剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
我来 洛里斯医生
I got this, Dr. Rorish.
给他注射每千克5毫升的多巴酚丁胺
All right, let's get 5 mil per kilogram dobutamine in him
麻烦呼叫一下坎贝尔医生
and page Dr. Campbell, please.
坚持住比尔 我就在这 你听到了吗
You hang in there, Bill. I'm right here. You hear me?
他能听到我吗 他能听到吗
Can he hear me? Can he hear me?
麻烦把他弄走
Please get him outta here.
杰西 麻烦你带杰里米去候诊室
Jesse,will you get Jeremy to waiting, please?
走吧 伙计 他会得到最好的治疗的
Come on, buddy. He's in the best of hands in this hospital.
那小子快把我逼疯了
That kid drives me nuts.
你在跟她说什么呢
What are you saying to her?
不关你的鸟事
None of your beeswax.
他完全就是个菜鸟 我就是他的西哈诺
He's got zero game, all right? I'm his Cyrano.
出自《大鼻子情圣》
因为工作 我已经三次取消约会了
I had to cancel three times 'cause of work.
是啊 我告诉过他应该约她
Yeah, and I told him that he should invite her
来医院一起喝杯咖啡
to the hospital for a cup of coffee.
好可爱啊
That's adorable.
没错 医院食堂多「浪漫」啊
Yeah, except the cafeteria is not romantic.
现在浪漫与否并不是你需要担心的
Being romantic is not your worry at this point.
能出来约会一次才是
Getting a fourth shot is.
-到地方了 -好吧 我们走
- Pulling in now. -All right, here we go.
你确定是这里吗
You sure this is the place?
地址是这没错
Uh, it's the right address.
不过调度说他们在后院
Dispatch said they're in the back, though.
有人吗
Hello?!
我们是急救医疗队
Emergency medical services!
我们是急救医疗队
Emergency medical services!
快走 快走
Leave! Leave now!
-有人吗 -是警♥察♥
- Hello?! - It's the cops!
将把它们逐出
...and cast them out.
所有业障之火皆可被他所灭
Every feculent fire within be extinguished by Him.
我祈祷 将他逐出
Cast him out, I pray!
-伙计们 -天堂之父 庇护吾等
- Guys? - Father in heaven, defend us!
我的上帝啊
Oh, my God.
-上帝不在这里 -放开她
- God's not here. - Let her go.
-你不明白 -马上
- You don't understand. - Now.
魔鬼之钩已在她体内
The devil has his hooks in her.
我们正在从魔鬼手里拯救这个孩子
We're recovering this child from the devil.
快把背板拿过来
We're gonna need that backboard.
-他在说什么 -上帝好 魔鬼坏之类的
- What's he saying? - God, good. Devil, bad?
-圣迈克尔庇护吾等 -尤兰达 我们在
- St. Michael, defend us. - Yolanda, we're here.
-魔鬼的诡计和邪恶是 -她发烧了
- The devil's deceit and evil's... - She's febrile.
-脉搏很微弱 -天堂之军的首领
- Pulse is thready. - ...leader of the soldiery of heaven.
-把他弄出去 -并把他逐出
- Can we get him out of here? - ...and cast him out.
尤兰达 不要反抗了
Yolanda, don't fight them.
你 天堂之军的首领
You, the leader of the soldiery of heaven,
以神性贯穿地狱 撒旦
by divine virtue, thrust into hell, Satan,
和所有为毁灭灵魂而游荡世间的
and all the malignant spirits who wander about the world
邪恶灵魂
for the destruction of souls!
如果你是想找钱的话 那里可没钱
There's no money in there if that's what you're looking for.
我不是在找钱
I wasn't looking for money.
那你在我桌子边鬼鬼祟祟的干吗
Then what are you snooping around my desk for?
你可是个医生 怎么没有82美元
You're a doctor. You don't have $82?
-艾瑞尔 我们得谈谈 -谈什么
- Ariel, we need to talk. - About what?
我打电♥话♥给家庭服务中心了
I called Family Services.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
也许他们可以帮我们找到
Maybe they can help us find someone
-你家人 -我来这不是为了来处理私事的
- in your family -- - I didn't come here to get narc'd on.
不要 我不要回看护中心去
No, I'm not going back into foster care.
也许他们可以帮我们
Maybe they can help us
找到你的某个家人来
find someone in your family who can --
来干吗 我不要任何人来照顾我
Who what? I don't need anyone to take care of me.
-我自己挺好的 -你父亲肯定不希望
- I'm fine by myself. - Your father wouldn't want you
你自己一个人跑到俄勒冈
running off to Oregon by yourself.
别提我爸
Don't talk about my father.
我知道你失去他的时候有多难过
I know how hard it was on you when you lost him,
-我也知道你有多想他 -那你就错了
- and I know how much you miss him. - Well, you're wrong.
我才不想他 我甚至都不记得他了
I don't miss him. I don't even remember him.
我觉得这不是实话
I don't think that's true.
谁在乎你的想法
Who cares what you think?
我就不应该来这里
I shouldn't have even come here.
等等
Wait.
艾瑞尔 艾瑞尔
Ariel! Ariel?
好了
Okay.
我们开始吧
Here we go.
球囊已就位
The balloon pump is in place.
放进球囊后 我就能出院了吗
And once that's in, I'm good to go?
球囊能撑开你阻塞的主动脉
The balloon opens your aorta back up,
但不能完全解决问题
but it's not a fix.
奇斯利特先生 你仍有心脏衰竭
Mr. Chislett, you're still in heart failure.
-你明白吗 -但我都有按时服药
- Do you understand? - But I took all my meds.
10%的病例会发生这种状况
This happens in 10% of cases.
你的身体排斥移植的心脏
Your body is rejecting the transplant.
球囊能帮你争取时间
So this will buy you some time
直到我们帮你找到另一颗心脏
until we find you another heart.
争取多久时间
How long?
这颗心脏原本应该能让我参加安娜的婚礼
This heart was supposed to get me to Anna's wedding.
她母亲过世了
Her mother passed.
她结婚时不能没有爸爸在场
I can't let her get married without her dad there.
我在想 或许你能帮我搞定化学课
I've been thinking maybe you can help me with my chem class.
你不是应该有家教教你功课吗
Don't you have tutors for that kind of thing?
我对上家教课比较没兴趣
Well, I'm less interested in being tutored,
-我感兴趣的是 -拿到答案
- more interested in -- - Getting answers.
我才不帮你作弊
I'm not gonna help you cheat.
你至少能做这件事呀 基医生
It's the least you can do, Dr. K.
你让我在这里等了一整天
Keeping me waiting here all day.
我们这里很忙 等待是家常便饭
We get busy here. Waiting's part of the game.
他需要拍X光
He needs an X-ray.
你确定你不是故意要留我久一点吗
You sure you're just not trying to keep me around a little longer?
拜托 老兄
Come on, champ.
抱歉 很痛吗
I'm sorry. Did that hurt?
他不需要拍X光
He doesn't need an X-ray.
他的脚踝疼痛 而且无法负重
He has pain in his malleolar zone and can't bear weight.
我知道渥太华准则 这是扭伤 不是骨折
I know the Ottawa rules. It's a sprain, not a break.
放射科很忙
Radiology's backed up.
这是标准球队流程
Standard team procedure.
他们会想要X光扫描的
They'll want the scan.
好吧
All right.
好吧 你想要治疗他吗 给你处理
Fine. You want him? He's all yours.
洛里斯医生 20岁女性 严重意识混乱
Dr. Rorish, 20-year-old female completely altered.
她的血压持续下降
Her blood pressure's been falling steadily.
好 我们给她绑上束缚带
Okay, let's put her in restraints
这样她就不会伤到自己或别人
so she doesn't hurt herself or someone else.
收缩压90
B.P.'s 90 systolic.
-她怎么了 -驱邪仪式
- What happened to her? - Exorcism.
真的
Really.
静推一升输液 注射升压药
Uh, bolus a liter and put her on pressors.
他们说她一天前得了流感
They said she came down with the flu a day ago,
发起高烧
had a fever spiked,
然后变得具攻击性 意识混乱
then became aggressive and incoherent.
-你呼叫了外科会诊吗 -对 胆结石
- You paged a surgical consult? - Yeah, gallstones.
出现了超声墨菲征
Sonographic Murphy's and ultrasound
显示胆囊周围积液
showed pericholecystic fluid.
你们觉得是精神病吗
You guys think it's psych?
她发烧到40度 绝对是感染
She's got a fever of 104. Definitely an infection.
-迪克逊医生 -脑膜炎或脑炎
- Dr. Dixon? - Meningitis or encephalitis.
我们得做脊髓穿刺来确诊
I mean we need to do a spinal tap to be sure.
可能是狂犬病
It could be rabies.
狂犬病 我喜欢你跳脱框架思考
Rabies? I like it when you go off the reservation.
狂犬病的病例很罕见
Rabies cases are very rare.
她的胆囊感染了 送她去下一台手术
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表