剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
His heart and lungs are out of the equation.
-太酷了 -不是吗
- So cool. - It is, isn't it?
平克尼医生
Dr. Pinkney.
谢谢你能过来
Thank you for coming.
你觉得没有一个真的外科医师在场
You think I'm gonna let you do this
我会允许你们这样做吗
without an actual surgeon?
好吧 我们开始了
All right, let's do this.
慢慢地把锅炉抬起来
Okay, we're going to raise the boiler very slowly.
收到 抬起来
Okay, copy that. Bringing it up.
很好
That's good.
-他昏迷了吗 -还没
- Is he out? - Not yet.
好了 停下
Okay, all right! Okay. Stop!
-一 二 三 -固定
- One, two, three. - Lock it out.
你是做妈妈的料
You're a natural.
我都不知道我在做什么
I got no idea what I'm doing.
我只是确保我不会摔了她
Just making sure I don't drop her.
她太不可思议了
She's amazing.
是的
Yes, she is.
她属于我
She's mine.
我得给她最好的
I gotta do what's best for her.
她应该有一个不会让她失望的母亲
She deserves a mom who will never let her down.
那不是我
That mom isn't me.
可以是你
It could be you.
我想让你过来和我住一起
I want you to come stay with me.
我为你们俩都准备了房♥间
We have room for the both of you.
她需要一个家
She needs a family.
-你也需要 -我有家
- You need a family. - I have a family.
一个真正的家 安尼塔
A real family, Anita.
他们想让你觉得你不能离开
They want you to think you can't leave.
你不需要他们
You don't need them.
她需要你
She needs you.
你愿意为她这么做吗
You'd do that for her?
我愿意为了你们俩这么做
I'd do it for the both of you.
剪这里 左心室修复了
Okay, cut here. Ventricle's repaired.
-核心体温 -36摄氏度
- What's his core temp? - 96.9.
好的 是时候了
All right, it's time.
关闭体外循环器
Let's move off bypass.
拜托
Come on.
心脏在颤动
Heart's fibrillating.
内桨状电极板
Internal paddles, please.
加到50伏
Charge to 50.
准备
Clear.
加油 巴里
Come on, Barry.
没变化
No change.
再来一次
Again.
准备
Clear.
-窦性心律 -他活过来了
- Sinus rhythm. - We got a live one.
缝合吧
Let's close him up.
实验室反馈我们你的血检结果了
The lab got back to us about your blood tests.
配型成功了
It looks promising that you're a donor match.
谢谢 谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you.
赞恩的前路艰辛
Zane has a hard road ahead of him.
他比以往更需要你们 你们俩
He's gonna need you more than ever, both of you.
好
Yeah.
小家伙
Hey, Buddy.
什么 不行 不行
What? No, no, no, no.
没事儿 这很安全
No, it's okay. It's safe.
-这关乎到我的老二 -这关乎到我的声誉
- This is my penis. - And this is my reputation.
-我们这是共担「风险」啊 -可以这么说
- We both have skin in the game. - So to speak.
我花了重金买♥♥了这枚戒指
I spent a fortune on this ring,
现在却要因它被阉了
and now it's gonna castrate me.
阉♥割♥是切睾丸
That's your testicles.
专业来说 这会是阴♥茎♥切除术
And technically, this would be a penectomy.
看起来像是噎着的李子
It looks like a choked plum.
你帮什么倒忙啊 这是我的命根子
Do you think you're helping? This is my penis.
还不属于你呢
It doesn't belong to you yet.
好了 我们走开一下 来吧 走吧
Okay, okay, we're gonna take a walk. Come on, come on.
好了 冷静
All right, calm down.
他预后情况会如何
What's his prognosis?
-预后情况吗 -比如永久性损伤
- Prognosis? - Like, permanent damage?
如果我要买♥♥下他这支股票
If I'm gonna buy long on this idiot,
我要知道这个白♥痴♥不是支赔钱股
I wanna know that his stock isn't going to crater on me.
我能感觉到
I can feel -- I can feel that.
他应该能完全康复
He should make a full recovery.
那我同意结婚了 我订婚了
All right. Then, I guess I'm getting engaged.
-恭喜 -谢谢
- Mazel tov. - Thank you.
苦差干得怎么样了
How's the grunt work?
怎么能知道自己能胜任这份工作呢
How do I know if I can do this?
我们的内心每天都在作斗争
Every day, there's a battle going on inside of us.
一方是 恐惧 内疚 悔恨
On one side, there's fear, guilt, regret.
所有负面能量
All the bad stuff.
而另一方是正能量
And the other's the good stuff --
希望 谦逊 信仰
Hope, humility, belief.
你知道哪一方会赢吗
Do you know which side wins?
你「喂养」的一方
The one you feed.
闻到饼干香了吗 我闻到饼干香了
You smell cookies? I smell cookies.
恭喜啊
Hey, congratulations.
听说那个后勤人员活下来了
I heard the maintenance guy made it.
太不可思议了
It was incredible.
那个体外膜肺氧合的样机就一台笔记本那么大
The E.C.M.O. prototype is the size of a laptop.
从来没见过这样的设备
Never seen anything like it.
你找我吗
You wanted to see me?
你救了那个人一命 证明我错了
You saved that man's life and proved me wrong.
重点不是这个
That's not what this was about.
我知道 重点是你
I know. It was about you.
你就非得做手术 创造奇迹
You got to do your procedure, pull off a miracle.
我要禁止你再进手术室
I'm revoking your O.R. privileges.
你可以巡视病人 接受外科会诊
You get to round on patients, take on surgical consults,
-但你被撤出创伤组了 -什么
- But you're off the trauma team. - I'm what?
你被撤了
You're off.
-你有意见吗 -没有
- You got a problem with that? - No.
你不信任她 就不能用她
If you can't trust her, you can't have her.
-是 -但你的行事风格
- Right. - But your style...
手术时 这种行事风格很好
Your style might be suitable for surgery,
但在行政方面 则有失妥当
But down here, it's disruptive.
我们得想个办法让大家齐心共事
We need to find a way we can all work together.
我跟你共事没问题
I have no problem working with you.
那就好
Good.
信我 我深谙这里的管理之道
Then trust me. I know how to manage this place.
我信你
I do.
但问题是 医院请我来管理得更出色些
But see, I was hired to do it better,
我也会做到
And I will.
还有事吗
Anything else?
这里会让人变得谦卑起来
This place can be very humbling.
你变成那样会很好
That will be good for you.
你救人时表现得很棒
You did great down there.
谢谢
Thanks.
我当时能进去救人
Uh, the only reason I was there at all
只因为你挤不进去而已
is because you couldn't squeeze in.
你是说我胖吗
You calling me fat?
塑身裤合身的话
If the spanx fit.
巴里 没有你 他活不下来
Barry -- he wouldn't have made it without you.
没有你 我也成功不了
I wouldn't have made it without you.
不是跟你调情
Not flirting.
什么叫你还没见到她
What do you mean you haven't seen her?
我几小时前就安排她去做头部CT扫描了
I sent her up for a head C.T. hours ago.
不用了 我已经问过保安了
No, don't bother. I've already talked to security.
怎么了
What's going on?
我那个肇事逃逸病人又失踪了
My hit-and-run patient's disappeared again.
你看到她在锅炉房♥转悠的那个吗
The one you saw wandering around the boiler room?
对 那个「死」人
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表