剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
which I learned myself today.
-是我跟塔克先在一起的 -好吧
- I was with Tucker first, you know? - Okay.
我知道他年级大一些 但是我们有种连接
I know he's older, but we have a thing.
什么样的
What kind of a --
算了 别回答
You know what? Don't answer that.
我不需要知道
I don't want to know.
是真实的 洁丁偏要插一腿
It's real. And Jaydin's trying to mess with it.
她就是个贱♥人♥
She's a whore.
你不能麻醉伤口吗
Can't you numb that or something?
好吧
All right.
这会有点刺痛
It's gonna sting a little.
她已经让他把手伸进她的衣服里
She already let him put his hands up her shirt.
我怎样才能赢过她
How can I compete with that?
-我的胸部就像 -好了 好了
- My boobs are like -- - Okay, okay.
咱俩的对话现在有点诡异
We're in a weird area here.
我认为你应该跟你父母讨论这件事才对
I think this is a conversation you should be having with your parents.
你跟他们说过了吗
Have you talked to them?
他们离开前说过了
Before they took off.
他们非常生气
They're very upset.
等你告诉他们你跟塔克的事会更生气的
Wait till you tell them about you and Tucker.
每间医院的系统都不一样
Every hospital has a different system.
在天使医院 绿色警报比较安静
At Angels, Code Green is relatively quiet.
黄色警报是病患越来越多但仍可处理
Code Yellow -- we're filling up but still manageable.
迪克逊医生 你迷路了吗
Dr. Dixon, did you get lost?
对
Yes.
红色警报是病患超过上限
Code Red -- we're over capacity,
我们开始要冒险行事
Things are starting to get dicey.
但这块板显示「黑色警报」时
But when that board says "Code Black,"
就是情况真正开始失控的时候
that's when things can really start to go sideways.
这是什么意思
What's it mean?
这是内部灾难
It's an internal catastrophe,
我们有过多重症病患时
Where we're so overrun by critical patients,
我们没有足够资源或人力来治疗所有人
we don't have the resources or the staff to treat them all.
这种事有多常发生
How often does that happen?
几乎每晚都会发生
Almost every night.
如果你们知道常会发生黑色警报
If you know you're always gonna be in Code Black,
为什么不处理呢
why not do something about it?
因为处理需要花钱
Because doing something costs money,
而我们是美国第二大城市的县立医院
and we're a county hospital in the second-largest city in America.
医院超收病患时
As a doctor, what do you do
身为医生 你会怎么做呢
when the hospital exceeds its capacity?
你突破自己的极限
You exceed your own.
好了 参观行程目前到此为止了
All right. That's enough touring for now.
这里有休息室什么的让我们休息吗
Is there a lounge or something where we can take a break?
你累了吗 甜心熊宝贝
Are you tired, sugar bear?
我们已经工作六小时了
It's just that it's been like six hours.
-伙计 -不不 我只是
- Dude. - No, no, I just --
你知道吗 我觉得
You know, I thought that...
沙维提医生
Dr. Savetti.
你能带着基恩医生及彼尔医生一起做事吗
Can you take Dr. Kean and Dr. Piel, make them useful?
我要带迪克逊医生去休息室 好吗
I'm gonna take Dr. Dixon to the lounge, okay?
休息室
The lounge?
威利斯上校 我能跟你谈谈吗
Colonel Willis? Can we have a word, please?
拜托 请别称呼我「上校」
Please, why don't you lose the "Colonel."
这听起来总是像在称呼
It always sounds like you're talking about an old man
养老院的老人
in a nursing home.
好吧
All right.
威利斯医生 这里的运作方式是
Dr. Willis, the way it works here is the physician
接收入院病例的医生会成为病例的主治医生
who catches the incoming case becomes the primary.
或者我们可以遵循自然法则 谁找到归谁
Or we could go with nature's law, finders keepers.
我之前带她离开海滩
I scooped her up off the beach.
抱歉 我的错
Sorry. My bad.
但她需要清创及多层次修补
But she needs debridement and a multilayered closure.
我知道这件事
I'm aware of that.
所以她得等着进手术室
That's why she's waiting for an O.R.
如果她只能等待
And if she waits,
她可能无法用那只手了
she could also lose the mobility in the hand.
-来看看吧 -谢谢
- Come look. - Thanks.
发生什么事了
Wh-what's happening?
你的肱桡肌有个很大的撕裂伤
Well, you got a big ol' tear in your brachioradialis.
听起来像恐龙的名字
Sounds like a dinosaur.
我从来没这么想过
I never thought of it like that.
我喜欢
I like it.
这是控制手臂运动的肌腱
So, this is the tendon that controls your arm movement --
她昏倒了
She's out.
卡娅
Kaya?
失血过多 我们输几单位的血吧
Loss of blood. Let's hang a few units.
脉搏仍然很有力
Pulse is still strong.
我们得在这里做手术
We got to do this here.
你想在这里做手术
You want to do it here?
我曾经在悍马后座做过这种手术
I've done it in the back of a Humvee.
来吧 跟我一起做手术吗
Come on. You with me on this?
开始吧
Game on.
好 你们可以一起治疗这个病例
Okay. You can both do this one together.
这个病例很简单
It's an easy one.
病患主诉身体到处都觉得疼痛
Patient complaining of pain everywhere.
为什么这很简单
Why is that an easy one?
到处都痛代表根本没痛
Pain everywhere means pain nowhere.
检查她 然后来找我
Check her, come find me.
我是彼尔医生
I'm Dr. Piel.
你好 我是基恩医生
Hi. I'm Dr. Kean.
所以你是在研究角色还是做什么吗
So, are -- are you researching a role or something?
不 我不再演戏了
No. I'm not acting anymore.
这实在很奇怪
This is just weird.
对 我确定你很棒 但是
Yeah, I'm sure you're very good, but --
你能告诉我们什么时候开始疼痛吗
Can you tell us when the pain started?
我 我六周前接受子♥宫♥切除
Um, I -- I had a hysterectomy six weeks ago
刚可以有性行为了
and was just cleared to have sex.
我 我在鲁尼恩峡谷遇到一个人
Um, I, um, I met a guy up in Runyon Canyon --
请吸气
Breathe for me.
我决定就他了
Oh, and I, uh, decided he was the one.
性行为后 我马上感到疼痛
The pain began right after.
你有发烧 出血吗
Have you been having any fevers, bleeding?
没有
Um, no.
摸这里
Feel this.
那是捻♥发音对吧
That's crepitus, right?
我不知道
I don't know.
-我不 -那是什么
- I don't -- - What is that?
捻♥发音是皮下的游离气体
Crepitus is free air under your skin.
那 那是什么意思
W-what does it mean?
如果是捻♥发音 我目前不确定
If it is crepitus -- which I'm not sure it is --
这可能代表很多事情
it could mean a lot of things.
对 抱歉
Yeah, I'm sorry.
我现在需要真正的医生
I think I need to see a real doctor now.
我们是医生 真正的医生
We are doctors -- real doctors.
科布林女士 术后太快有性行为
Ms. Kobling, it's possible that by having sex too soon
可能会让气体进入你的身体
after your surgery, air was forced into your body.
什么 停下来 不不
What? Stop. No, no.
我们可以谈谈吗
Can we talk a minute?
阴♥道♥可能有穿刺伤
There could be a puncture in the vagina.
什么 穿刺伤 像是一个洞吗
What? A puncture? Like...a hole?
我认真的 我们能去外面谈谈吗
Seriously, can we talk outside?
我们马上回来 好吗
We'll be right back, okay?
天啊
Oh, my god.
贾丝明刚告诉我 我的阴♥道♥有个洞
Jessamine just told me I have a hole in my vagina.
你突然变成妇产科医师了吗
You're suddenly an ob-gyn?
激烈性♥爱♥容易导致气体进入皮下
Aggressive sex could easily force air subcutaneously,
子♥宫♥切除术后病患更容易出现这种症状
especially in someone who is post-hysterectomy.
她得跟通厕器做♥爱♥才有可能
She'd have to be having sex with a toilet plunger
让那么多气体进入体内
to put that much air in her.
而且那不是捻♥发音
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表