剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
开始吧
Here you go.
好
Okay.
这是导管 好
And here's the catheter. All right.
做个切口
And making the incision.
继续 插入导管
Go ahead and place the catheter.
好 开始流通
Okay, starting flow now.
没效果 脉搏没有了
It's not working. We lost pulse.
开始心脏按压 再注射一支钙
Start compressions please, and push another amp of calcium.
-我来准备呼吸气囊 -好的
- I'll bag. - Great.
-埃利奥特 -马里奥 照顾好你的病人
- Elliot. - Mario, stay with your patient.
继续按压心脏
Don't stop compressions.
皮内达医生 继续捏气囊
Dr. Pineda, keep bagging.
谁能来帮个忙
Anybody?
醒醒 埃利奥特 我需要些
Come on, Elliot. I need some --
醒醒 埃利奥特
Okay, come on, Elliot.
我看不到声带了
I can't see the cords!
我可以帮忙
I can help.
好的
Okay.
去那边急救车上 给我拿一个光索导引管
Go to that cart right over there and get me a lighted stylet.
就是 一个尾部有灯的长线缆
It's -- it's a long wire with a light on the end of it.
看着就像一个 一个书灯
It looks like a-a-a book light.
-这样的吗 -没错 拿过来
- Like this? - That's it. Bring it over.
很好 把它拿出来
Great. Take it out.
-我很害怕 -别害怕
- I'm scared. - Don't be scared.
我们一定能一起救活他的 好吗
We can do this together, okay?
抓住那个
Hold that.
-我需要你看着我 -好的
- I want you to look at me. - Okay.
看着我的眼睛
Look me in the eyes.
不用害怕 我们能搞定
Don't be scared. We've got this.
看着我
Look at me.
我们一定能一起救活他的 好吗
We're gonna do this together, okay?
-好的 -很好
- Okay. - Okay?
艾瑞尔 我需要你这么做
What I want you to do, Ariel,
-看这个 看到尾端的光了吗 -是的
- see this, see the light on the end of it? - Yeah, yeah.
我把它放进他喉咙里
I want you to follow the light
我需要你盯着它的光
when I put it down his throat.
好的
Okay.
检查一下脉搏
Pulse check.
没有心跳了
No pulse.
再推一支肾上腺素
Pushing one more amp.
我没劲了
I can't.
你接手吧
You take over.
好了
Okay.
好了 我看见光了
Okay, I see the light.
-很好 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
现在
Now...
慢慢捏它
squeeze it gently.
不行 慢慢地
No, ge-gently.
-每五六秒捏一次 -好的
- Okay, about every five or six seconds. - Okay.
捏
Squeeze.
三 四 五
Three, four, five.
三 四 五 捏
Three, four, five. Squeeze.
二 三 四 五
Two, three, four, five.
捏 二 三 四 五 捏
Squeeze. Two, three, four, five. Squeeze.
二 三
Two, three...
四 五
...four, five.
捏 二
Squeeze. Two...
-三 四 五 -拜托 拜托
- Three, four, five. - Please, please, please.
两侧肺部有呼吸声
Bilateral breath sounds.
你做到了 你救了他
You did it. You saved him.
不
No.
是你救了他
You saved him.
再检查一下脉搏
Give me another pulse check?
脉搏检查
Pulse check.
-摸到脉搏了 -他稳定下来了
- Got a pulse. - He's stabilizing.
我们还没检测完一半的样本
We're not even halfway through the samples.
已经两个多小时了 我必须得走了
It's been over two hours. I have to go.
不行 我们还需要一个小时
No, no. We need another hour.
我真的很抱歉 我必须上飞机了
I'm really sorry. I have to get on that plane.
威利斯
Willis.
我找到了
I found something.
看看这两个
Look at these two here.
这两个的颜色
Both of these colors --
是匹配的
they're matching.
他说对了吗 是匹配的吗
Is he right? Is it a match?
该死的没错 是匹配的
Damn right, it's a match.
对吧
Right?
我也觉得是匹配的
Looks like a match to me.
真的是 真的是
It's a m-- it's a--
是匹配的
It's a match.
是匹配的
It's a match.
-你看到安娜了吗 -没有 她刚刚还在
- Have you seen Anna? - No, she was just here.
我必须进去 我要见我未婚夫
I need to get in. I need to see my fiancé.
女士 你不能进去 所有人都禁止入内
Ma'am, I can't let you in. No one goes in this room.
求你了 我想见见杰里米
Please, please, I want to see Jeremy.
我不能让你进去
I can't let you in.
让开 士兵 这是命令
Stand aside, private. That's an order.
恕我直言 上校 你不是我的指挥官
Respectfully, colonel, you're not my C.O.
马上让开
Move now.
-安娜 -停下不许动
- Anna! - Hey! Stop right there!
-我说过停下 -不要 不要
- I said stop! - No, no, no, no!
别开枪 别开枪
Don't shoot! Don't shoot!
不
No!
不许动 都不许动 后退 后退
Stop, stop right now! Back up! Back up!
天哪
Oh, my God.
是枪声吗
Was that a gunshot?
马里奥 出什么事了
Mario, what's going on?
我什么也看不到
I can't see anything.
洛里斯医生 洛里斯医生 马里奥
Dr. Rorish. Dr. Rorish! Mario!
琳恩
Leanne!
艾瑞尔 回你自己...
Ariel, you need to get back to your --
不 我绝不会离开她的
No, I am not leaving her.
交给我们吧
We'll take care of her.
不 我保证不妨碍你们 求你了
No, I promise I won't get in the way, please!
我需要升压药
I need pressors over here!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
不 琳恩 求你看看我
No, Leanne! Please look at me.
看着我 睁开眼看看我 求你了
Please look at me. Open your eyes, please.
求你睁开眼啊 会没事的会没事的
Please open your eyes. It's okay, it's okay.
求你了 求你睁开眼 没事的没事的
Please, please open your eyes. It's okay, it's okay.
求你了 求你了
Please, please.
手术刀和开胸包
Scalpel and thoracotomy tray now!
手套 我们需要手套
Gloves! We need gloves!
三号♥床位
Slide into three.
基恩医生 准备插管
Dr. Kean, airway.
仍然没有脉搏
Still no pulse.
开胸前保持按压
Continue compressions until I'm cutting.
插管成功
Tube is in.
肋骨撑开器
Rib spreader, please.
再这样下去会死更多人
Well, then, more people are gonna die.
真是够了
Okay, that's enough.
你去告诉他们
You got to tell them to
放下武器 让我们过去
put their weapons down and let us through.
到底怎么回事
What the hell happened?
你应该在去亚特兰大的飞机上
You should be on a plane to Atlanta.
你的士兵对人开枪了
Your soldier shot someone.
中弹者现在在中♥央♥抢救区
She's in Center Stage right now.
-什么 -隔离帐篷中有人
- What? - There's a man in that tent
携带可抑制这种病毒的抗体
who has the antibodies to fight this virus.
让我们进去抽取他的血液
And we're going in there and draw his blood
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表