剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
Sorry if that was painful.
导出来的液体不应该是黄色的跟尿一样吗
Um, shouldn't that liquid be yellow, like urine.
那是脓液
It's pus.
我的天哪 都是脓液
Oh, my God. That -- that's all pus.
等一下 你在说什么 脓液
Wait, what do you mean, pus?
感染 这是感染
Infection. It's an infection.
别担心 我来搞定
Don't worry, okay? I-I got this.
你得冷静点
Hey, you need to calm down, okay?
我很冷静 真的很冷静
I'm totally calm. Really, I-I am.
-好吧 我觉得 -贝丝
- Okay. I feel... - Beth.
我觉得有些头晕
I feel lightheaded.
贝丝 醒醒 别晕啊
Beth, beth, stay with me. Stay with me, okay.
你快♥感♥染性休克了
You're going into septic shock.
我得把你送到中♥央♥抢救区
I need to get you to Center Stage right now.
血压60/40 来人哪
Bp 60 over 40. 60 over 40! I need help!
你的CT扫描没有问题
Your CT scan is clean.
用了几个订书针 我现在就没问题了
A couple of staples, and I'm good to go, huh?
我应该去办公用品店
I should have gone to an office-supply store.
一周后找人拆掉缝针
Someone's got to take them out in a week.
要是愿意的话你可以去「办公仓库」
Go to office depot, if you want.
你有没有想过我给你说过的话
Have you had a chance to think about what I said?
没必要
I don't need very much.
你得戒酒了
You got to stop drinking.
你又要跟我讲大道理了
So, now you're gonna preach to me, huh?
我变了 我成长了
I changed. I grew up.
你不了解现在的我
You have no idea who I am.
伙计 我是唯一一个了解你的人
I'm the only one who does, pal.
别这样 马里奥
Come on, Mario.
我需要吸引器
I need suction!
马上抽吸
Come on, suction!
发生了什么
What's going on?
可能是消化道曲张静脉出血
Probably bleeding varices.
他需要O型阴性血和新鲜冰冻血浆
He needs o-neg and FFP.
收缩压掉到72了
Bp's down to 72 systolic.
找不到静脉
He has no veins.
我们现在得建立静脉通道
We need access now.
收缩压现在掉到56了
Bp -- pressure's down to 56.
我现在就建立骨髓腔输液通道
I'm gonna place an interosseous line.
直接把血液灌到骨髓腔里
Right. Transfuse the blood directly into the bone.
到位了
Okay, I'm in.
-拿走输液枪 -好
- Get the top off. - Okay.
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
好 给我血
Good. Give me the blood.
快点
Come on.
血压上来了
BP's coming up.
84/45
84 over 45.
好
Okay.
行 开始PPI滴注
All right. Start a PPI drip.
告诉消化科实验室我们十分钟后上去
Let the GI lab know we'll be up in 10.
静脉曲张吗
Varices?
他的肝在衰竭
His liver's failing.
酒鬼都这样
That's what happens when you're an alcoholic.
她不行了 各位
She's tanking, guys.
平均动脉压40 必须这么做
MAP of 40. You got to do this.
找不到静脉 都缩起来了
She has no veins. It's as if they've all shrunk.
是脓毒血症 迪克逊医生
That's sepsis, Dr. Dixon.
正在进攻的细菌
The invading bacteria's
在血管壁上撕扯出数以亿计的洞
ripping billions of holes in the vessel walls.
就差几纳米了
I'm nanometers away.
我穿不过去
I-I just -- I can't thread this thing.
你在这儿多久了
How long have you been here?
事实上 在我们能治结核之前
Truth is, she's been here
她就在这儿了
since before we could treat TB.
鼠疫之前吗
You were before the Plague.
跟他聊聊上一次冰川期吧
Tell him about the last ice age.
原始人
Caveman.
我是说今天 这个班
I meant today, this shift.
事实上 好几个班了
Actually, it's been a couple of shifts.
只要我打进去静脉就破了
Every vein I get in blows once I enter it.
血压在降
Pressure's dropping.
得要更大口径的通路
Guys, I'm gonna need a bigger line here.
你那边位置更利于穿刺
You know what? Anatomy's better on your side.
我来看看
I'm gonna come look.
我继续打
I keep reinserting.
血管总是在动
The vessel keeps migrating.
你来打
Hey, give it a shot?
我试着再往下一点
I'm gonna try and enter it a smidge inferiorly.
进去了 要升压药吗
You're in. You want pressors?
要
Yes.
迪克逊医生 让护士挂一袋去甲肾上腺素
Dr. Dixon, have a nurse hang a bag of norephinephrine.
谢谢
Thanks.
有时候要一双毫不疲劳的眼睛才能成功
Sometimes success is just a fresh pair of eyes.
杰西 请挂上升压药
Okay, Jesse, hang the pressure bag, please.
好 老爸
You got it, daddy.
烧烤味薯片
我一直希望有天他们能放点能吃的东西
I keep hoping they'll put in something edible one day.
夏洛特在哪儿
Where's Charlotte?
她总带着很好吃的什锦坚果条
She carries around these rad trail-mix bars.
她上楼了
She went upstairs.
她想和那个失去了一条腿的孩子聊聊
She wanted to talk to that kid who lost his leg.
别开玩笑 糟糕
You're kidding me. Damn it.
-有问题吗 -大问题
- Is that a problem? - Huge one.
你可能会感到所谓的幻觉
You may feel what's called phantom sensations.
可能会疼 但我们有缓解的方式
It can hurt, but there are things we can do to help --
镜像疗法 神经袖带刺♥激♥
Mirror box therapy, nerve cuff stimulation.
你现在是我的医生了吗
Are you my doctor now?
其中之一
One of them, yeah.
听着 掌握
Listen, holden --
我还没看
I haven't looked at it yet.
我不敢看
I'm really scared to.
我也不想在我爸面前看
And I don't want to do it in front of my dad.
所以 你介意吗
So, do you -- do you mind?
当然不
Of course.
那看吧
Here we go.
我不想说谎
I am not gonna lie.
这太让我震惊了
That -- that is shocking.
我为我爸感到难过
I feel bad for my dad.
他表现得那么平静
He's playing it so cool.
他那么不安
And he's devastated.
他对我有那么高的期望
He had such high hopes for me.
我得告诉你
I need to tell you something.
夏洛特 抱歉打扰你
Charlotte. I'm sorry to bother you.
楼下需要你 很紧急
They need you downstairs. It's an emergency.
你想在这里结束你的职业生涯吗
You want to end your career right here, right now?
我不允许
I'm not letting you do it.
你说你想要个朋友
You said you wanted a friend.
我以朋友的身份这么跟你说
This is your friend talking.
一切都好 很顺利 对吗
So, everything's okay? It went well, right?
对 她会没事的
Yeah, she's gonna be fine.
给她用了广谱抗生素
She's on broad-spectrum antibiotics.
我是个处♥男♥
I'm a virgin.
-我们 -你别开玩笑
- Oh, we - Are you kidding me?
-我们不用知道 -天哪
- We didn't need to know that. -God.
也许有这个原因
Maybe that contributed to this whole thing.
我不知道
I don't know.
可能我在做骨盆检查的时候
Maybe when I was doing her pelvic exam --
不不不 你这是在犯傻
No, no, no, no. You're being ridiculous.
我要去看患者了
Okay. I got patients to see.
来 甜甜熊 来散步
Come on, sugar bear. Take a walk.
他对升压药有反应吗 皮内达医生
Is he responding to pressors, Dr. Pineda?
没有
No.
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表