剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
怎么了
What happened?
她想下床去找她父亲
She tried to get up to see her father,
结果血压骤降
and her pressure crashed.
我们这里有个婴儿
We got a baby over here.
那是双胞胎的另外一个吗
Is that the other twin?
急救员刚找到她 没有烧伤
Paramedics just found her. No burns.
她被困住 在充满浓烟的房♥间里昏迷了
She was trapped, found unconscious in a room full of smoke.
心率160 毛细血管再充盈延迟
Heart rate's 160, decreased cap refill.
迪克逊医生 你发现什么
Dr. Dixon, what do you see?
视网膜出血
Retinal hemorrhages.
还有樱桃红色的皮肤
Plus cherry-red skin.
这是一氧化碳中毒
This is carbon monoxide poisoning.
-妈妈 -抱歉 他跑掉了
- Mommy? - I'm sorry, he ran off.
马上把他带走
Let's get him out of here now.
-注射胰高血糖素 -希望有效
- Glucagon is in. - Please work.
看来她的肝撕裂又裂开了
Looks like she opened that liver laceration.
-我们得止血 -她的腹腔充满了血
- We gotta stop the bleed. - Her abdomen's filled with blood.
我们去中♥央♥抢救区
Center Stage. Let's go.
我们得带她去高压氧舱
We've gotta get her to a hyperbaric chamber.
她需要用高压氧
She needs high-pressure oxygen
置换出血红蛋白里的一氧化碳
to displace carbon monoxide in the hemoglobin.
-我去找一位主治医师 -不不
- I'll get an attending. - No, no.
现在你只能孤军奋战
There's nobody else but you right now.
-等等 什么 -四台救护车快到坡道了
- Wait, what? - I got four ambulances about to hit the ramps.
罗利 你得跟他一起进去
Rollie, you're gonna have to go in with him.
不不不 我不能治疗病患
No, no, no. I can't treat patients.
听着 你待在舱外 没时间争论了
Look, you'll be outside the chamber. No time to argue.
-你们得现在带她进去 快去 -我们走
- You gotta get her there now. Go! - Let's go.
-杰西 -在
- Jesse! - Yo!
很好 大口径输血两单位
Good. Get me 2 units running wide open.
没问题
You got it.
收缩压6♥4♥
BP is 6♥4♥ systolic.
看来是后部出血 可能是下腔静脉
It looks like it's posterior. Probably the IVC.
我们试试肝门阻断
Let's try a Pringle.
为我们争取时间 让她能撑到进手术室
Buy us some time till we get her up to the O.R.
出血变慢了
Bleeding's slowing down.
-血压正在上升 -她还没脱离危险
- BP's coming up. - She's not out of the woods yet.
好 我们带她上楼进手术室
All right, let's get her up to the O.R.
她的血氧饱和度骤降
Her oxygen levels are plummeting.
你必须插管
You have to intubate.
我从来没帮婴儿插管过
I've never intubated a baby.
迪克逊医生 听我说
Dr. Dixon, listen to me.
你是她唯一的希望 你了解吗
You are her only chance. Do you understand?
你能做到的
You can do this.
婴儿头部相对较大 导致颈部弯曲
A baby's relatively bigger head causes the neck to flex.
在她肩膀下放毛巾卷 改善喉镜视野
Put a towel roll under her shoulders to improve your view.
好
Okay.
很好
Good, good.
好 稳住 稳住
Okay, keep it steady. Keep it steady.
告诉我你看到什么
Tell me what you see.
什么都没有 只有声带 它们太靠前了
Nothing. I mean, the cords. They're too anterior.
好 换成直喉镜片
All right. Switch to a Miller blade.
它会帮忙抬起会厌
It'll help lift the epiglottis.
专心 迪克逊医生
Focus, Dr. Dixon.
这里只有你跟你的病患
It's just you and your patient.
-我看不见 -好吧 好吧
- I can't see. - All right, all right.
那不用喉镜 你试试能不能把插管推进去
Then pull up and see if you can push past the tube.
她没心跳了 我需要帮助
She's flatlining. I need help.
我不能开门
I can't open the door.
舱室加压了 埃利奥特 开始按压
It's pressurized. Elliot, start compressions.
检查脉搏
Check for a pulse.
该死
Damn it!
她没心跳多久了
How long has she been asystolic?
32分钟
32 minutes.
宣布吧
Call it.
不
No.
不 我还能按下去
No, I can keep going.
迪克逊医生 你已经尽力了
Dr. Dixon, you've done everything you can.
你必须自己宣布时间 我不能帮你
You have to be the one to call it. I can't.
死亡时间 下午11时01分
Time of death -- 11:01 P.M.
请让我出去
Please get me out of here.
不行
I can't.
我们要先给舱体减压
We have to decompress the chamber first.
需要多久
How long?
大概一个小时
About an hour.
对不起 孩子
I'm sorry, son.
我希望我能帮你
I wish I could've helped you.
那是那个牧师的女儿
That the pastor's daughter?
萝拉
Lola.
我和平克尼医生给她止了血
Dr. Pinkney and I slowed the bleeding,
但她肝损伤严重 可能还有下腔静脉破裂
but she's got a deep hepatic injury and a possible IVC fracture.
只要血液供应没有问题
Well, as long as the vascular supply is intact,
肯定可以保住大部分肝脏
I'm sure we can save most of the liver.
她有些重要的话想让我转告给她父亲
Yeah, she wanted me to tell her father something important,
但他还没有苏醒
but he's not awake.
她又出血了
She's bleeding again.
马上来
Heading in.
我们救伊曼纽尔不是让他看他女儿死的
We didn't save Emanuel just to let his daughter die.
你介意我刷手进去帮忙吗
Do you mind if I scrub in for this one?
里面见
See you in there.
瑞玛 我很抱歉
Rima, I am so sorry.
医生们尽力了 但是...
The doctors did everything they could, but...
他们没能救活你的宝宝
...they were unable to save your baby.
火灾里死了多少人
How many people died in the fire?
贾里德...
You know, Jared, uh...
在这能碰到一些非常糟糕的事
...we see some pretty terrible things in here
基本上每天都能遇到
just about every day.
可怕的意外
Terrible accidents.
但是...
But...
它们是意外
they are accidents.
我当时在楼顶玩鞭炮
I was playing with some firecrackers on the roof.
就是些会炸的东西 一点点M-80爆竹
Just some poppers, a few M-80s.
我就是在玩
I was just having some fun.
其中一个点着了
One of them sparked up
然后掉进了下水管道
and fell into the drainage pipe.
我太害怕了就什么都没说
I was scared to say anything.
我不该在上面的
I wasn't supposed to be up there.
我没想到它们会伤人
I didn't think they'd hurt anyone.
这些人都是因为我而受伤
All these people are hurt because of me.
因我而死
They're dead because of me.
他还要在里面呆多久
How much longer is he in there?
37分钟
37 minutes.
格思里医生 他们带来的那个牧师
Dr. Guthrie, the pastor they brought in
在找驻院牧师
is looking for the hospital chaplain.
你去吧
Go.
我在这陪埃利奥特
I'll stay here with Elliot.
好的
Okay.
特蕾西 你感觉怎么样
Hey, Tracy. How you feelin'?
我让一名护士带杰克去楼下的餐厅了
I sent your son Jack down to the cafeteria with one of our nurses.
但他不太饿
But he wasn't very hungry.
别担心 我会让他吃点东西的
Don't worry. I'll make sure that he eats something.
不和我在一起对他更好
He's better off without me.
不是这样的
That's not true.
你不了解我
You don't know me.
没错
You're right.
我看见了你手腕上的伤疤
I saw the scars on your wrists.
你之前就这样做过了
You've been down this road before.
做过几次
A couple of times.
你有一个儿子
You have a son.
你觉得我不知道吗
You don't think I know that?
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表