剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
She's not alone. She's with Dr. Pineda.
她不是主治医师
Not an attending.
可能我说得还不够清楚
Maybe I wasn't clear before.
真的有这必要吗
Is this really necessary?
彼尔医生在观察期
Dr. Piel is on probation.
没有主治医师的陪同不得接触患者
She sees no patients without an attending.
你讲西班牙语的时候
You know, when you speak Spanish,
像我奶奶
you sound like mi abuela.
杰西 是你啊
Oh, Jesse.
她年纪大了 糊里糊涂的 老说胡话
She's old and confused and says things that don't make sense.
咬住这个 免得我揍你的时候
Hey, bite down on this so you don't chomp your tongue off
你把舌头给咬掉了
when I punch your face in.
不 不行不行
Oh, no. No, no, no, no. No.
我没事了 好吧
I'm straight, okay?
我朋友来接我了 还有我家人
My friends are coming to get me. Mi familia.
-你哪也不能去 -我没必要呆在这
- You cannot go anywhere. - I don't have to stay with you.
可你也没必要离开
But you don't have to leave either.
我没事了 让开
I'm good. Just get out of my way.
安妮塔
Anita...
推一架轮床过来
Let's get a gurney in here.
把她送去中♥央♥抢救区
Okay, let's get her to Center Stage now.
气囊就位
The airbag's in place.
你先走 快出去
Behind you. Let's get out.
大家都退后 开始充气
Everybody back! Here we go.
气囊将残骸抬升后
Once these airbags lift the debris,
我们立刻稳定巴里 把他送去手术室
we stabilize Barry and get him to surgery.
停下 停下 疼
Stop, stop. It hurts.
-疼 -停停
- It hurts. - Stop, stop, stop, stop!
-血压下降 -快停下 快停下
- Pressure's dropping. - Stop, stop, stop, stop!
降回去
Lower it down!
血压回升 肯定有内出血
B.P.'s coming back up. He must be bleeding internally.
残骸的重量在维持血压
The weight of all this is holding pressure.
所以不能把它拿掉吗
So we can't lift this off him?
不行
No.
抬起来就没命了
It's keeping him alive.
我知道 没事的
I know. It's okay.
天哪
Oh, my god.
这里需要一位主治医师
We need an attending down here now.
胎儿血氧饱和度过低
Baby's having desat.
-什么情况 -胎盘早剥
- What have you got? - Placental abruption.
必须马上把孩子取出来
We need to get this baby out now.
-手套 -还是止不住出血
- I need gloves. - She's still hemorrhaging.
打开 小心你的手
Okay, opening -- watch your hand --
打开子♥宫♥ 牵开器
opening the uterus now. Retractor, please.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
把它抬起 放在膀胱下
The idea is to lift up and under the bladder,
-露出子♥宫♥ 懂了吗 -懂了
- exposing the uterus, okay? - Yes, sir.
-子♥宫♥打开 -我这需要抽吸
- Opening it now. - I need more suction.
出来了 加油
There she is. Come on.
来了 来了 出来了
Here we go, here we go, here she comes.
好了 取出来了 取出来了
All right, let's go, let's go.
雷顿医生 剪断脐带
Okay, Dr. Leighton, cut the cord, please.
-好了 -快快快
- There she is. - Come on, come on, come on.
抱好了
There you go.
抽吸
Okay, suction, please.
加油 快出声
Come on. Come on, come on.
好了
Okay.
婴儿出现紫绀
Baby is cyanotic.
加油 宝宝 加油 快出声
Come on, baby. Come on, baby. Come on.
-加油 -刺♥激♥她一下
- Come on. - Stimulate her.
加油 丫头 加油 快出声
Come on, little girl. Come on, come on, come on. Talk to me.
好了 干得好 大家都赶紧过来
Okay, good. Guys, come on over here, please.
还不能松懈
We need to refocus.
要马上把胎盘取出来不然她会失血死亡
We need to get this placenta out before she bleeds to death.
-雷顿医生 -欢迎来到天使纪念医院
- Dr. Leighton... - Welcome to Angel's.
都是肋骨伪影
There's too much rib artifact.
诺雅 向上方侧面移♥动♥
Noa, move superior and laterally.
太靠边了 中间一点
Too far. More medial.
将探头旋转90度
Turn the probe 90 degrees
向下稍微移♥动♥一点
and then just the slightest inferior move.
就是那里
There.
天
Holy...
我打电♥话♥给楼上让他们准备手术室
I'll call up and release the O.R.
他哪儿也去不了
He's not going anywhere.
怎么了 情况很糟糕吗
W-what? Is it bad?
-威利斯医生 -巴里
- Dr. Willis? - Okay, Barry,
有一片金属造成你的心脏穿孔
A piece of metal has perforated your heart.
好消息是 这块金属的压力
The good news is, the pressure of this pile of metal
防止了心脏出血
is keeping your heart from bleeding.
但如果把它抬起来 我就
But if you lift it, I...
这就是坏消息
That's the bad news.
所以我会流血至死吗
S-so I'm gonna bleed to death?
天哪 我要死了 是不是
Oh, my god. I'm gonna die, aren't I?
-他们会想办法的 -可他刚才说
- They're gonna figure this out. - But he just said...
-努力保持呼吸 -我努力呢
- Just try to keep breathing. - I'm trying.
-努力呼吸就好 -我努力着呢
- Just... just try to breathe. - I'm -- I'm trying.
考验你们两个的时候到了
This is where the two of you earn your stripes.
你们打算怎么做
What would you do?
我们不能带他进手术室 我们就在这里开刀
We can't get him to the O.R. We...we open him up here.
坎贝尔是不会允许你在这里做手术的
No, Campbell's not gonna let you do surgery down here.
就算你成功了 你把他拉出来的时候
And even if you did, by the time you've pulled him out,
-他也失血过多了 -我们应该打给坎贝尔
- he'd bleed out. - We should call Campbell.
随着我一起呼吸
Breathe with me. Breathe with me.
不
Oh, no.
深呼吸 好吗
Deep breath, okay?
你们俩都没通过考验
No stripes for either of you.
他的心脏撕裂了 我们必须要替换新的
His heart is torn open. We have to replace it.
-替换它 -用体外膜肺氧合法
- Replace it? - With E.C.M.O.
你想在锅炉房♥里用人工心肺
You wanna use heart/lung bypass in the boiler room?
他的心室撕裂严重
He has a huge tear in his ventricle.
我们挪动他他就会死
If we move him, he dies.
但是如果我们能避开心脏的伤口
But if we bypass the heart injury,
就可以带他出来进行手术
we can get him out to surgery.
如果他没有血液 就不会失血过多而死
If he has no blood, he can't bleed out.
这将是一次史无前例的体外膜肺氧合治疗
This would be a groundbreaking use of E.C.M.O.
我可以做到
I can do this.
体外膜肺氧合是精密的手术仪器
The E.C.M.O. is a precision surgical instrument.
你不能在医院里把它推来推去
You can't just wheel it around in a hospital.
是移♥动♥的问题吗
This is a mobility issue?
你们想在不可控的未经消毒的情况下
You're talking about a surgery in an uncontrolled,
为一位心脏破洞的病人进行手术
unsterile environment on a patient with a hole in his heart.
即便是最好的情况下也要奇迹才能成功
That even in the best of circumstances requires a miracle.
所以我们就这么放弃他吗
So we should just give up on him?
我是在告诉你这不算是解决方案
I am telling you, your solution isn't a solution.
尽量让他不要受苦
Do what you have to do to make him comfortable.
你来做手术
You're needed in surgery.
威利斯医生
Dr. Willis?
-你为简妮办理出院了吗 -我没有
- You discharged Janie? - No, I didn't.
坎贝尔
Hey! Campbell.
你没必要这么做
You don't need to do this.
不 我有必要
No, I do.
你没有问过我就让我的病人出院了吗
You discharged one of my patients without consulting me?
一位需要心理咨♥询♥ 营养不良的无名女子
The Jane Doe, P.E.M. with the psych consult?
我们需要床位 她的指标一切正常
We needed the bed, and her labs were normal.
你在想在医院救治病人吗
Do you wanna treat anyone at this hospital?
我们不会让精神病人占用床位
We don't keep psych patients in sides
除非我们可以帮他们转诊
until we can find them referral services.
或者仅仅他们「有趣」
Or because they're "interesting."
他的血压是60/30
His pressure's 60 over 30.
不可能 再测一次
That can't be. Check it again.
-天啊 宝贝 -这是什么
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表