剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
我可以做这手术
I can do the operation,
但是我需要的手术器械在楼上
but I need the equipment that's upstairs.
八层楼
It's eight flights.
显然我们得走楼梯了
Obviously, we have to take the stairs.
八层楼
Eight flights?
我们能行的
We can do that.
还得慢慢走
But slowly.
颠簸一下都会让她失血致死
Even a bump, she could bleed out.
乔治 你总是太过担心
Oh, George, you always worry too much.
-罗斯巴特先生是你们的病人吗 -是的
- Is Mr. Rothbart one of yours? - Yeah.
护士误给了我他的CT结果
The nurse gave me his CT by mistake.
他摔了一跤 撞到头了
Oh, he fell, hit his head.
停电前入院的
Came in before the power went out.
情况不好 硬脑膜外少量出血
It's not good. It's a small epidural.
脑出血 请呼叫神经外科医生
Yeah. Brain bleed. Page the neurosurgeon, please.
等神经外科医生来就来不及了
You don't have time for a neurosurgeon.
得给他的颅骨钻孔
He needs a burr hole.
等神经外科医生来诊治吧
We'll wait for the neurosurgeon.
他可能已经去洛杉矶的
He's probably out in Los Angeles
某个同样停电的地方出诊了
somewhere in the same blackout we're in.
病人现在没什么异样
The patient's not posturing,
他神志清醒
he's awake, alert.
你自己也说了 少量出血
You said so yourself, it's a small bleed.
目前而已 出血量可能会越来越大
For now, but it could get bigger.
最好能在他不行之前释放颅内压
It's better to relieve it before he crashes.
洛里斯医生 我的地盘我说了算
Dr. Rorish, this is my house, and we'll do it my way.
恕我直言
With all due respect,
你不熟悉这种病例 而我见多了
you're not used to this. I am.
我会给他注射甘露醇
I'm going to give him mannitol
还有滴注尼卡地平来降低颅内压
and start a nicardipine drip to lower his ICP.
为来诊治的专家争取时间
Buy some time for the specialist to arrive.
只有在那不管用的情况下
If that doesn't work, then and only then
我们才会采取极端措施
will we take extreme measures.
谢谢
Thank you.
请你检查一下三床的胸腔引流水封
Okay, can you check the water seal on the chest tube on bed 3?
-好的 医生 -雷顿医生 肩膀脱臼
- Yes, doctor. - Dr. Leighton, dislocated shoulder.
好的
Okay. It's, uh...
把他放这里 注射5毫克吗♥啡♥
Let's park him right here and, uh, give him 5 of morphine.
好的
Okay.
你们天使医院的医生在这里
You Angels doctors sure are
可是一点也不拘束啊
making yourselves at home, huh?
我感觉好奇怪啊
Whoa. I feel super weird.
这儿 好了
Right here. Here we go.
-就在你后面 坐吧 -凯利·普鲁伊特
- Behind you. There you go. - Kelly Pruitt.
安格斯·雷顿
Angus Leighton.
没监视器可用 我们得手动检查了
We're all out of monitors so manual workup it is.
好 我来帮你
I'll help you. Okay.
你是才有这样的眩晕感觉吗
Um, so did the dizziness just start?
不是 三天前就有了
Uh, no. It started three nights ago.
我一直都觉得不舒服 还很嗜睡
I've been feeling really off and sleeping a lot.
-肺没事 -脉博有点弱
- Lungs are good. - Pulse is a little weak.
有什么慢性病吗
Any chronic medical issues?
我都吃有机食物 喝茶不喝咖啡
I eat all organic. I drink tea instead of coffee.
每天都练普拉提
I do pilates every day.
普鲁伊特医生 来感受一下
Dr. Pruitt, you feel this?
我这是怎么了
What's wrong with me?
你脉律不齐 需要用监视器观察一下
You have an irregular pulse. We need to get you on a monitor.
谢谢
Thanks.
-怎么样了 -宝宝卡住了
- What's going on? - The baby's stuck.
让我来
Let me try.
怎么样了
W-what's happening?
有人吗
Hey. Hello?
-我们在这儿 -赛琳娜
- We're in here! - Serena?
理查德 我在这里
Richard! Yeah, I'm here!
谢天谢地 我到处找你呢
Oh, thank god. I've been looking for you on every floor.
-你还好吗 -宝宝要出来了
- Are you okay? - The baby's coming!
在电梯里吗
In the elevator?
宝宝没事吧
Is the baby okay?
说没事
Say yes. Say yes.
你得想办法把我们救出去 知道吗
Look, you need to find a way to get us out, okay?
这世上对我来说最重要的人
Everything that is important to me in the world
就在门背后
is behind this door.
我会救你们出来的
I'm going to get you out of there!
如果我再用力拉 会把锁骨弄断
If I pull any harder, I'm gonna break the clavicle.
他们怎么通过雷区
How did they get through the mine field?
必须通知阿斯托里亚
We have to warn Astoria.
你冷静点 布兰奇
You need to calm down, Blanche.
-先把她放下 -好
- You know what? Let's put her down. - Okay.
他们仍在对我们进行炮轰
They're still shelling us.
没有人炮轰我们
Nobody's shelling us.
他们没有袭击其他城市
They didn't attack any other cities.
你怎么知道
How could you know that?
因为那是70多年前的事了
'cause it happened over 70 years ago.
她昏迷了 失血过多
She's out. It's the blood loss.
你就配合一下她吧
Try playing along with her.
什么意思
What do you mean?
她的意识回到了1942年的时候
She -- she's back in 1942 right now.
对 在炮火攻击之下 她感到焦虑不安
Yeah, under heavy fire, and it's agitating her.
我不太确定
I'm not so sure about that.
你曾经身处炮火之下吗
Have you ever been under heavy fire?
没有 但你有
No, but you have,
我认为你怀念那段日子
and I think you miss it.
所以你才会参与所有救护车跟车
That's why you go on all those ambulance ride-alongs,
因为你需要那种肾上腺素飙升的感觉
because you need that adrenaline rush.
我是为了本来生命垂危的人
The reason I go out there is to bring the golden hour
争取关键救治时间
to people who are dying otherwise.
这跟想回到战区一点关系都没有
It has nothing to do with wanting to be back in the war.
从你来到这里的那一刻开始
From the moment you got here,
你一直在说回去
You've been talking about going back.
我抛下了那里的好人
I left good people there.
还是你觉得你把自己留在了那儿
Or you think you left yourself there.
你曾经告诉我
Is that what you meant when you told me you...
你死过一次是这个意思吗
You've been dead once?
我不是你的病人 医生
I'm not your patient, doctor.
对 但你可以跟我聊聊
No, but you can talk to me about it.
我们该继续走了
We should get movin'.
-乔治 -好的
- George. - Okay.
我们向他们开火了吗
Are we firing at them?
-乔治 -配合一下她吧
- George? - Try, for her.
会让她安心
It'll comfort her.
我在这儿 布兰奇
I'm here, Blanche.
我们没有还击 因为不想让
We didn't return fire because we don't want
他们的枪手知道我们的位置
their gunners to know our position.
基地很安全
The base is safe.
天啊 在自己国家都遭此袭击
Dear god. If they can hit us here at home,
我们现在怎么办
what will we do now?
她在出汗 她要休克了
She's diaphoretic. She's going into shock.
对某些人来说 没电只会带来不便
For some, being without power is just an inconvenience,
但对天使纪念医院的病人来说
but for patients at angels memorial,
这就是生死攸关的大事
it can be the difference between life and death.
大家继续走 就快到了
Keep moving, people. You're almost there.
你什么原因进来的
What you in for?
这是隐私
It's private.
有一条食人鱼在我的体内吞噬我
Well, I-I got a piranha eating me from the inside.
非常缓慢
Real slow.
我想我要
I think I'm gonna...
你没事吧
You -- you okay?
她体内也有食人鱼
She got a piranha!
-这边 -先生 能请你站起来吗
- Over here! - Sir, could you please get up?
很可能是卵巢扭转
Possible ovarian torsion.
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表