剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
I can't do this. I'm...I'm sorry.
救护车将在两分钟内到达坡道
Ambulance on the ramp in two minutes.
好吧 你去外面
All right, you head outside.
这里我来
I'll take care of this.
去吧
Go on.
30岁女性 脸部钝伤
30-year-old female, blunt facial trauma,
怀疑有鼻骨骨折 意识清醒
suspected a nasal fracture, no L.O.C.
31岁男性 头部创伤 前额撕裂伤
31-year-old male, head trauma with a forehead lac.
他在浴室晕倒了
He fainted in the bathroom.
我当时在淋浴
It was a shower.
你真是选了个好日子 赞德
Oh, you picked a great day for this, Xander.
他们一点也不忙
They're not busy at all.
你们要治疗周转要多久
What's your turnaround time here?
我们要坐晚上9点的飞机去迈阿密
We have a 9:00 p.m. flight to Miami
赶着去坐蜜月游轮
to catch our honeymoon cruise.
凯伦和赞德
Karen and Xander.
我最喜欢的一对又来了
My favorite couple returns.
你认识他们
You know them?
告诉她你是怎么求婚的
Go on. Tell her how you proposed.
我们上次来的时候
Last time we were in here,
他把戒指套在了他的...
he put a ring on his...
-亲爱的 -是你们啊
- Honey. - Oh! That's you guys?
你可是这的传奇 兄弟 这次又怎么了
You're a legend around here. What'd you do now, bro?
昨晚是我们的婚礼
It was our wedding last night.
我想冒险一些
I thought we'd be a little adventurous.
洗澡的时候他倒在了我身上 当时我们在
He fell on me in the shower while we were...
跳舞
Dancing.
好吧 五号♥和六号♥床 马上就去 谢谢
Okay, 5 and 6. Be right there. Thank you.
警♥察♥们怎么样了
How'd the cops do?
过会儿跟你说 这里怎么了
Tell you later. What you got?
61岁男性 呼吸急促
61-year-old male, shortness of breath.
听上去像肺里有积水 需要做胸片
Sounds like fluid in his lungs. Needs a chest X-ray.
我真需要你们的经纪人
I need your booking agent.
你们这比拉斯维加斯的活动还要火爆
You guys got hotter action than Vegas.
他是...某种魔术师
He's, uh, some kind of magician.
我更喜欢叫障眼法艺术家
I prefer sleight-of-hand artist,
或是诡计大♥师♥ 如果你喜欢先锋戏剧的话
Or master of deception if you're wont for advanced dramaturgy.
我是约翰尼·普伦蒂斯
I'm Johnny Prentiss.
推他进去
Let's get him inside.
没错 让我们看看帷幕后面是什么
Yeah, let's see behind the curtain.
我看不到流动积液
I don't see any free fluids.
子弹没有击中主要器官
The bullet didn't hit major organs.
我要知道菲奥娜怎么样了
I need to know how Fiona is.
要再给他注射点吗♥啡♥吗
Should we give him more morphine?
两单位地劳迪德 静脉推注
2 of dilaudid, I.V. push.
洛里斯医生 洛里斯医生
Dr. Rorish? Dr. Rorish.
我在 怎么了
Yeah. What's going on?
脉搏微弱 血压下降
Pulse is weak, pressure's tanking.
他之前看上去还好 突然就...
He seemed fine, and then just suddenly...
他的腹部肿胀僵硬
He's distended and rigid.
描述一下他的呼吸 迪克逊医生
Describe his breathing to me, Dr. Dixon.
库斯莫尔呼吸 他酸中毒了
Kussmaul respirations. He's acidotic.
没错 给
That's right. Here you go.
骨筋膜室综合征
Compartment syndrome.
肿胀的腹部组织压♥迫♥了他的器官
The swollen abdominal tissue is strangulating his organs.
导致酸流进了血液
It's causing acid to pour into the blood.
-老妈 谢谢 -给 老爸
- Mama? Thank you. - Here you go, daddy.
所以我们要帮这些器官释放压力
So we need to relieve pressure on the organs.
迪克逊医生 这是为什么
Why, Dr. Dixon?
切开腹腔
Uh, slicing open the abdominal wall
可以使软组织扩张恢复供血
allows the soft tissue to expand and reperfuse.
没错
That's right.
血压回升
Pressure's normalizing.
好了 我们带他去手术室吧
Okay, let's bring him to the O.R.
好的
Got it.
搭把手
Little help, please?
-准备好了吗 -好了
- Ready? - Great.
推他过去 咱们走
Pull him out. Let's go.
你准备好推她走了吗
You ready to wheel her?
是 慢慢来
Yeah. Slowly.
停下
Stop.
怎么了
What's wrong?
轮子会使床发生震动
The wheels are vibrating the bed.
我们必须抬着它走
We have to carry it.
医生 我们来帮忙
Hey, doc. We'll help.
菲奥娜 我们会帮你挺过去的
Fiona, we're gonna get you through it.
好了
Okay.
一
One...
二
two...
三
three.
好了 菲奥娜
All right, Fiona.
我们开始手术
Let's do this.
坎贝尔医生
Dr. Campbell.
另一个警官刚刚被紧急送到手术室
The other officer was just rushed to the O.R.
是这位需要心血管会诊吗
Is this the vascular consult?
对 狼疮患者 有近似昏厥的表现
Yeah. Lupus patient, presenting with near-syncope.
肾功能恶化 她需要进行透析
Uh, worsening renal status. She needs dialysis.
你什么时候被确诊为狼疮的
Lupus. When were you diagnosed?
八年前 我儿子刚刚出生之后
Um, uh, eight years ago, right after my son was born.
我曾经发作过几次 但都没什么大问题
I've had a few flare ups, but it's been manageable.
妈妈 你没事吧
Mom! Are you gonna be okay?
蒂姆叔叔说你身体不舒服
Uncle Tim said you weren't feeling well.
宝贝 我没事 宝贝 我没事的
Hi. Sweetie, I-I'm fine. Sweetie, I'm fine.
你搞什么啊 蒂姆
What the hell, Tim?
我又做什么了
What'd I do now?
我让你去接他
I asked you to pick him up.
我可没让你把他带到这来
I didn't ask you to bring him here.
抱歉 我们得完成检查
Sorry, we need to finish our exam.
我们需要做全套检查 包括凝血功能
We'll need a full set of labs, including co-ags.
我们必须确保
Yeah, we're gonna make sure
你没有任何的电解质紊乱
that you don't have any electrolyte abnormalities,
这可能会让你妈妈感觉有点头晕
which might be why your mom's a little dizzy.
怎么 你怎么了
W-what -- what's wrong with you?
我得了狼疮 还记得吗
Lupus is what's wrong with me. Remember?
我们会让护士过来给你抽血
We'll get a nurse over here to start the blood work.
如果还要一会儿的话
If this is gonna take a while,
我想去咖啡厅吃个三明治
I thought I'd go to the cafeteria, grab a sandwich.
你现在是嗑药嗨了吗
Are you high right now?
没有 我就是饿了
No, I'm hungry.
你到底为什么会想到打给我
Look, why'd you even call me anyway?
你那些当妈妈的朋友都没接你电♥话♥吗
None of your mom friends answered?
朱莉娅 向后靠在这 好吗
Look, Julia, just -- just lie back here. All right?
等等 她不会有事吧
Wait. Is she gonna be okay?
如果我没事 我就不会在这了 蒂姆
If I was okay, I wouldn't be here, Tim.
我 我去把护士找来
I'll -- I'll go and get that nurse.
妈妈
Mom?
没事 没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
你看到这个肿块了吗 约翰尼
You see this lump, Johnny?
这是一个胸腔纵隔肿块
That's a mediastinal chest mass.
你看起来就像
You look like you've been
你今天去过第七层地狱一样
to the seventh circle of hell today.
胸腔肿块就是造成你呼吸困难的原因
The chest mass is why you're having problems breathing.
伙计们 你们听说过「执着的牌」吗
So, uh, you guys, uh, heard of the ambitious card trick?
1922年 一个叫做戴·弗农的魔术师
1922, a card handler named Dai Vernon
就是用那个魔术骗过了
used that trick to fool the one and only Harry Houdini,
声称自己可以在三遍之内看穿任何魔术的
who said he could decipher any illusion
独一无二的哈利·胡迪尼
if he saw it three times.
约翰尼 我们要准备开始手术了
Johnny, we're about to start the procedure.
现在你可能会感到有点疼 好吗
Now you might feel a slight pinch, all right?
胡迪尼在芝加哥的
So Houdini sits down
北方大酒店坐下了
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表