剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
能救回一个 我们已经很幸运了
We're lucky we were able to save the one.
我知道
I know.
可她却沉浸在另一个的死亡中
But she's consumed by the death of the other.
这个小男孩正需要她
That little boy needs her right now.
她也需要他
And she needs him.
我想见他
I wanna see him.
我要见他
I wanna see him!
你有跟他转达我很抱歉吗
Did you tell him I was sorry?
我想说的 可当时他在睡觉
I tried. When I did, he was asleep.
我尽力了
Okay? I tried.
那你应该再去看一次
Then you should've checked again!
你答应我了
You promised!
你说你会替我跟他说的
You told me you would tell him for me.
你还说你会带我去见他
Then you said you would take me to go see him,
然后你又说你太忙
and you were too busy.
现在我见不到他了
And now he's gone.
你说你一会就回来的
You said you'd be right back.
现在我父亲永远也不知道我有多爱他了
Now my father will never know how much I loved him.
不是这样的
That is just not true.
你知道什么
You don't know that.
你什么都不知道
You don't know anything.
萝拉...
Lola...
你走吧
Please, just leave.
我很替他难过
I feel so bad for him.
他妈妈想自杀
His mom tried to commit suicide.
我不知道该跟他说些什么
I don't know what to say to him.
皮内达医生 相信我
Dr. Pineda, believe me,
无论你说什么他都不会好受些的
there is nothing you can say to make it any better for him.
我们联络了他在纽约的父亲
We reached his father in New York.
他正飞过来 但还要一段时间才能到
He's flying back, but won't land for a while.
也许你可以跟他谈谈
Maybe you could talk to him.
不 我不行
No. I can't.
为什么
Why not?
因为我做不到
Because I can't.
贾里德
Jared?
沙维提医生说你有事要跟我说
Dr. Savetti said you had something you wanted to tell me.
没事的 你这么做是对的
It's okay. You're doing the right thing.
之前我太害怕了 不敢告诉你
I was too afraid to tell you earlier.
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
是我♥干♥的
That I...I did it.
是我让大楼着火
I set the building on fire.
-什么 -我♥干♥了件蠢事
- What? - It was stupid.
我当时在玩鞭炮
I was playing around with some firecrackers.
-在室内玩鞭炮 -是在楼顶
- Firecrackers? Inside? - It was on the roof.
我不管是在哪里
No, I-I don't care where it was.
你脑子在想什么
What is wrong with you?
先别激动 行不行
Let's just hold up a minute, all right?
不 有人死了
No. People died.
-爸 我很抱歉 -你很抱歉
- Dad, I'm sorry. - You're sorry?
是的
Yeah.
我得找个律师
I'm gonna have to get a lawyer.
不 你不需要
No, you don't.
不是他干的
He didn't do it.
告诉他
Tell him.
起火点是在地下室
Fire began down in the basement.
什么
What?
是线路故障引起的火灾
It was faulty wiring.
这是我的错 不是你的
It was my fault, not yours.
对于我之前说过的话 我很抱歉
I-I am sorry for those things I said.
我错了
I was wrong.
好吧
Okay.
他还是没有缓过来
He's still pretty shell-shocked.
我跟他谈谈
Let me talk to him.
我曾经 我曾经躺在床上彻夜难眠
I used to -- I used to lay awake at night,
害怕那种失去病人的感觉
scared of what it might feel like to lose a patient.
我从没想过我会失去...
I never thought that I would lose...
我懂 我懂
I-I know, I know, I know.
失去一个孩子 尤其是一个婴儿
Losing a child, especially a baby, is --
这是这份工作里
it's about the hardest thing
最为艰难的一部分了
you're gonna experience in this job.
那我再也不想干这个工作了
Then I don't want it anymore.
我不干了
I quit.
什么
What?
对不起 我♥干♥不了 我♥干♥不了这个
I'm sorry, I can't -- I can't do this.
埃利奥特 听我说
Elliot, listen to me.
你知道你为什么擅长吗
Do you know why you're good at it?
因为他们不是你的患者
Because they're not your patients.
他们就是你
They're you.
-你明白我的意思吗 -不明白
- Do you understand what I mean? - No.
同情心...
Sympathy...
这几乎是每个人都有的
is something that almost everybody has.
但是移情 是能让你
But empathy, that gift that allows you to feel
感受到他人所感的天赋
what other people are feeling,
你非常能感同身受
you got that locked down.
所以你不能离开
So you don't leave.
因为这不是你的工作 孩子
Because this is not your job, son.
这是你的使命
It's your calling.
如果你辞职了
If you quit,
你会后悔一辈子的
you'll regret it for the rest of your life.
相信我 孩子 我知道的
Believe me, son. I know.
抬起头 迪克逊医生
Now pick your head up, Dr. Dixon.
哈利路亚
Hallelujah.
好了 特蕾西 看起来是...
Okay, Tracy, so it looks like --
不 不 不 洛里斯医生
No, no, no, no. Dr. Rorish!
洛里斯医生
Dr. Rorish!
我的天哪
Oh my God.
好 去中♥央♥抢救区
Okay, Center Stage, please.
让一让 让一让
Out of the way, out of the way.
小心点 借过一下
Look out. Coming through, people.
注意你身后 小心
Watch your backs. Watch out.
麻烦给我一个缝合盘和4-0缝合线
Need a suture tray, please, and a 4-0.
准备好纱布
Standing by for gauze.
都散开 都散开
Spread it out. Spread it out.
-她失了多少血了 -至少三升
- How much blood has she lost? -At least three liters.
我先给中♥央♥静脉插管
I'm gonna start a central line.
先开气道 给她插管
Airway first. Intubate her.
太多血了 我找不到动脉
There's too much blood. I can't access the artery.
什么情况
What have we got?
患者割腕 严重失血
Patient cut her wrist. Severe blood loss.
有可能是火灾引起的肿胀后遗症
It's probably residual swelling from the fire.
插入纤维镜
Put in the fiber optic.
我们需要减慢出血
We're gonna need to slow this bleeding.
用力压住 准备好了吗
Let's push hard. Got it?
格思里医生
Dr. Guthrie.
我需要你的帮助
I need your hands.
快过来 罗利 快来
Get in here, Rollie. Come on.
我 我不能越过橙线
I-I can't cross the orange line.
罗利 睁开你的眼睛
Rollie, open your eyes.
什么 你什么意思
What? What do you mean?
罗利 睁开眼睛
Rollie, open your eyes.
罗利 睁开眼睛 快睁开
Rollie, open your eyes. Come on.
睁开眼睛 睁开眼睛
Open your eyes. Open your eyes.
这就对了 罗利
That's right, Rollie.
快回到我们身边来
Come on back to us now.
很好 很好 对 睁开眼睛
Good. Good. Yes. Open your eyes.
罗利 你现在在手术室
Rollie, you're in the O.R.
你已经被半麻醉了
We've got you in a twilight sleep.
所以你可能会有点头晕
That's why you're a little disoriented.
我还没准备好做手术
I'm not ready for the surgery yet.
你一周前可不是这么说的
That's not what you said a week ago.
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表