剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
One minute from target.
我很奇怪你是如何参与到
You're wondering how you got yourself
这次重大国际谈判的
in the middle of a high-stakes international negotiation?
不 我倒是很奇怪你为什么会来
No, I'm wondering how you did.
也许因为我是最出色的
Maybe it's because I'm the best.
这个沃尔科夫医生是谁
Who's this Dr. Volkov?
在阿富汗合作过的战地外科医生 好医生
Combat surgeon. Worked with him in Afghanistan. Good doctor.
那他们还要我们干什么
Then what do they need us for?
我也很疑惑
Been asking myself the same question.
不要惹火了这些人
Look, don't mess with these people.
三年前在白令海峡
Three years ago in the Bering Straits,
为了不让美国救援船靠近
the Russians let a submarine sink
俄♥罗♥斯♥人不惜自沉潜艇
rather than let an American rescue ship get close.
阿纳托利·马利诺夫斯基对普♥京♥一定非常重要
Anatoli Malinovsky must be very important to Putin.
还有30秒到达
30 seconds to target.
阿尔罗萨就在那里
There she is, the Varshavyanka.
紧握你的右手来减速
Squeeze with your right hand to slow down.
不要跳 向后靠就可以了
Don't jump. Just lean back.
我跳会怎么样
What happens if I jump?
会死的
You'll lose your head.
什么
What?
请求登船 先生
Permission to come aboard, sir?
我是韦斯利瓦斯基舰长
I'm captain Vasilievsky.
欢迎来到阿尔罗萨号♥
Welcome to the Varshavyanka.
沃尔科夫去哪了
Where's Volkov?
你们只能从事既定的工作
You will focus only on the agreed upon task.
只能停留在指定的区域
You will stay within the designated area only.
不遵守将会付出代价
There are consequences for failure to comply.
次级发动机室发生了爆♥炸♥
There was explosion in lower engine compartment.
不是核爆♥炸♥
Not nuclear.
当时马利诺夫斯基中尉正在上面的厨房♥工作
Lieutenant Malinovsky was working in the galley above
所以受了伤
and was injured.
他在这里
Here he is.
沃尔科夫医生在哪里
Where is Dr. Volkov?
伊森 感谢你的到来
Thanks for coming, Ethan.
德米特里 他们没告诉我你也受伤了
Dmitri. They didn't tell me you were injured.
找个借口不工作而已吧
Anything to get out of work.
马利诺夫斯基中尉是最重要的
Lieutenant Malinovsky is the priority.
还好 可能是盖氏骨折或者断了一两根肋骨
I'm fine. Probably a Galeazzi fracture or broken rib or two.
快抢救他 情况紧急
Deal with him. We're in a hurry.
胸锁关节脱位
Sternoclavicular dislocation.
情况不妙
This guy's in bad shape.
能把袖子卷起来吗
Can I roll up your sleeve, please?
好的 我正在给我女儿莫莉发消息
Yeah. Just texting my daughter Molly.
她看了新闻 很害怕
She's watching the news. She's freaking out.
我能想象得到
I can imagine.
你不会轻易感到害怕吧
You don't scare too easily, do you?
胆子小可干不了这个工作
Well, I couldn't do the job if I did.
你为什么不告诉我们你受伤了
Why didn't you let us know you were hurt?
在那群人面前露怯 那就死定了
Showing weakness to those guys? It's a death sentence.
我要把你当成守护神兽了
Well...you just became my spirit animal.
那帮你的守护神兽缝几针吧
Can you give your spirit animal a couple of stitches, please?
交给我吧
On it.
在这里工作你也得表现得坚强吧
You gotta be tough around here, too, huh?
有时候吧
Sometimes.
莫莉要我保证我明晚会去看她的演出
Molly wants to make sure I'll be at her play tomorrow night.
她明天要在她们中学的演出中扮演朱丽叶
She's playing Juliet at her middle school.
我小时候也参加过演出
I was in a play once when I was a kid.
演了一棵树 没有台词
I was a tree. Didn't have any lines.
但是我妈妈每一场都来看
But my mom sat through every performance.
这才是最重要的
That's the stuff that matters.
告诉你女儿
Well, tell your daughter
我们保证明天能让你去看她的演出
that we'll make sure to get you there.
有位叫琳达的女士说她认识你
There's someone here named Linda. She says she knows you.
她是我爸的女朋友
She's my dad's girlfriend.
谢了
Thanks.
-马里奥 -支票给你
- Mario... - Here's the check.
谢谢
Thank you.
我觉得你真的应该去
I really think you should come.
你要的东西已经给你了 没我事了
Look, you got what you came for. Now I'm done.
我在这等着 时间到了再走
I'm gonna stay here until it's time to go,
你可能会改变主意
In case you change your mind.
这里的患者需要我 你走吧
I got patients. You should go.
他为什么要攻击你们
So why did he attack you?
达米恩的跟班一开始就跟我们不对付
Damien's skinheads have had it out for us since the beginning.
不过你真该看看桑尼有多厉害
You should've seen Sonny, though.
他想一个人挑他们一群
He wanted to take 'em all on.
真是救了我一命
Definitely saved my ass.
你可以摆平他们所有人
You could've taken 'em all on.
没错
Yeah, right.
胸片显示无气胸
No pneumo on his chest film.
缝合后就不用待在这里了
Finish stitching him up. Let's get him out.
他的牙怎么办
What about his tooth?
牙科的住院医师说明天在门诊帮他检查
The dental resident says he'll see him in the clinic tomorrow.
我以为监狱里是一人一间的
Thought it was one inmate per room.
杰姬同意我们俩住一间 医生
Jackie said it was okay, doc.
阿尔洛和我关系很铁
Arlo and me are real tight.
他没了我可不行 是吧
He can't get along without me. Right?
怎么回事
Oh. What's going on?
-没有脉搏 -是室颤
- No pulse. - V-fib.
快救他 快帮帮他
Do something. Will you help him? Huh?
-充电 -桑尼
- Charging. - Sonny!
离手
Clear!
挺住
Hang in there!
检查一下
Check him.
恢复窦性心律
Sinus.
刚才到底是怎么回事
What the hell just happened?
他心脏停跳了
His heart stopped.
可你们说刺伤没有那么严重
But you said the stab wounds weren't that bad.
的确没有那么严重
They weren't.
他的锁骨从胸椎骨向后脱位
His clavicle displaced backwards from the sternum.
压♥迫♥到主动脉 引发休克
It's pressing on his aorta. It's causing him to crash.
利多卡因在哪里
Okay, where's the lidocaine?
柜子最上层 贴了标签
Top shelf, labeled...
血压骤降 再这样下去会心脏骤停
Pressure's tanking. He's gonna code.
必须马上手术
We gotta do this now.
我需要巾钳
I need a towel clamp.
在那边的抽屉里找找
Try one of those drawers over there.
请你和你的手下出去
Maybe you and your men can step out.
不出去也行
Or not.
血压下降 收缩压34
B.P.'s down, 34 systolic.
马上治好他
You are going to fix right away.
放松 我们是来救你的
Relax. We're here to help you.
爆♥炸♥肯定很严重
This must've been a huge explosion.
其他伤员呢
Where are the other injured?
没有其他人受伤 救他就行
No other injured. Fix him.
加油 你可以的
Come on, you can do it.
没法固定 扭矩不够
It's moving, but I just need more torque.
你能放个工具向两侧撑开吗
Can you get something in here? Just pull it laterally.
你 过来
Hey, you, come here.
稳住他 稳住他 蹲下 再下去点
Hold him. Hold him. Down. Down.
水手 抱歉了
Sailor, I'm very sorry about this.
准备好了吗
Ready?
一 二 三
One, two, three.
-洛里斯医生 来看一下达米恩 -来了
- Dr. Rorish, Damien. - Okay.
他突发抽搐
He's seizing.
马上注射2毫克劳拉西泮
Push 2 of ativan now.
你能不能打开手铐 我们好让他躺平
Can you take the cuffs off so we can lay him flat?
-不行 -我们要确保插管通畅
- No way. - We need to protect his airway.
他快把手腕弄断了
He's gonna break his wrist.
拷一只手就好
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表