park.
我做服务员赚的钱本该够我读完大学的
I waited tables, which was supposed to put me through college,
但我妈总是去找那些灵媒
but my mother was always calling these psychics all the time.
账单开始接踵而至
The bills started piling up,
所以我不得不用自己的钱去还账
so I had to use my money to pay them.
我一到18岁就离开了 再没回去过
When I turned 18, I left and never went back.
但这家伙不停地告诉我一些事
But this guy has been saying things to me,
那些他从不可能知道的事
things he couldn't possibly know anything about.
所以我就很好奇
So I just wonder.
你还有其他部位有知觉吗
Do you have sensation anywhere else?
我的腹部和脚有点知觉了
Some feeling in my stomach and feet, I guess.
-大小便呢 -还没什么感觉
- Bladder and bowels? - Not so good still.
他们说压力袜有助于缓解血栓和褥疮 对吧
They said the pressure stockings help relieve clots and bedsores?
是的
They do.
我想谢谢你 为这一切
I wanted to thank you for everything.
相信我 我是真心实意的
Believing in me, that I wasn't making it up.
那我明早再来
Well, I'll come back tomorrow, then.
有件事我想告诉你
I wanted to show you something.
我不确定这能否持续 但你看
I wasn't sure it would last, but now look.
我知道这几乎不算什么 但是
I know it's hardly anything, but...
不 这当然算
No, it's something.
这是极大的进步
It's something really big.
说到底 信念是个有趣的东西
At the end of the day, faith is a funny thing.
你毫无期望时 它悄然而至
It turns up when you don't really expect it.
达夫先生 你还活着
Mr. Duff, you're still with us.
你的原料
For your recipe...
缺一勺椰精
...one tablespoon coconut extract.
就像是 有一天你意识到童话
It's like one day you realize that the fairy tale
也许和你梦想的略有出入
may be slightly different than you dreamed.
我们要去哪儿
Where are we going?
相信我
Trust me.
城♥堡♥
The castle, well...
也许并不是个城♥堡♥
... it may not be a castle.
它会跳动还是哞哞叫
Does it beat or moo?
幸福快乐到永远并不那么重要
And it's not so important that it's happy ever after.
只要当下幸福就好
Just that it's happy right now.
妈 是我 蛐蛐
Mom. It's me. Cricket.
看吧 有时候
See, once in a while,
也许千载难逢 人们会给你惊喜
once in a blue moon, people will surprise you.
我也一直非常思念你
I've been thinking about you a lot too.
我们在哪儿
Where are we?
我会告诉你的
I'm gonna tell you.
好吧
All right.
我母亲婚前姓马洛尼
My mother's maiden name, Maloney.
我有四个姐妹
I have four sisters.
我有九个外甥女
I have, uh, nine nieces.
五个外甥
Five nephews.
我喜欢咖啡味冰激淋 纯麦威士忌
I like coffee ice cream, single-malt scotch,
偶尔抽只上好的雪茄 喜欢用假蝇钓鱼
occasionally a good cigar. I like to fly-fish.
周日填纵横字谜游戏时我会作弊
I cheat when I do the crossword puzzle on Sunday.
而且我从不在公众场合跳舞
And I never dance in public.
最喜欢的小说是《太阳照常升起》
Um, favorite novel, The Sun Also Rises.
最喜欢的乐队是撞击乐队
Favorite band, The Clash.
最喜欢蓝色 不喜欢浅蓝 靛青最好
My favorite color is blue. I don't like light blue. Indigo.
前额的这块疤
The scar right here on my forehead,
就是我再也不骑摩托的原因
that's why I don't ride motorcycles anymore.
还有我住在那辆房♥车里
And I live in that trailer.
这块地都是我的
All this land is mine.
我不知道该拿它做什么
I have no idea what I'm gonna do with it.
所以就这样了
So that's it.
现在能告诉你的就这些了
That's all you've earned for now.
剩下的就得
The rest you're just...
就得你无条件信任了
...just gonna have to take on faith.
而有时候
And once in a while...
人们会让你惊喜到窒息
剧集 | 实习医生格蕾 | 导航列表