剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
You're not just responsible for yourself anymore.
当你监督一个新来的人时
When you're supervising a first-year,
你要对他们负责
you're responsible for them.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
对不起我责怪了你
I'm sorry I blamed you.
你有权这么做
You had every right to.
不 我没有
No, I didn't.
你当时做得对
You were doing the right thing.
有的时候这也不能帮我们解决问题
Sometimes, that doesn't absolve us of the consequences.
我们还没正式打过招呼
We, um...haven't officially met yet.
我是安格斯
I'm Angus.
伊森
Ethan.
每年你的单位都会有人来这里
We get guys from your unit once a year.
他们要么是因为做错事
They're either sent here as a punishment
被送到这里当做受罚
for doing something wrong
要么因为多好事当领赏
or a reward for doing something good.
你属于哪种
Which one are you?
两者都是
Both.
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表