剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
Just a girl, standing in front of a boy,
电影《诺丁山》经典台词
-希望得到他的爱 -你说啥
- asking him to love her. - What?
你不太喜欢看电影
Not a big movie fan?
你根本不知道你们面临的是什么
Who have no idea what you're dealing with.
这个疫苗从未投入过测试
This vaccine has never been tested.
她要窒息了
She's losing her airway!
皮内达医生 把超声仪拿来
Dr. Pineda, bring the ultrasound.
脉搏很微弱 不要啊 不要啊
Pulse is thready. No, no, no, no.
她要溺死在自己的痰液里了
She's drowning in her own sputum.
给我一个喉镜
I need a laryngoscope.
呼吸 艾瑞尔 呼吸
Breathe, Ariel, breathe.
我需要一个插管托盘
I need an intubation tray.
不行 如果我们给她插管
No, no, no. If we intubate,
她可能就再也脱离不了呼吸机了
she may never get off the vent.
她的气道有损伤
Her airway's not intact.
那就给她抽吸
Then suction her.
她可以的 伊森 她是个坚强的孩子
She can do it, Ethan. She's a tough kid.
好吧 暂停用药 抽吸
Okay, hold the meds. Suction.
艾瑞尔 看着我
Ariel, look. Look at me, look at me.
看着我 好吗
Okay, don't take your eyes off me, okay?
好了 我需要你呼吸
All right, I want you to just breathe.
就这样 用你的鼻子呼吸
That's it. Through your nose, just breathe.
好了 这可能有点可怕
Okay, this is a little bit scary,
但你只要呼吸就行
but just breathe.
好了 我就在这里陪着你
Okay, I'm right here with you.
呼吸 慢慢来 没事的
Just breathe. Slow down. It's okay.
就快完了 慢慢呼吸
Almost done. Breathe slowly.
你可以的
You've got this.
血氧饱和度和血压都上来了
Sats and pressure are up.
这就好了
There we go.
就这样
That's it.
你表现得太棒了
That was great.
干得漂亮
Good job.
你知道为什么我为什么越你的级吗
You want to know why I went over your head?
因为那里有个年轻勇敢的姑娘
'Cause there's a brave young girl over there
在与病魔作斗争
fighting for her life,
而你只是在一边干瞪眼看着
and you're watching from a window seat.
威利斯 听我说
Willis, listen to me.
格雷琴认为动物实验
Gretchen thinks that the animal testing
没有成功是因为生物构造
was compromised because of biology,
但实际上是因为有致死性
but... there were fatalities.
在一些实验中 这个疫苗
In some cases, the vaccine,
加速了病毒的繁衍
it sped up the progression of the virus.
如果它能杀死猪 就能杀死人
If it can kill a pig, it can kill a human.
你明白我的意思吗
Do you understand what I'm saying?
我明白
I understand.
在一个孩子身上试验疫苗太危险了
The vaccine is too risky to test on a child.
但你可以拿我试验
But you can test it on me.
呼吸不顺畅 他的肺里都是积液
Breathing is labored. His lungs are filled with fluid.
脉搏微弱 加油啊比尔 坚持住
His pulse is weak. Come on, Bill. Hang in there.
-直升机要来了 -但愿你没说错
- The chopper's coming. - I hope you're right.
把病人带回他的病房♥
Take this patient back to his room.
这是我的部门
This is my department.
我要给我的病人准备手术
I'm prepping my patient for surgery,
你别插手
so you step back.
运输直升机不会来的
The transport helicopter, it's not coming.
它不可能来 你知道的
It can't. You know that.
我们不是囚犯
We're not prisoners!
坎贝尔医生 我明白失去同事
Dr. Campbell, I-I understand you're taking this personally
让你感情用事了
because of the loss of your colleague.
但这是联邦级别的隔离
But this is a federal quarantine.
我们这么做是有原因的
There is a reason that we --
没有脉搏了 开始胸外按压
No pulse. I'm starting compressions.
-推个急救车过来 -帮我一下
- Get the crash cart over there. - Give me a hand.
加油 比尔
Come on, Bill.
准备
Ready.
离手
Clear.
没脉搏 再来
No pulse. Do it again.
离手
Clear.
没脉搏
No pulse.
拜托 比尔 加油 加油 比尔
Come on, Bill! Come on, come on, Bill.
-快 再电击他 罗利 -他没心跳了
- Come on. Shock him again, Rollie. - He's flatlining.
再电击他 罗利 电击他
Shock him again, Rollie. Shock him!
威尔 我们不可能让死亡的心肌再跳动
Will, we cannot get an impulse on dead myocardium!
这你知道的
You know that!
加油
Come on.
他已经没有心跳了
His heart is gone.
坎贝尔医生 我很遗憾
Dr. Campbell, I'm sorry.
加雷斯 疫苗到了
Gareth, the vaccine is here.
死亡时间
Time of death...
上午8点37分
8:37 a.m.
我没事
I'm fine.
看出来了
Obviously.
介意我说句话吗
Mind if I say something?
介意
Yes.
天使纪念医院这么多医生里
Of all the doctors at Angels...
你是我的榜样
you're the one I aspire to be.
看着你 就是
Watching you is...
学习在暴风中保持冷静
is a lesson in being the calm in the storm
而不是变成暴风
but not the storm.
现在不是了
Until now.
不
No.
现在你教会了我 做个常人也没什么
Now you taught me it's okay to be human, too.
琳恩·洛里斯
暴露时长
我希望你别接种疫苗 琳恩
I don't want you taking the vaccine, Leanne.
你也听到了 风险很高
You heard them. It's dangerous.
你说过艾瑞尔不该归任何人管
You said Ariel doesn't belong to anyone.
我跟她一样
We seem to have that in common.
没人在家等着我回去 杰西
There's no one waiting at home for me, Jesse.
别这么说 不是这样的
Don't -- don't say that. That's not true.
就是这样
It is true.
也许这就是我在这里的原因
Maybe that's why I'm here --
检验解药是否有用 这样别人就能活下来
to test this antidote so that other people could live.
这些人的生活才刚刚开始
People at the start of their lives.
你觉得你不属于任何人
You think you don't belong to anyone?
你怎么能对我说出这种话
I mean, how can you say that to me?
你是我的 琳恩 正如我也是你的
You belong to me, Leanne, just as much as I belong to you.
你就是我的亲人 明白吗
Tu eres mi familia! Entiendes?
你是我的亲人
Tu eres mi familia.
是 我明白
Sí, entiendo. Entiendo.
琳恩 准备好了吗
Leanne, you ready?
是的
Yes.
杰西 我也爱你
Jesse, I love you, too.
别这样
Come on.
只要有哪怕一丝希望 能够救别人
If there's even a chance that I could save someone's life --
救她
save her life...
我就要试试
I have to try.
进去了
It's in.
每15分钟检查一次生命体征并抽血化验
I want updates on vitals and serial blood samples
向我报告
every 15 minutes.
既然要做 就要按流程来办事
Now that you've done it, there's a protocol to follow.
奇斯利特女士
Ms. Chislett...
您父亲主动脉破裂
your father suffered an aortic rupture.
他心脏停跳了
Um, his heart stopped.
-不 -我们...
- No. - We, um...
-安娜 -不 我不明白
- Anna... - No, no, no. I-I-I don't understand.
-我们很抱歉 你父亲没挺过来 -不
- We're so sorry. Your father died. - No, no, no!
你说了可以移植心脏的
No, y-you told me there was a heart!
-你说还有心脏可以移植 -确实
- You said that there was a heart. - Yes, th-there was a heart.
但是因为隔离的原因
But because of the quarantine,
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表