剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
demanding I transfer you out of Angels.
有时候 坎贝尔医生和我不对路
Yeah, Campbell and I have had our...moments.
你也打电♥话♥给我提了同样的要求
So you said when you called me with the same request.
这事儿有段时间了
It was a while ago.
有一支医疗队突然缺一位外科主任
Well, I suddenly have a unit short a chief surgeon.
医生申请了艰难事件迁延
Doctor applied for a hardship deferment.
他妻子刚生了三胞胎
His wife just had triplets.
如果你真想重新调派 我可以落实此事
If you really wanna redeploy, I can make it happen.
什么时候过去
When would I leave?
下周
Next week.
真是不告而别
Nothing like an Irish goodbye.
这是个好机会 威利斯
This is a great opportunity, Willis.
你将掌管整个小队
You'd be in charge of an entire unit.
我能考虑一下吗
Can I think about it?
我可以在这等一会儿
I can stick around for a little while.
「我们正赶往奥斯陆
"We were on our way to Oslo.
我们正在进行一个重要的并购
"We're in the middle of a-a big merger.
我必须过去」
I-I need to get there"
你需要休息几天
You need to take it easy for a few days.
「我可闲不下来」
"I don't do easy.”
「丹尼尔能出行了吗」
"Is Daniel going to be able to travel?"
这趟出差你可能得换个翻译了
You might wanna consider a different translator for this trip.
「丹尼尔已经跟我二十五年了
"Daniel's been with me for 25 years.
没人可以代替」
There's no one else"
你觉得怎么样
How you feeling?
我能说话 我听说是个奇迹
I can talk, which I hear is a bit of a miracle.
我们还有其他事要和你谈
There's something else we need to talk to you about.
我们为你做了胃部CT扫描 检查有无出血
So we ordered a C.T. Scan of your stomach to check for bleeding.
-没发现出血 可是 -你发现了肿瘤
- Didn't find any bleeding, but... - You saw the tumor.
你知道
You knew?
四期未分化间质肉瘤
Stage IV undifferentiated stromal sarcoma.
我很难过
I'm sorry.
我也是 六个月前复发的
Me, too. It recurred about six months ago.
初次诊断时 我做了手术和化疗
I had surgery and chemo the first time around.
我的肿瘤医生说这次更凶险
My oncologist tells me it's more aggressive now.
不过他认为我到症状恶化
At least he thinks I have six to eight months
还有六到八个月
before the symptoms get bad.
凯西知道吗
Does Kathy know?
初次诊断她知道
She knew the first time,
但我还没找到时间告诉她复发的事
But I haven't found a good time to tell her it's back.
你知道事故发生前的事 对吗
You know what happened before the accident, right?
-不 -你失去意识了
- No. - You lost consciousness.
所以你才把车开上了路堤
That's why you drove over the embankment.
我的天
Oh, my god.
但凯西没事 对吗 她还好吗
But Kathy's okay, right? She's -- she's fine?
对 这次你们都很幸运
Yeah, you both got lucky... this time.
好了 女老板想来探望你
Okay. Boss lady wanted to pay you a visit.
我没事
I'm fine.
是啊 我们赶不上飞机了
Yes, we missed our flight.
可你的健康更重要
More importantly, how are you?
她在嘲笑我的发型
She's making fun of my hair.
放我一马吧
Cut me some slack.
他们知道我为什么晕倒吗
Do they know why I fainted?
他没告诉她 是吗
He didn't tell her, did he?
没有 他没说
Um, no. No, he didn't.
他说他晕倒是因为低血糖
He said the reason he fainted was low blood sugar.
你还能怎么做呢
What were you supposed to do?
也许我什么都不该说
Maybe I shouldn't have said anything.
不 你有责任说 我们都有责任
No, you had a duty to say something. We all did.
还记得誓言吗 「第一点 不伤害」
Remember the oath? "First do no harm"
她看上去就是个正常孩子
She looks like a normal kid.
我是很正常
I am normal.
艾米丽 你醒了
Emily, you're awake.
-我不是想说... -没事 我不怪你
- I didn't mean to say -- - It's okay. We're cool.
艾米丽 我去找你♥爸♥爸
Hi, Emily. I'll go get your father.
洛里斯医生 她醒了
Dr. Rorish? She's awake.
好极了
Great.
-他生气了吗 -你♥爸♥爸吗
- Is he mad? - Your father?
当然没有 他为什么要生气
Of course not. Why would he be mad?
你好啊 我是洛里斯医生
Hello. I'm Dr. Rorish.
-感觉怎么样 -很累
- How you feeling? - Tired.
肯定很累
I bet you are.
爸爸 我怎么了
Hi, dad. What happened?
分流管又阻塞了吗
My shunt got blocked again?
对
Yeah.
修复好了吗
Did it get fixed?
没有 宝贝
No, sweetie.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们努力修复了 但还是有阻塞
We tried to fix it, but there's still blockage
要动手术才能修复那个位置
that we can't reach without surgery.
不 我不做手术
No. No surgery.
当时发生什么了
What happened?
头痛了吗
Were there headaches?
-恶心想吐吗 -我不知道
- Nausea? - I don't know.
别对我说「我不知道」
No, don't tell me "I don't know."
你有没有头痛 有还是没有
Did you have headaches? Yes or no?
-艾米丽 -威尔 也许我们应该
- Emily! - Will, maybe we should --
我没觉得那是什么大事
I didn't think it was a big deal.
艾米丽 我一直对你说 一觉得不舒服
Emily, I keep telling you, when you feel bad,
就马上告诉我
you have to let me know.
否则 这就是后果
Otherwise, this is what happens.
没错 我自己的后果
Yeah. And it happens to me.
我才是需要面对另一台手术的人
I'm the one who has to deal with another surgery!
不 我们一起面对 艾米丽
No, we have to deal with it, Emily!
-听我说 -我们都必须面对
- Listen to me! - Both of us have to deal with it.
威尔 她需要休息
Will, she needs to rest.
之后由我接手 洛里斯医生
I'll take it from here, Dr. Rorish.
就因为我知道你会这样大惊小怪才不告诉你
I didn't tell you because I knew you'd just freak out like this!
你没有在听我讲话 我不会做手术的
You're not listening to me! I'm not doing surgery!
你不知道这有多重要吗
You don't think this is important?
这很重要 艾米丽 这关乎你的性命
This is important, Emily. This is your life.
-拜托 威尔 -我说过了之后我会接手
- Will, please. - I said I'll take it from here.
不 你不会
No, you won't.
她现在是我的病人 我现在请你离开
She's my patient now, and I'm telling you to walk away.
你跟她好好谈谈
You talk to her.
头皮撕裂的伤患
Scalp lac patient.
要我帮忙
My help?
丹尼尔怎么样了 他不能帮忙吗
Uh, what -- what about Daniel? He can't help?
好吧 打给谁
Um...okay, a call to who?
打扰一下 麻烦你能给我一套缝合工具
I'm sorry. Uh, sorry, can you get me a suture kit
-和一些利多卡因吗 -好的 医生
- and then some lido, please? - Yes, doctor.
「洛杉矶时报」
"L.A. Times"?
纽约 好吧
New York. Right.
好吧 我 我真的不行
Okay, I-I really can't.
等一下 拜托
Hold on. Just -- please.
我 我很抱歉 等等 等一下
I'm -- I'm -- sorry. Wait, wait, wait.
这个病人在哪
Uh, w-where's this patient?
「纽♥约♥时♥报♥」财经组
"Times" Business desk.
纽♥约♥时♥报♥
你好 我是埃利奥特·迪克逊
Uh...hello, this is Elliot Dixon.
我 不 不对 不是我
I -- wh-- no, no. No, no, no, it's not.
抱歉 是凯西·伯恩
Uh, sorry, this is Kathy Byrne.
由埃利奥特·迪克逊翻译
Uh, Elliot Dixon translating.
很好 你好 伯恩小姐
Good. Hello, Ms. Byrne.
只要你不动 很快就能结束
It'll go quick if you hold still.
那边到底在干什么
What the hell is going on over there?
那首先 你
So to begin, what do you...
我猜他在给她翻译 坐起来
I think he's interpreting for her. Sit up.
难以置信 这
Unbelievable. Just...
她一天都不能休息 即使发生车祸
She can't take one day off, even for a car wreck.
越来越强的市场支配力
...more and more market power.
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表