剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
So what exactly happened?
有人把胡椒喷雾放在教室通风口里
Someone put pepper spray in the classroom vent.
暖气一打开 喷雾喷洒得到处都是
When the heat turned on, it sprayed everywhere.
暖气可能跟化学药剂起作用了
The heat probably reacted with the chemicals.
让状况变得更糟
Made it worse.
真危险的恶作剧
Dangerous prank.
我们都开始呼吸困难
We all started choking.
所有人都相互推搡 逃出教室
Everybody pushed and shoved one another to get out,
然后
And then...
黑兹尔顿老师昏倒了
Mr. Hazelton collapsed.
为什么有人会做这种事
Why would someone do something like that?
因为大家都讨厌他
'Cause everyone hates him.
他总是出随堂小考
He gives pop quizzes all the time,
而且他给的家庭作业是其他老师的两倍
and twice as much homework as all the other teachers.
上周他没收奥莉薇娅跟我的手♥机♥
Last week, he confiscated Olivia's and my cellphones
并在全班面前朗读我们的短♥信♥
and read our texts out loud to the entire class.
-对吧 丽芙 -没错
- Right, Liv? - Totally.
但他会没事的 对吧
He's gonna be okay, though, right?
抱歉 我不能跟你们讨论其他病患
Sorry, I can't discuss other patients with you.
我们现在就需要那把弓锯
We need that hacksaw up here now!
-马上送过来了 -确定有条通畅的路
- Coming right now! - Make sure there's a runway clear
救护车也随时能出发
and that ambulance is ready to go!
你要在这里进行截肢手术
You're gonna perform an amputation up here?
你疯了吗 我们没有适合的工具
Are you crazy? We don't have the right tools.
你有更好的建议吗
You have a better suggestion?
一定有别的办法的 或许我们能破坏绞盘
There's gotta be another way. Maybe we can break the drum.
太迟了 他不管怎样都会失去那条手臂
It's too late. He loses that arm either way.
相信我 他醒来以后会感谢我们的
Believe me, he'll thank us when he wakes up alive.
你说过你没事的
You said you were okay.
我没事
I am.
你最好没事
You better be.
我的手当时在痛
My hands were hurting,
所以我吃了一颗镇痛剂
so I took a percocet
然后吃晚餐时喝了一杯酒
and then I had a glass of wine with dinner.
朱迪丝的关节炎最近变严重了
Judith's arthritis has been acting up lately.
你服用镇痛剂缓解关节炎
How long have you been taking, uh, pain medication
多长时间了
for your arthritis?
两年
Two.
不 三年
Uh, no, uh, three years.
-对吧 三年吧 -需要时服用吗
- Yes? Three years? - As needed?
-对 需要时服用 -对
- Yes. As needed. - Yes.
-你好 莉莉 -你好 坎贝尔医生
- Hey, Lily. - Hi, Dr. Campbell.
妈妈 怎么了
Mom, what happened?
你母亲下楼时有点头晕
Your mother got a little dizzy when going down the stairs.
-她撞到头了 -你 你没事吧
- She hit her head. - Are -- are you okay?
她什么时候能回家
Wh-when can she come home?
不用担心 莉莉 我没事的
It's all right, Lily. I'll be fine.
要不你先把车开过来吧
Why don't you pull up the car?
其实 你需要先做一下X光检查
Actually, you need to do some x-rays
还有头部的CT扫描才能出院
and a head C.T. before you're released.
可能需要几个小时的时间
Might be a couple of hours.
要是觉得在这里等不舒服 可以去家属房♥
You can wait in the family room if that's more comfortable.
不必了 我想陪着她
No, I-I wanna stay with her.
我能和你们借一步说话吗
Could I speak to you for a moment?
当然可以
Sure. Absolutely.
我希望能带朱迪丝回家 我会照顾她
I'd, um, prefer to bring Judith home and watch her myself.
她现在是神志清醒 但她确实摔得很重
Well, she's lucid, but she fell really hard.
我不想冒任何风险
I don't wanna take any chances.
如果有任何脑水肿的症状
If there's any sign of brain swelling,
我一定会把她送回来的
I'll bring her right back in.
我知道退居二线的日子不好过 但
I know it's hard to take a back seat, but, uh,
有洛里斯医生在 你不用担心朱迪丝
Judith's in great hands with Dr. Rorish.
恕我直言 我相信你是一位非常好的医生
Oh, all due respect, I'm sure you're a great doctor.
但我还是希望自己照顾她 回家照顾
But I'd like to take care of her myself. At home.
我有职责照顾好我所有的病人
I have to take proper care of all my patients.
哪怕她们嫁给了医生
Even those married to doctors.
好吧 其实这种事不是第一次发生了
Look, um, it's not the first time this has happened.
我们去咨♥询♥过 也送她去过康复中心
We've been to counseling, sent her to rehab.
我们正在努力解决这个问题
We're working on it.
这次只是 一次复发
This was... just a relapse.
你们知道这里有人多嘴杂
You know how things get around here.
我只是想保护我的家人
I'm just trying to protect my family.
威尔
Will?
拜托了
Please.
我理解你的担心
I understand your concern.
但我认同洛里斯医生的做法
But I'm with Dr. Rorish on this.
我们暂时还不能让她出院
We can't discharge her yet.
我会为朱迪丝的情况保密
I'll keep Judith's issues private.
我向你保证
You have my word.
学校说这只是一次过火的恶作剧
You know, the school called it a prank gone wrong.
我觉得这就是袭击
I call it assault.
我爸爸还要这样监控多久
How long does my father have to be on this?
可能几个小时也可能几天
It could be a few more hours or a couple days.
我们还不清楚
We just don't know yet.
他一直有 很严重的哮喘病
He's always had, um, terrible asthma.
但我从没看他像现在这样过
I've never seen him like this.
通常胡椒喷雾没有什么危害
Well, usually pepper spray's pretty harmless,
但有时 它可能会引起这样的极端反应
but occasionally, it can cause an extreme reaction like this.
是她们干的吗
Is that them?
女士 女士 我觉得你还是
Miss. Miss? I think that you should just, uh...
我来搞定 没事的 黑兹尔顿女士
I got it. I got it. I got it. Ms. Hazelton?
看看你们都做了什么 你们两个臭丫头
Do you see what you did, you little brats?
躺在那里的人是我爸爸
That is my father over there.
就因为你们干的好事 他都不能呼吸了
And he cannot breathe because of what you did.
我不明白你在说什么 但我们也是受害者
I don't know what you think we did, but we're victims here.
-你们是受害者 -黑兹尔顿女士
- Oh, you're victims? - Ms. Hazelton?
你根本都不认识我
You don't even know me.
我怎么会不认识你
Hell I don't.
美貌和受欢迎并不能让你
Being pretty and popular does not get you anywhere
在真实世界中一帆风顺
in the real world.
他只是想教你们这个道理
And that's what he's trying to teach you.
而你们就这么感谢他
And this is how you thank him?
你们两个的所作所为差点害死了他
He could've died because of what you all did.
黑兹尔顿女士 我明白你很生气
Okay, Ms. Hazelton? Look, I understand you're upset.
但你不能在这里这么做
You can't do this here.
-抱歉 -好吧 我走就是了
- I'm sorry. - Fine. I'm going.
管她的 姐们 对吧
Whatevs, dude. Right?
丽芙
Liv?
一旦我们绑住血管 血液就不会流通了
Once we tie up the vessels, there'll be no more blood.
锯断他的骨头 把他拽出来
Saw off his bone, get him out of here.
还要多久 他在这已经快撑不住了
How much longer? He's not doing so hot over here.
你得加快动作了
You gotta work faster.
我在这够不到肱深动脉
I can't reach the deep brachial artery from over here.
-再要光吗 医生 -好的
- You need more light, doc? - Yeah.
还是够不到
Can't get it.
我可以从下面够到
I can get it from underneath.
-你到底要干什么 -我告诉过你我可以的
- What the hell are you doing? - I told you. I got this.
该死
Ah! Damn it!
-马里奥 -坚持住
- Hey! Mario! - Hang on!
-坚持住 -马里奥
- Hang on! - Mario!
-太远了 我够不到他 -你还好吗
- Too far! I can't reach! - Are you okay?!
这东西阻断了我的腿部循环
This thing's cutting off the circulation to my leg.
坚持住 我去拿安全绳
Hold on! I'll get a secure cable!
-好吧 别乱动 我下来 -不要
- All right, stop it. I'm gonna come down. - No!
不要 你们都留在上面
No, you guys stay up there.
你得锯掉他的胳膊 不然他的血就要流干了
You gotta get that arm off. He's gonna bleed out!
你在干什么 我们需要安全绳
What are you doing? We need that safety cable!
保护带阻断了他腿部的血压
The harness is cutting off the pressure in his leg
如果再不把他弄上来 他的腿也保不住了
and he could lose it if we don't get him up here.
这边 抓住我的手 抓住
Here. Grab my hand. Grab my hand.
快点
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表