剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
He slid through 2 miles of mud to see you.
这才是最棒的客房♥服务 老兄
That's a hell of a way to score room service, man.
我看见你被冲下去了
I saw you get washed away.
我以为你
Man, I thought you were...
我没事 我很好
I'm all right. I'm good.
我没事
I'm okay.
谢谢你 瑞克
Thank you, Rick.
你救了她 她会没事的
You saved her. She's gonna be okay.
-对 但 -你救了丽兹
- Yeah, but -- - You saved liz.
我松开你了 兄弟
I let you go, bro.
我松手了
I-I let you go.
你是这样想的吗 你松手了
Is that what you think? That you let me go?
不 兄弟
No, man.
是我松手了
I let you go.
我松开你的手 让你救丽兹
I pulled my hand away so that you could save Liz.
什么
What?
她就是我的一切
She means everything to me, man.
-我知道 -谢谢你
- I know. - Thank you.
我爱你
I love you.
换个咖啡能有多难...
How hard is it to replace the coffee after --
我宁愿自己来 没问题
I'd rather do it myself. That's fine.
你没事吧
You okay?
就是想喝杯咖啡
Just trying to get a cup of coffee.
我柜里藏了包肯尼亚圆豆咖啡
I keep a secret stash of kenyan peaberry in my locker
想喝就拿吧
if you want some.
不用了 我自己泡一杯吧
I'm okay. I'm just gonna make my own.
你父亲的事 节哀顺变
I'm... really sorry about your dad.
谢谢
Thanks.
这不是你的错
Hey, this isn't your fault.
我知道 相信我 他一直在慢性自杀
I know. Believe me, he's been killing himself for years.
麻♥醉♥药♥还没过 她还有点昏昏沉沉
She's still groggy from the anesthesia,
但她情况不错
but she's doing well.
装了心脏起搏器 生活上需格外注意
There are strict rules to living with a pacemaker.
不能靠近金属检测器 不能使用微波炉
Um, no metal detectors, no microwave...
我知道 我在网上查过了
I know. I've done my own research online.
开玩笑啦
Kidding.
另外 我找了新的儿科医生
Um, by the way, I called a new pediatrician,
我家孩子下周就打疫苗
and my kids are getting vaccines next week.
很高兴你这么做
Ah, well, I'm glad to hear it.
娜塔莉 亲爱的
Natalie. Honey.
妈
Mom?
亲爱的
Honey, oh.
妈 我很抱歉
Mom, I'm so sorry.
-亲爱的 -这是我的错
- Oh, honey. - It's my fault.
我爱你
I love you.
因我而起也没关系吗
Even after what I did?
我是你妈
I'm your mother.
你做了什么糊涂决定 我都爱你
I love you no matter what stupid mistakes you make.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
你今天手术时表现得很棒
You did good work back there.
你也是
You, too.
我们该击个掌 拥抱一下什么吗
Should we, like, high-five or hug or something?
不
No.
手颤是怎么回事
So what's going on with the shaking hands?
你说什么
Excuse me?
如果你有事要跟我们说...
Look, if there's something you wanna talk to us about...
没有 除非你能不喝咖啡也保持清醒
I don't, unless you got a good alternative to caffeine.
你是说低血糖吧
You mean low blood sugar, right?
也许都有吧
Maybe a little bit of both.
你不是说等他先提起吗
What happened to letting him bring it up?
他拖得太久了
He was taking too long.
坎贝尔医生 我想道歉
Dr. Campbell, um... I wanna apologize.
我这几个月很不好过
It's been a tough couple months for me,
但我想让你知道 我...
but I want you to know, that I'm --
我来找你谈迈克的事
I came to tell you about Mike.
他最新的脑电图
There was some increased activity
显示出脑活动更活跃了
on his most recent E.E.G.
那可能是伪影
Yeah, that c-could be an artifact.
也可能是好转的迹象
Or it could be a really good sign.
丽兹
Liz.
丽兹
Liz.
我在这儿
I'm here.
我就在这儿
I'm right here.
我该忘了你刚才跟我说的话吧
I guess I should just forget all the stuff you told me earlier.
你过来就是为了死在我面前
You show up just to die right in front of me.
你本可以不再出现在我眼前
You know, you could've disappeared.
那我就不会知道了
Never would've known.
你是故意来这里的吗
Did you come here on purpose?
你知道自己要死了吗
Did you know?
你来了
You were right here.
你终于来找我了
You were finally here.
我没事
I'm okay. Yeah.
我说了我没事 天呐
I said I'm okay. Jeez.
过来
Come here.
听着 我没事
Hey, look, man, I'm all right, okay?
-过来 -我真没事
- Come here. - I'm serious.
过来
Come here.
我没事
I'm okay.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
我没事
I'm okay.
我很遗憾
I am so, so sorry.
我没事
I'm okay.
我没事
I'm okay.
我没事 我没事
I'm okay. I'm okay.
我没事
I'm okay.
你还没走吗
You still here?
我开始觉得
You know, I'm starting to get the feeling
你想摆脱掉我了
you wanna get rid of me.
行了 别装了
Yeah, yeah, calling your bluff.
想着你会想喝冰的
Thought you might like a cold one.
谢谢
Thank you.
就算我想回去
You know, just because I wanna go back
他们也不一定会接收我
doesn't mean they're gonna take me.
你做了什么沦落到到这种地方啊
What the hell did you do over there to deserve this place?
这里
This place...
是世上最棒的急诊室
is considered the best E.R. in the world.
我很荣幸来到这里
It's an honor to be here.
你知道为什么大家叫我「老妈」吗
You know why they call me "Mama"?
因为我是照看大家的人
'Cause I'm the caretaker.
我照看好自己人
I take care of my own.
你现在是自己人
And now you're one of my own,
不管你愿不愿意
Like it or not.
在阿富汗...
In Afghanistan...
「战争激发了一个男人崇高与可敬的品质
"War calls forth all that is noble and honorable in a man.
让他与兄弟们紧密相连
It unites him with his brothers
彼此间连结着无私的爱」
and binds them in selfless love."
说得真好
That's beautiful.
不是我说的
It's not mine.
源自史蒂文·普莱斯菲尔德写的关于斯巴达的小说
It's from a novel Steven Pressfield wrote about Sparta.
但我很喜欢
But I like it.
我丢下了那边的好人
I left a lot of good men and women there.
我就是想回到他们身边
I just wanna go back to 'em.
我们这里也有兄弟姐妹
We got brothers and sisters
还有各种无私的大爱
and all kinds of selfless love here.
不同于战场 我们一般不会损兵折将
It's not every day we lose a soldier on the field,
但我们刚失去了一位
but we just did.
我们需要一位懂得怎么应对的人指引
We could use someone who knows how to get through it.
我就知道
I knew it.
-你用情太深了 -不不不
- You're attached. - No, no, no, no.
我可没那么说
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表