剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
- He's getting away! - Get him!
来人抓住他
Someone grab him!
叫保安来
Call security!
我需要束缚带
I need restraints!
诺雅你还好吗
Noa, you okay?
这里总是这样吗
Is it always like this around here?
爸 你来干什么
What are you doing here, dad?
我得帮你缝针
I got to staple you up.
你需要拍一个CT
You're gonna need a CT.
之后你睡一觉就没事了
And you can sleep it off after that.
你是怎么摔倒的
So, how did you fall?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
你知道吗 你真是不可思议
You're unbelievable. You know that?
你径直来到这里 我都两年没见过你了
You come in here. I haven't seen you in two years.
你到底来洛杉矶做什么
What the hell are you doing in L.A., anyway?
我有一些业务
I had some business.
别这样
Don't be like that.
这次真的有戏
I got a real shot with this one.
我只是需要一点钱 仅此而已
I just need a little cash. That's all.
所以找我才是你的业务吧
So, I'm the business, huh?
不 这次是千真万确
No, this is the real deal.
你问我要过多少次钱了
How many times you ask me for money?
我告诉你
I'll tell you.
每次你突然出现跟我打招呼
Every time you show up out of nowhere to say hi.
我一会再过来检查你 爸我爱你
I'll check back in on you. I love you dad.
我会还你的
I'll pay you back.
你欠我的你永远都还不完
You'll never be able to pay back what you owe me.
希望这不会留下疤痕
Hope this doesn't leave a scar.
拜托 这没什么大不了的
Oh, please. This is nothing.
你真应该看看我背后的疤痕
You should see the one on my back.
我从九层楼梯上踢翻板留下的
I got it from kickflipping a nine stair.
我滑滑板
I skate.
我觉得你说的应该不是花样滑冰
I imagine you're not talking about figure skating.
不是
No.
那是兰利学院的毕业戒指
Hey, that's a Langley academy class ring.
那是洛杉矶的一所私立学校
It's a private school in L.A.
我认识的很多人去了那里
I know a million people who went there.
上面有名字吗
Is there a name on it?
戈达德 我们知道病人的名字了
Goddard. Our patient has a name.
我第一个男朋友是那里的
My first boyfriend went there.
我还和那里的一个女孩约会过
And I dated a girl from there.
实际上是两个
Two, actually.
-没有名字的首字母吗 -没有
- No first initial? - Nope.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在兰利学院的校友页
I'm on the Langley academy alumni page.
有三个人
There are three of them.
这里
Here.
马克·戈达德 07级 26岁
Mark Goddard, class of '07, 26 years old.
年鉴 爵士乐队 阿卡贝拉社团
Yearbook, jazz band, a cappella group.
-没用 -有地址吗
- Lame. - You got an address?
没有 但是等一下 这就对了
No, but hang on. Here we go.
他有脸书
He has a facebook page.
该死 不对外可见
Damn. It's private.
但是我们有三个共同好友
But we have three friends in common.
我给我们的共同好友之一发条短♥信♥
Okay, I'm texting one of our mutual friends.
好巧啊
Oh, that's quite a coincidence.
这不是巧合
No, it isn't.
你以前上过脸书吗
Have you ever been on facebook before?
她一直很担心他
She's been worried about him.
她去访问他的页面了 稍等
She's going to his page. Hang on. Hang on.
他一年都没有发过新的内容了
He hasn't posted anything in a year.
但是他的哥哥在一系列公告上标记了他
But his brother's tagged him in a bunch of posts,
说他失踪了
saying he's been missing.
他哥哥叫什么
What's his brother's name?
布莱恩 布莱恩·戈达德
Brian. Brian Goddard.
住在洛杉矶
Lives in L.A.
千禧一代撤了
Millennial out.
打扰一下 马里奥
Excuse me? Mario. Mario.
你总是给人一种慌张的感觉
You know, you give off a really panicked vibe.
你得改改
You should work on that.
我知道 对不起
I know. I'm sorry.
不用道歉
Don't apologize.
告诉他你为什么恐慌
Tell him why you're panicked.
贝丝的CT扫描回来了
Uh, Beth's CT scans came back.
-结果是 -前列腺炎
- Yeah? - Prostatitis.
她有前列腺炎
She has prostatitis.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
一觉醒来闻见了雌激素
Wake up and smell the estrogen.
她是变性人
She's trans?
但你检查过她的骨盆
But you examined her pelvis.
你怎么没发现她是个男人
How did you not notice she was a dude?
因为她不是男人
Because she isn't a dude.
她是女人 老兄
She's a woman, dude.
解释给他听 甜甜熊
You tell him, sugar bear.
我真的不希望「甜甜熊」
I really don't want this "sugar bear"
变成我的绰号♥ 好吗
to become a thing, okay?
太迟了
Oops. Too late.
你们两位都过来吧
Come on, both of you.
我们一起跟她谈谈
We'll all talk to her together.
谢谢你这么快赶来
Thanks for getting here so fast.
谢谢你们找到我
Thank you for finding me.
你多久没见到他了
How long has it been since you've seen him?
一年多吧 他有精神分♥裂♥症
Over a year. He's a schizophrenic.
他停止服药 然后消失了
He goes off his meds, and he disappears.
真的很可怕
It's terrifying.
我们给了他抗精神病药物
We put him on anti-psychotics,
但需要一些时间才会有效
but it'll take some time.
马克
Mark.
我的天啊
My God.
他看起来好糟
He looks terrible.
马克 我是布莱恩
Hey, hey, Mark. Hey. It's Brian.
我们必须让他处于镇静状态
We had to sedate him.
没关系
It wouldn't matter.
他精神这么恍惚时
When he's this far gone,
根本认不出我是谁
it's like he wouldn't recognize me anyway.
有时是你的兄弟 有时却什么都不是
It's like having your brother and not having him at all.
你知道萨莉是谁吗
Did you happen to figure out who Sally is?
当然知道
Nothing to figure out.
这就是萨莉
Meet Sally.
马克 你看我找到什么了
Hey, Mark. Look what I found.
我想我之前应该说的
I guess I should have said something.
但是每次我这么做时
It's just, when I do,
人们总是想谈论这件事 医生尤其如此
that's all people want to talk about, especially doctors.
听着 我从不想当男人
Look, I was never meant to be a man.
这就是我知道的 就是这样
That's all I know. That's it.
没有别的了
End of story.
不幸的是 你仍有一部分是男人
Well, unfortunately, there's still parts of you that are.
真的吗
Really?
你也切除盲肠了吗 医生
Did you have your appendix out, doc?
还是你仍然拥有
Or do you still carry around
那种无用的进化瑕疵呢
that useless evolutionary artifact?
这并不会让你成为尼安德特人 对吧
It doesn't make you a Neanderthal man, does it?
其实最近有关于盲肠的新发现
Actually, the appendix got some newfound respect recently.
你们两个 闭嘴
Hey, both of you, just shut up.
-谢谢你 -我很抱歉
- Thank you. - I'm sorry.
我只是想说 你之前做的手术
The only point I'm trying to make is the surgery
没有移除前列腺 现在它感染了
didn't remove your prostate, and now it's infected.
我们得给你静脉注射抗生素
We need to put you on intravenous antibiotics.
前列腺
Prostate?
罗丝
Rose.
罗丝 听着 我仍然是我
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表