剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
You good?
-准备好了 -很好
- Yeah, I'm good. - All right.
斯图尔特 帮我们个忙
Hey, Stewart, do us all a favor.
-干吗 -看到光就走过去吧
- What? - Walk toward the light.
你就是想盗用我最好的笑料
Oh, you just wanna steal my best material.
一定要把他后背的毛剃光
Make sure you shave his back.
如果我能做完手术还活着
Hey, if I get through this alive,
咱们一起想直肠肛♥门♥学的笑料
I'm gonna work on that proctology routine with you,
在医疗大会上一定能让人笑翻
and you are gonna kill at all those medical conventions, bro.
太棒了
Nice.
我的工作是让我的病人活下去
My job is to keep my patients alive,
而不是帮他们去死
not help them die.
但这不是关于你或你想要什么的问题
But this isn't about you or what you want.
她想要什么才是重点
It's about what she wants.
没错 你知道她想要什么吗
Right. You know what she wants?
我已经治疗她很多年了
She's been my patient for years.
你才刚刚认识她几小时
You've known her for hours.
从她得这种病开始
This disease, it dictated everything in her life
这个病就决定了她的生命轨迹
since the minute she's had it.
现在她想自己决定如何结束生命
Now she wants to dictate how it ends.
或者她只是在自怨自艾
Or she's drowning in self-pity.
听说过「不抛弃 不放弃」吗
You ever heard the phrase, "Throw, don't go"?
如果有人快要淹死了
You know, if somebody's drowning,
你不该跳下去陪他们
you don't jump in with them.
你扔给她绳子 你坚定不移
You throw her a line and you stand strong.
你绝不放弃
You never let go,
无论她有多沮丧或者精疲力尽
no matter how frustrated or tired she gets.
为什么我觉得
Why do I get the feeling
我们不是在讨论惠特尼
we're not talking about Whitney anymore?
好吧 你现在又自以为了解我了
I see. Now you think you know me.
还没呢
Not yet,
但你确实变得有趣多了
but you did just get more interesting.
如果手术不成功怎么办
What if he's not okay?
我没法再经历一遍这种事
I can't go through this again.
爸 迈克会没事的
Mike is going to be okay, dad.
他很坚强 记得吗
He's strong, remember?
铁人一样
Iron stuff.
他们现在正在
So they are
清除脊椎骨后部
removing the back part of the vertebra,
这样他们就能接触到断骨的碎片了
so that they have access to the broken bone fragments.
之后呢
What happens then?
一旦脊椎骨后部移开
Once he's removed it,
他们就会切除骨头的碎片
they'll cut away the bone fragments...
你
Did you...
你
did you --
你 你说
did -- did you t-ta--
坎贝尔同意安乐死吗
不
No.
不完全同意
Not exactly.
这不是我来的原因
That's not why I'm here.
惠特尼 老天 你还好吗
Whitney. God, are you all right?
坎贝尔医生打电♥话♥告诉我 你又发作了
Dr. Campbell called. They said you had another seizure.
我妈怎么也来了
你为什么那么晚还不回家
What were you doing out so late?
你没受伤就算万幸了
You're lucky you didn't get more hurt.
我们给她吃了苯妥英纳
We have her on Dilantin.
那她什么时候能回家
So when can she come home?
你不给我打电♥话♥就是因为这个
Is this why you didn't call?
你想跟医生谈这个
You wanted to talk to your doctors?
我 我
I...I...
我们已经讨论过了
We talked about this.
你不能这样做 就这样
You are not doing it, period.
告诉她这不可理喻 她才只有22岁
Tell her this is crazy. She's only 22.
拜托妈妈 是我的生命
里斯维克夫人
Mrs. Lithwick?
叫我格里 我现在单身
It's Gerri. I'm not married.
我真的不需要你来
And I really don't want you
尝试劝服我由着她
to try and convince me to let her do this.
她确诊的时候还只是个孩子
She was just a kid when she was diagnosed.
她在小联盟打垒球
She played little league softball,
然后她的教练发现她胃痛
and her coach noticed her having stomach pains.
她从没抱怨过
She never complained.
惠特尼不会那样
That wasn't Whitney.
就算医生告诉她得了癌症
Even when the doctors told her she had cancer,
就算我崩溃了
even when I fell apart,
就算她的朋友们再也不来了
and her friends stopped visiting,
就算她小小的身体被塞满了各种化学试剂
and her little body was pumped full of chemicals...
她也只是 坚持活下去
she just...went right on.
她还是能继续抗争
She can still fight this.
你听说过肌萎缩侧索硬化症吗
Do you know anything about A.L.S.?
我做过冰桶挑战
I did the ice bucket challenge.
你父亲得了这种病
Your father?
我妈妈
Mother.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
她最后一次能抱我的时候我11岁
I was 11 the last time she could hug me.
四年后她去世了
She died four years after that.
她是一个坚强的女人
She was a strong woman,
但如果她有机会可以早点结束这一切的话
and if she'd have had a chance to end it earlier,
她会的
She would've.
你的女儿也很坚强
Your daughter's strong, too.
是的
Yeah.
这是为什么她还能够坚持
That's why she can still fight this,
因为她比她觉得的还要坚强
because she's stronger than even she realizes.
恕我直言
If you'll forgive me,
也许她比你觉得的还要坚强
maybe she's stronger than you realize.
你还好吗
You okay?
我在想一些事情
I'm just trying to figure something out.
-我能帮忙吗 -这次不行
- Can I help? - Not on this one.
急救医生在设备上发现了这个 这是乔伊的
Paramedic just found this on his rig. They're Joy's.
她获救的时候把它落在他们那里了
She must've dropped them when they picked 'em up earlier.
上面有血
There's blood on 'em.
她一定在那里切断了她的手
That must be from where she cut her hand
用钥匙捅向赛斯
stabbing Seth with the keys.
这不可能
Mm, that's impossible.
赛斯的尸检是我做的
I did the evidence exam on Seth.
他只有淤青 没有刺伤
He had bruises but no puncture wounds,
连抓痕都没有
not even a scratch.
但是我们知道谁有
But we know who does.
他们抓错人了
They've got the wrong guy.
赛斯在18号♥房♥快不行了
Seth's crashing in room 18.
-受害者的钥匙 -血从他的胸管中外流
- Victim's keys. - He's bleeding through his chest tube.
血压急速下降
Pressure's tanking.
-解开手铐 -解开手铐
- Take the cuffs off. - Take the cuffs off now.
好的医生
Okay, doc.
他快要心跳骤停了
He's gonna code.
他流了多少血
What's his output?
30秒500毫升
500cc's in 30 seconds.
好的 我们要为他开胸了
All right, we gotta open up his chest.
推他去中♥央♥抢救区 快
Get him into Center Stage. Let's go.
血压40/22
Pressure's 40 over 22.
大出血
Bleeding's profuse.
你能看到出血点吗
Can you see the source?
看不到出血点
I can't see the bleeder.
不敢相信我们误判了
I can't believe we had him wrong.
请再来点抽吸和4x4纱布
More suction, please, and more 4x4s.
我知道是肺静脉出血 但是我找不到
I know it's the pulmonary vein. I just can't find it.
牵开器 谢谢
Protractor, please.
我们撑大一些 找到了吗
Let's open it up more. How's that?
找到了 止血钳
I got it. Clamp.
-血止住了 -血压回升了
- Bleeding stopped. - Pressure's coming up.
准备为他进行手术
Let's get him ready for the O.R.
他救了她
He saved her?
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表