剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
明白吗
Understood?
格思里医生 给你这个
I got you this, Dr. Guthrie.
给你缓解低血糖
For your low blood sugar.
奥斯卡·特齐安是你的患者吗
Is Oscar Terzian your patient?
当然是
Yes, of course.
那你关心你的患者吗
Mm-hmm. And do you care about your patients?
-怎么了 他还好吗 -他一点都不好
- What's wrong? Is he okay? - No, he is not okay.
我得自己去告诉那个男人 他要瞎了
I had to go and tell that man that he's going blind,
而你却不知道去哪里了
And you were nowhere to be found.
我很抱歉 我有位病患是泥石流幸存者
I-I'm sorry. I -- my patient from the mudslide --
奥斯卡·特齐安也是你的病患
Oscar Terzian is your patient, too!
你得学会怎么分配时间 皮内达医生
You need to learn how to budget your time, Dr. Pineda.
看来你的肾脏正在好转
Looks like your kidneys are coming around.
丽兹还在手术中
Liz is still in surgery.
她状况不错 我猜你想知道这个吧
She's doing fine. Thought you'd wanna know.
我只希望我能记得事情到底怎么发生的
I just wish I could remember how it happened.
我们又要回到这个话题吗
We're back on this again?
我原本还抓着他 一瞬间他就消失了
One minute, I'm holding him, and the next he was gone.
你知道的 只是他太重了 他的表
You know, it's just -- he was heavy. His watch --
我们来谈谈你的透析情况
Let's talk about your dialysis.
我们有医患保密协定 对吧
We have doctor/patient privilege, right?
是律师客户保密协定
It's attorney/client privilege.
我之前说谎了 我的确爱她 我总是想她
I lied before. I do love her. I think about her all the --
-别说了 找律师吧 -我不需要找律师
- Stop talking. Call that lawyer. - I don't need to call a lawyer.
我没杀他 他是我最好的朋友
I didn't kill him. He was my best friend.
要是我下意识杀了他呢
What if I did it subconsciously?
要是这段对话是下意识发生的呢
What if this conversation happened subconsciously?
上校
Colonel...
我不是杀人凶手
I'm not a murderer.
好吧
Okay.
我们就说到这里为止吧
Let's leave it on that happy note.
怎么了
What happened?
我进来做检查 发现她失去意识了
I came in to draw labs and she lost consciousness.
-她还有脉搏吗 -有 但很微弱
- She have a pulse with that? - Yes, but thready.
血压正在下降
Blood pressure's cratering.
我不懂
I don't get it.
到底怎么了
What is going on?
你想做什么 迪克逊医生
What do you wanna do, Dr. Dixon?
医生
Doctor?
她的心律变成这样多久了
How long's she been in that rhythm?
我不知道 我刚进来
I-I don't know. I just got here.
好 里莎 增加氧气量
Okay, Risa, increase the oxygen.
你有看到那些P波吗
You see those P waves?
这表示与心室收缩完全不同步
It's a total disassociation from ventricular contractions.
这是三♥级♥心脏传导阻滞
It's a third-degree heart block.
麻疹
Measles.
病毒一定破坏她的心肌了
That virus must've damaged the muscles of her heart.
-是心肌炎吗 -没错
- Is it myocarditis? - Bingo.
我们需要装紧急起搏器
We're gonna need to place an emergency pacemaker.
里莎 找库房♥
Risa, call supply.
我们发现他室颤
We found him in v-fib.
电击他两次 结果他心搏骤停
Shocked him twice. He went into asystole.
他已经注射五支肾上腺素
He's had five rounds of epi.
又注射一剂肾上腺素
Another epi in.
是文森
It's Vince.
文森特 沙维提
为什么大家都想跟我谈事情
Why do people want to talk to me about things?
我不是适合的人选
I'm not that guy.
你可以是适合的人选
You could be that guy.
我不想当适合的人选
I don't wanna be that guy.
我只想当上下班的普通人
I wanna be the guy that goes to work and comes home,
不用知道关于任何人的任何私事
never learns anything personal about anybody ever.
我觉得你这话说太过了
Well, methinks thou doth protest too much.
面对现实吧 你是在乎的
Face it. You care.
又找到一个泥石流幸存者了
Got another one from the mudslide!
你叫什么名字 先生
What's your name, sir?
德鲁 德鲁·麦卡杜
Drew. Drew McAdoo.
你是德鲁·麦卡杜
You're Drew McAdoo?
请直接去中♥央♥抢救区
Uh, straight to Center Stage, please.
-他还活着 -显然如此
- He's alive. - Apparently so.
他的出血部位在树枝周围
He's hemorrhaging around the branch.
我会用超声波检查腹部
I'll ultrasound the abdomen.
输血两单位
Hang two units.
你想做什么
What do you wanna do?
你想做什么
What do you wanna do?
他已经昏迷40分钟了
He's been down for 40 minutes.
马里奥
Mario.
我要宣布死亡了
I wanna call it.
-我能试着 -结束了
- I can try to -- - It's over.
宣布吧
Call it.
死亡时间
Time of death --
下午6点32分
6:32 P.M.
做得好 基恩医生
Good job, Dr. Kean.
你尽力了
You did the best you could.
我来处理
I got it.
准备缝合盘 托盘 持续加压
Set up a suture tray. Hold pressure.
那是马里奥的父亲
That was Mario's father.
坚持住 好吗
Hang in there. Okay?
很痛
It hurts.
我们要把树枝拔♥出♥来♥
We're gonna have to pull the branch out
才能止血
to stop the bleeding.
-没错 我来拔 你缝合 -好
- Agreed. I'll pull, you suture. - Got it.
我需要止血钳跟负载缝线
I'll need a hemostat with a loaded suture, please.
等等 我来抽吸
Wait. I got suction.
数到三 一 二 三
On three. One, two... three.
好
Yeah.
继续
Go.
把这拿去做病理检查
Take this up to pathology.
树枝穿过软组织 没进入腹腔
It's through the soft tissue, not the abdomen.
幸运儿
Lucky guy.
我们快速做个CT扫描吧
Let's get a C.T., a quick one.
很多人等着见你呢
A lot of people waiting to see you.
你的位置在哪
And what's your placement?
刚通过20厘米
Just past 20 centimeters.
现在给球囊充气
Now inflate your balloon.
我真的觉得你应该接手
I-I really think that you should take over.
她是你的病患 迪克逊医生
She's your patient, Dr. Dixon.
这是我们学习急诊医学的方法
This is how we learn emergency medicine --
在急诊病例中学习
in the middle of emergencies.
就是这样
That's it.
现在把电击插♥进♥起搏产生器
Now plug the lead into the pace generator.
像 像这样
Like -- like this?
非常好
That's perfect.
看屏幕
Look at that screen.
它收到讯号♥了
It's capturing.
她有脉搏了
She has a pulse.
做得很好 医生
That's good work, doctor.
我看到你之前跟格思里医生发生的事了
I saw what happened with Dr. Guthrie.
他是对的 我当时应该要在场的
He was right. I wasn't where I should've been.
他的手部震颤呢
And the hand tremors?
什么手部震颤
What hand tremors?
你以为你老妈瞎了吗
You think your mama's blind?
不 我只是不知道你在说什么
No, I just don't know what you're talking about.
别问他这件事
Don't ask him about it.
让他自己来找你
Let him come to you.
要是他不来呢
What if he doesn't?
等他准备好时 他会的
He will, when he's ready.
看我找到什么了
Look what I found.
德鲁
Drew?
德鲁
Drew!
他滑过三公里多的泥流来见你
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表