剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
But it's living without that person that's the problem.
好啦 我们下楼去吧
All right. Let's get back downstairs.
见一下你女儿
Meet your daughter.
她真完美
She's perfect.
干得漂亮 迪克逊医生
Nice work, Dr. Dixon.
谢谢
Thank you.
你还是停电的时候看起来顺眼
You know, you looked a lot better when the lights were out.
我吗
Me?
你的头发看起来好像刚给中♥央♥抢救区拖过地
Your hair look like it just mopped up center stage.
你现在就要离开了吗
Are you leaving already?
我还以为...
I just thought that...
我也会想你的 但我不在这里工作了
I miss you, too, but I don't work here.
终于联♥系♥到了艾米丽 她没事
Finally got ahold of Emily. She's safe.
是个好消息
That's good to hear.
是啊
Yeah.
杰西 听着
Look, uh, Jesse,
我知道我们处理问题方式不同
I know we had our differences...
我应该早一点对格思里医生说
And I should've spoken to Dr. Guthrie sooner.
应该让他退下来 是我的错
I should've made him step back. That's on me.
不该定罗利有错
Well, Rollie deserved the benefit of the doubt.
你也一样
So do you.
我当时怒气上头
Look, I acted out of anger.
而你应该有更好的待遇
And you, of all people, deserve better.
我希望你能回来工作
I'd like to offer you your job back.
你希望你老妈回来对吗
So you want your mama back, huh?
我可没这么说
I...I didn't -- I didn't say that.
说吧 快点 我想听你说
Say it. Come on. I wanna hear the words.
-杰西 -我才不会说
- Jesse. - I...I'm not gonna say it.
如果他不说 我就不回来
Well, if he doesn't say it, I'm not coming back.
好吧
Well...
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
来嘛 别害羞 说出来
Come on now. Don't be shy. Say the words.
-说给我听 来吧 -我希望我老妈回来
- Let me hear it. Come on. - I want my mama back!
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表