剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
Nothing like a little bubbly on our wedding night.
他是你父亲 兰迪
He's your father, randy.
我小时候父亲让我家破产了
You know, my dad bankrupted us when I was a kid.
我妈和我只能住在游民收所
My mom and I, we had to live in a homeless shelter.
你从没告诉过我
You never told me that.
我们走吧
Let's just leave.
我们现在去结婚吧 就像我们计划的那样
Let's go get married right now, like we planned.
有事吗
Can I help you?
听起来你♥爸♥确实太烂了
Sounds like you had a real bum for a dad.
你说什么
E-excuse me?
我父亲也曾是这样
I had one of those.
我20年都没和父亲说过话
I didn't talk to my father for 20 years.
现在他去世了
Now he's gone.
太晚了
It's too late.
很遗憾 但我都不认识你
I'm sorry -- look, I-I don't even know you,
你就要给我讲宽恕和遗憾的道理了吗
and you're gonna give me lessons on forgiveness and regret?
不
Mm, nah.
我就是想给你这个
I just want to give you this.
这是什么
What is this?
你父亲的东西
Your father's things.
打开它
Open it.
是一件燕尾服
It's a tuxedo.
他要参加我们的婚礼
He was coming to the wedding.
这个从他的口袋里掉了出来
Uh, and this fell out of his pocket.
我想是他给你写的祝酒词
I think it's his toast to you.
我没有读 因为这样不礼貌
Not that I read it, - because that wouldn't be right.
但如果我读了
But if I did read it,
我必须要说你的父亲有很多遗憾
I'd have to say - your father had lots of regrets,
但唯一不让他感到遗憾的就是你
But the one thing he didn't regret was you.
但是我没读 我知道什么呢
But I didn't read it, so what do I know?
他们一定把他移走了
They must have moved him.
里莎 安德伍德先生呢
Risa? Where's Mr. Underwood?
-亲属吗 -是的
- Family? - Yeah.
在进行手术 他大出血 呼吸困难
Surgery. He was hemorrhaging, trouble breathing.
氧饱和度下降
O2 dropped.
发生了什么
What's happening?
他必须要进行手术
They had to bring him up to the O.R.
好吧 他会好起来吗
Okay, but is he gonna be okay?
稍等 我去查看一下
Uh, give me a minute. I'll find out for you.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
为什么你不喜欢我
Why don't you like me?
为什么 看看你在哪里
Why? Look where you are.
你被明确告知「禁止CT扫描」
You were expressly told "No CT scan,"
然而你还是在做CT扫描
And yet, here you are getting a CT scan.
-所以呢 -所以这么多年大家拍你的马屁
- So? - So, you have an outsized sense of entitlement
造成了你这种虚幻的优越感
that comes from years of people kissing your ass.
你我互相并不了解
You don't know me at all, and I don't know you.
但是如果我对于捻♥发音的判断是对的
But if I am right about the crepitus,
你会很开心帮助了我的
you'll be glad you helped me.
如果你错了呢
And if you're wrong?
我们俩都要被赶出去
We'll both get kicked out.
还真是有说服力
Great sales pitch.
我感觉有点不对劲
Something is happening to me.
空气正在漏进她的嗓子里
The air's leaking into her throat now.
一定有原因
Something caused this.
在情况更糟之前帮我们找出原因
Help us figure out what it is before this gets worse.
找到真♥相♥ 黛比
The truth, Debbie.
我好蠢
I was stupid.
我让他用了一个玩具
I let him use a toy.
什么样的玩具 真的吗
What kind of toy? Seriously?
那种玩具
That kind of toy.
是的 有一个空气泵
Yeah. It -- it had an air pump.
你本可以早点说的
Something you could have mentioned earlier.
空气泵 空气泵有什么用
An air pump? What could you possibly do with an --
-不要 -不
- No, no. - No. No.
不要这样
Don't do this.
我们需要沙维提
We need Savetti.
她心跳快要停了 我们没有时间了
She's going to code! We don't have time for that!
我们需要做点什么
We need to do something.
我不知道做什么 到处都是空气
I don't know what. It's the air. It's everywhere.
等一下
Wait.
去高压氧舱
A hyperbaric chamber.
是的 压力会把空气推回到脉管之中
Yes. The pressure will force the air back to her vascular space.
你照顾她 我去叫马里奥 好吗
Okay, you take her. I get Mario, okay?
坚持住 黛比
Hang in there, Debbie.
我跟你说过我恨她
I told you -- I hate her.
我不想见她
I don't want to see her.
你真的要因为某个男的生你姐的生气吗
Are you really gonna be upset at your sister over some guy?
我告诉你一个秘密
'cause I'll tell you a secret.
我就是个男的 我们没那么特别
I'm a guy. We're not that special.
塔克很特别
Tucker's special.
卡娅
Oh, Kaya.
你没事了吗 她会好吗
Are you okay? Is she okay?
她很坚强 会挺过来的
She's tough. She's gonna make it.
不用谢她
No thanks to her.
真的吗
Seriously?
这都是你的错
All of this is your fault.
我的错
My fault?
是你求塔克去冲浪的
You're the one who begged Tucker to go surfing.
我没有 他自己要去的
I didn't beg him. He wanted to go.
没人邀请你这个不速之客
No one invited you. You just showed up.
每个人都深呼吸
Okay, let's everyone just take a deep breath.
就像现在 没有人想要你来的
Like right now. No one wants you here!
塔克去海滩的唯一原因
The only reason Tucker went to the beach
是因为我去了
is because I was going,
你之所以不懂是因为你只是个孩子
and you can't understand that because you're just a kid.
我13岁了
I'm 13!
就吵到这吧
Okay, I'm gonna call this round.
我们让你的妹妹好好休息 好吗
Let's let your sister get some rest, okay?
好吧
Fine.
也许你可以在这里把她的孩子气一起治好
Maybe you can treat her for being a brat while she's here.
还真顺利
That went well.
他的体征稳定
His, uh, vitals are steady.
多久检查他一次
How often do you check them?
不经常检查
Not often.
说实话
Truth.
每三十秒一次
Every 30 seconds.
他会有几天像这样
He could be like this for a couple days.
也许更久
Maybe more.
洛里斯医生说想待多久待多久
Dr. Rorish said you could take as long as you need.
马里奥 她恶化了
Mario. She started to crump.
-谁 -戳破了阴♥道♥的那位
- Who? - Punctured vagina.
我们必须把她放入高压氧舱内
We had to get her into the hyperbaric chamber.
高压氧舱
The hyperbaric chamber?
你们在说什么
What the hell are you two talking about?
你们最好快点
You got to come quick.
被鲨鱼袭击的病人怎么样了
How's my shark victim?
病情稳定
Stable.
-我采集了术后检查样本 -好的
- I drew post-ops labs. - Good.
我要重复一次全血细胞计数
Okay, I'm gonna order a repeat CBC
还要一克的头孢替坦
and a gram of cefotetan.
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
呼叫坎贝尔 我们现在要回手术室
Page Campbell! We're going back to the O.R. now!
加油 黛比
Come on, Debbie.
夏洛特 请回话
Charlotte, talk to me.
高压氧舱见效太慢 我快不能帮助她呼吸了
It's not working fast enough. I can barely bag her.
好吧 我要进去
All right, I'm coming in.
你不可以 他们已经加压了
You can't. They're already pressurized.
我该怎么做
What do I do?
她需要释放空气
She needs to release the air.
我需要
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表