剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
第二季 第六集
品牌广♥告♥推广合作 普罗米修斯 plmxs2016@gmail.com
品牌广♥告♥推广合作 普罗米修斯 plmxs2016@gmail.com
黑色警报
病患大量涌入医院
没有足够的医疗资源进行治疗
一般的急诊室每年平均会遇到五次黑色警报
洛杉矶天使纪念医院每年会遇到三百次黑色警报
英雄情结
救命
Help!
谁来救救我
Somebody help.
我在这 桑顿小姐 我是护士
I'm right here, Miss Samton. I'm a nurse.
我在哪 发生了什么
Where am I? What -- what happened?
你在天使纪念医院
You're at Angels Memorial Hospital.
我的头怎么这么疼
Why does my head hurt?
为什么我全身都疼
Why... why does everything hurt?
不不不 你得躺下
No, no, no. I need you to lay down.
你得好好休息
I need you to rest.
我怎么了
What happened to me?
我去找你的医生
I'll go get your doctor.
很快就回来
I'll be right back.
-什么情况 -21岁男性 在校内发现
- What do you got? - 21-year-old male found on campus
跟另一个学生争执导致脸部钝伤
with blunt facial trauma, forehead laceration,
前额撕裂以及手部挫伤
and a hand contusion from an altercation with another student.
他在哪 干出这事的人在哪
Where is he? Where is the guy that did this?
-你叫什么 -贾斯汀 贾斯汀·凯勒
- What's your name? - His name's Justin. Justin Keller.
-送他进去 -怎么回事
- Let's get him inside. - What happened?
他是个英雄 就这么回事
He's a hero. That's what happened.
-他会没事吧 -迪克逊医生 跟我来
- Is he gonna be okay? - Dr. Dixon, you're with me.
二十岁的大学生 现场无反应
20-year-old college student, unresponsive in the field,
昏迷指数5 现场插管了
G.C.S. of 5, intubated on scene.
肋骨 头部和手肘钝伤
Blunt trauma to the ribs, head, and elbow.
打输了的家伙
This is the guy who lost the fight.
开始清创
Start a trauma panel,
通知放射科做头部 胸部和手肘扫描
call radiology to scan head, chest, elbow.
迪克逊医生 去中♥央♥抢救区
Dr. Dixon, Center Stage.
-借过 小心背后 -贾斯汀 亲爱的
- Coming through! Watch your back! - Justin? Justin, honey.
-没事的 我在这 -小姐 请退后
- It's gonna be okay. I'm right here. - Miss, you need to step back.
你得去候诊室等着 不能来这
You need to wait in the waiting room. You don't belong in here.
左侧无呼吸音 做胸管
No breath sounds on the left. He needs a chest tube.
-迪克逊医生 你负责 -没问题
- Dr. Dixon, he is all yours. - Cool.
左右肺都膨胀了才没问题
Cool is when both lungs are inflated.
用十二毫米导管 备好胸管
Get a 36 french tube. Set up a thora-seal.
在腋中线和第五肋间隙切个口
Mid axillary line, fifth intercostal space, make a cut.
-就是他 就是这家伙 -冷静
- That's him. That's the guy. - Hey, hey, hey, now.
-沙维提医生 稳住 -那畜生不值得救
- Dr. Savetti, hold your... -That animal doesn't deserve help,
看看他对那个姑娘做了什么
Not after what he did to that girl!
女士 请去候诊室 立刻
Ma'am, I said waiting room, please. Now.
-你不该在这 -加压
- You don't belong here. - More pressure.
马里奥 诺雅 马上去拍片
Mario, Noa, let's get to the X-ray right now.
扶手抬高 准备走
Rails up, ready to go.
干得漂亮 医生
Very good, doctor.
-你真不能待在这 -好 她得离开这
- You really can't be back here. - Okay, she has to go now.
来个人送她出去 谢谢
Can someone show her the way out, please? Thank you.
这边请
This way, please.
我最后记得的是在跳舞
Last thing I remember was dancing.
放的德雷克和蕾哈娜的「太好」
That Drake and Rihanna song, "Too Good."
我怎么把自己弄伤了 我摔倒了吗
How did I hurt myself? Did I -- did I fall?
还以为我没喝那么多酒 但是
I didn't think I drank that much, but...
乔伊
Joy...
你被发现昏迷在校园内
you were found unconscious on campus,
离兄弟会派对180米左右的地方
About 200 yards away from the frat party.
当时有名男性在侵犯你
A man was assaulting you.
什么
What?
不 不对...
No. That's not...
他把你压在身下
He had you pinned down.
还好另一个同学正巧离开兄弟会派对
And thankfully, another student was leaving the frat party
把他从你身上拉开了
And pulled him off you.
把他从我身上拉开
Pulled him off me?
天啊 不
Please, no.
-我... -天啊 不
- I'm... - Please, no.
很抱歉 乔伊
I'm so sorry, Joy.
不
No.
天啊
Please.
借过 借过 抱歉
Excuse me. Excuse me. Sorry.
真的吗 他醒了吗
Is it true? Is he awake?
迈克
Mike?
我在这
Hey. I'm here.
天啊 迈克
Oh, my god. Mike.
能听到我吗
Hey, can you hear me?
能听到我吗
Can you hear me?
好
Yeah.
发生得太快了
I mean, it all happened so fast.
我看到那家伙
I saw that guy,
他趴在她身上
and he was on top of her.
她动都没动
And she wasn't moving.
所以我揪住他
So I grabbed him
把他拽下来了
and I pulled him off
于是开始揍他 直到他倒下
and I just started punching until he fell down and...
他就没再起来了
and he didn't get back up.
我眼睛怎么了 我看到有斑点
And, uh, what about my eye? I'm seeing some specks.
-严重吗 -可能是视网膜脱落
- Is that bad? - It could be a retinal detachment
我会叫眼科医师过来
I'll call the ophthalmologist.
他几小时后大概能过来
He could be here in a couple of hours.
那个人♥渣♥怎么办
And what about that dirtbag?
他什么时候能有消息
When are you gonna know about him?
他伤得有多重
I mean, how bad is he?
抱歉 我们不能谈论其他病人
I'm sorry, we're not allowed to discuss other patients.
刚弄好对袭击者的取证
Just finished the evidentiary on the attacker.
指甲里的碎屑取样 口腔取样
Fingernail scrapings, swabs.
现在对人性感觉甚好
Feeling pretty good about humanity right now.
贾斯汀会被起诉故意伤害罪吗
Could Justin actually be on the hook for assault?
不一定
Depends.
他只是想帮忙 他救了那个女孩
He was just trying to help. He saved that girl.
我当时站在台上然后开始大喊
I was on stage and I started screaming out,
「我不行了 我不行了」
"I'm dyin', I'm dyin."
台下有个观众回我说
And someone in the audience shouts back,
「我们知道 我们知道」
"We know. We know."
我问你个问题
Jeez. Let me ask you a question.
你每天早上怎么上班的 骑三轮车
How do you get to work every morning? On a tricycle?
我是坐婴儿车来的
Stroller, actually.
你还会搞笑呀
Oh, a comedian, huh?
我喜欢去喜剧俱乐部 你的表演太搞笑了
I-I love comedy clubs. And you are so funny.
迪克逊医生 你可以等会再要签名照
Dr. Dixon, you can, uh, get his autograph later.
也可能是穿孔或者栓塞
It could also be a perforation or an obstruction.
预定一次电脑断层扫描 给他打5毫克吗♥啡♥
Order a C.A.T. scan. Give him a 5 of morphine.
要是我想先上个大号♥怎么办
What if I just, like, take a dump first, huh?
赛斯·格瑞尔的检测结果出来了吗
The labs on Seth Greer come back yet?
还没 刚查了他生命体征
Not yet. Just checked vitals.
他现在正常了
He's normal for now.
女性 二十多岁
Female, early 20s,
发现时强直阵挛发作
Found down with tonic-clonic activity.
肌肉注射5毫升安定后无反应
No response to 5 of I.M. diazepam.
血氧饱和在下降 中♥央♥抢救区
SATs are falling. Center Stage.
准备好转移了吗 一 二 三
Are we ready for transfer? One, two, three.
静脉注射两针劳拉西泮 500毫克开普兰
Give 2 I.V. ativan, 500 milligrams of keppra.
做血常规 查生化
We need a C.B.C., chemistry,
尿检 脑部CT
utox, brain C.T.
-癫痫 -有可能
- Epilepsy? - Probably.
不是癫痫
It's not epilepsy.
患者叫惠特尼·里斯维克
Patient is Whitney Lithwick.
她的痉挛是由于转移性的肠胃间质肉瘤
She's seizing from a G.I. stromal sarcoma that's metastatic.
我五年前切除了她的源发肿瘤
I removed the primary tumor five years ago,
但当时已经扩散到她大脑了
but it spread to her brain.
取消尿检 查苯妥英钠和卡马西平值
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表