剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
我能帮你
I can help you.
凯莉 你快走 不能再次冒被感染的风险
Kelly, you've got to go. You can't risk being exposed again.
快离开
Please, go.
好 请大家退后 退后 退后
All right, everybody, back away. Back away. Back away.
她现在高热 体温达到40度
She's hyperpyretic. Temp up to 105.
她快要不行了
She's on the way out.
甜心熊宝贝
Hey, sugar bear.
我知道你讨厌这个绰号♥
I know you hate that nickname.
不 我开始有点喜欢这绰号♥了
No. It's growing on me.
你也是
So have you.
现在别来和我调情
Don't flirt with me now.
希瑟 快来人
Heather? Help! Over here!
这里需要人手
I need help over here.
希瑟 希瑟
Heather. Heather.
希瑟 看着我 她脉搏很微弱
Heather, look at me. Her pulse is barely there.
才过了24小时
It's only been 24 hours.
血压在下降 70/20
Pressure's dropping. 70 over 32.
-给我一根三腔管 -希瑟 你要撑住
- Someone give me a triple lumen. - You gotta fight, Heather.
-马上给我 -需要吸引器
- Get it for me now. - I need some suction.
你要撑住
You gotta fight now.
中心静脉导管插入
Central line is in.
她醒了 先别插管 希瑟
She's waking up. Hold intubation. Heather?
希瑟 你能说话吗
Heather, can you talk to us?
你能跟我们说话吗 希瑟
Heather, can you talk to us? Heather?
准备开通另一条静脉通路
Prepping another high line.
希瑟 坚持住
Heather? Stay with us.
准备给她插管
All right, let's tube her.
血压稳定吗
Pressure's leveling out?
是的
Yeah.
我准备插了
Okay. I'm in.
仅仅过了24个小时
It's only been 24 hours.
病毒通过咬伤直接进入了她的血液循环
The bite. It put the virus directly into her bloodstream.
氧饱和升高
Sats coming up.
血压升高
So is her pressure.
请立即远离病人
Back away from the patient, please, now.
你们是谁
Who the hell are you?
威利斯医生 这是疾控中心的副局长
Dr. Willis, this is the Deputy Director of the CDC,
-加雷斯·雷迪克医生 -我不管他是谁
- Dr. Gareth Reddick. - I don't care who he is.
平克尼医生是我们的同事 也是朋友
Dr. Pinkney's our colleague, and she's a friend
她现在无比煎熬
and she's suffering right now.
你知道我们现的状况吗
Do you know what we're dealing with yet?
知道 这正是我要接手的原因
Yes, that's why I'm taking over.
这里的所有病人必须经过检查
All the patients here are being
确认没有携带病毒之后才可以离开
tested and cleared so they can leave.
没人可以离开 天使纪念医院已经被封锁
No one is leaving. Angels Memorial is on lockdown.
国民警卫队已经取代医院的安保人员
The National Guard's taking over the security of the facility.
那些被感染的患者呢
Well, what about the infected?
疾控中心负责治疗
The CDC is taking over the treatment,
包括平克尼医生
including Dr. Pinkney.
-我们不会走的 -不 你们必须走
- We're not leaving her. - Yes, you are.
你们的医院里全都是患者
You have a hospital that is full of patients.
他们才是你们要考虑的 这个病毒我来负责
Okay? They're your concern. The virus is mine.
不行
No.
威尔 她很稳定
Will? Will. She's stable.
-你能接手气囊吗 -借过
- Can you take over the bagging, please? - Excuse me.
交给我吧
I got her.
艾瑞尔
Ariel?
琳恩
Leanne!
他们说我病了
They said I'm sick.
-小姐请往前面走 -我不想跟他们走
- Miss, you have to keep moving. - I don't want to go with them!
女士 对不起 我们必须带她走
Ma'am, I'm sorry. I need to take her.
-没事的 -女士 你必须放手
- It's going to be okay. - Ma'am, you need to let go.
没关系的
It's gonna be okay.
-我们走吧 跟上前面 -不要
- Let's go. We need to keep moving. - No, no, no!
-我不会离开她的 -对不起
- I'm not leaving her. - I'm sorry.
-我不会离开她的 -琳恩
- I'm not leaving her! - Leanne. Leanne.
-琳恩 -我们走
- Leanne! Leanne! - Let's go!
琳恩
Leanne!
我们走吧
Let's go.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我可以和你跳这只舞吗
May I have this dance?
BGM: Stand by Me by Caitlin Canty
* When the night has come *
* And the land is dark *
* And the moon *
* Is the only light we'll see *
* No, I won't be afraid *
* No, I won't *
* Be afraid *
* Just as long *
* As you stand by me *
* Darling, stand by me *
* Oh, stand by me *
我爱你
I love you.
* Stand by me *
* Stand by me *
第一 不造成伤害
First, do no harm.
尊重前人来之不易的医学成就
Respect those physicians in whose steps I walk
并且乐意传授这些知识给后人
and gladly share such knowledge with those who follow.
时刻谨记我所治疗的不是一张病历或病症本身
Remember that I do not treat a chart or an illness,
而是患病的人
but a sick human being.
悉心照料病患 同时充分顾及家属
And if I am to care adequately for them, their family, too.
时刻谨记医学既是科学 也是艺术
Remember that there is art to medicine as well as science
温暖 同情心和理解
and that warmth, sympathy, and understanding
可能胜过手术刀或药物
may outweigh the surgeon's knife or the chemist's drug.
-我必须要进去 -她要死了
- I have to get in there. - She's dying.
-我必须要进去 -不行
- I have to get in there! - No!
无论如何她都会死的
She's gonna die no matter what we do.
但是至少她不会孤独地死去
But she doesn't have to die alone.
她并不孤单
She's not alone.
生死相关 如履薄冰
Tread with care in matters of life and death.
这份责任无与伦比 我会谦卑面对
This awesome responsibility must be faced with great humbleness
并清楚自身不足
and awareness of my own frailty.
愿我始终保有这份责任感
May I always preserve the finest traditions of my calling...
愿我能永远感受到治愈那些求救之人之后
...and may I long experience the joy of
所带来的满足喜乐
healing those who seek my help.
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表