剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
我帮你看看
I'll see what I can do.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
九岁左右的小女孩 一个人在商场
8-to-10-year-old female found alone in a mall.
被发现时情绪非常激动
Severely agitated.
呼吸困难并伴有轻微缺氧
Diffuse wheezing and mild hypoxia.
她的血氧一直在下降
Her oxygen keeps dropping.
好了 好了 我不碰你了
All right, all right, I'll back off.
有头部创伤或者发热吗
Uh, any head trauma or fevers?
没有 警♥察♥正在寻找她的父母
No. Police are looking for her parents now.
我们应该给她四肢绑上束缚带
We should put four point restraints on her.
什么情况
What the hell's going on?
我们用不着给一个孩子绑束缚带
We're not using four point restraints on a child.
血氧饱和度86%
Oxygen's at 86%.
她吃什么了 喝什么了
She had anything to eat? Anything to drink?
-用了什么药 -什么都没有
- Any drugs on her? - No.
你父母在哪
Where are your parents?
不用害怕
There's nothing to be afraid of.
我们需要给你戴上氧气面罩 这样你就能
We need to put this oxygen mask on you so you can --
你需要戴上氧气面罩 这样你就能
I gotta put this mask on you so you can --
她能听见我们说话 只是不回答
She can hear us. She's just not responding.
佐伊 佐伊 妈妈在这呢 宝贝
Zoe? Zoe. Mommy's here, baby.
她没事吧 我刚才找不到她 她跑丢了
Is she okay? I lost her. She -- She ran away.
我可以让她安静下来 给你
I can calm her down. Hey. Here you go.
她需要呼吸治疗
She needs a breathing treatment.
-也许你可以给她戴上这个 -谢谢
- Maybe you wanna put it on her. - Thank you.
她有自闭症 不能和陌生人正常相处
She's autistic. She doesn't do great with strangers.
你只需要把那个套到脑后
You just slip it on the back.
别担心 我之前弄过
I -- Don't worry. I've done it before.
没事的 没事的
Okay, okay. It's okay.
她可能得了肺炎
She's probably got pneumonia.
今年这是第四次了
It'd be the fourth time this year.
她有慢性哮喘病
She has chronic asthma.
查过她的镰状细胞了吗
Has she been checked for sickle cell?
当然 她没有那个病
Of course. She doesn't have it.
洛杉矶和得州达拉斯
What's the distance between
之间相距多远
Los Angeles and Dallas, Texas?
加州洛杉矶和得州达拉斯
The distance between Los Angeles, California,
之间的距离是一千...
and Dallas, Texas, is one thousand...
她跟手♥机♥说话
She talks to the phone.
她还会重复在电视上听到的内容
She also repeats what she hears on TV
有时候和她的毛绒动物玩具说话
and sometimes talks to her stuffed animals.
但从没跟我说过话
But she never talks to me.
她九岁了 然而从未跟我说过一个字
She's 9, and she's never said one word to me,
连「妈妈」都没叫过
not even "Mommy."
一 二 三
1, 2, 3...
天啊 她疼的时候会数数
Oh, God, no. She counts when she's in pain.
哪里疼
Where's the pain?
我不知道 她会指很多部位
I don't know. She points lots of places.
但如果呈辐射状或者阵痛...
But if it's radiating or coming in waves or --
我不知道 她只是数数
I-I don't know. She just counts.
-10 11 -没事的
- ...10, 11... - Okay.
-没事的 -12 13
- Okay. Okay. - ...12, 13...
吸气
Breathe.
她情况如何
How is she doing?
我看到他们抢救过来她了
I saw that they got her breathing again.
她特别坚强
She's so tough.
-布拉德 -我认识她
- Brad. - I know her.
她和我一样
She -- she wants to get back to work
想尽快回来工作
as bad as I do.
布拉德
Brad.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
黛比手术时死了
Debbie died in surgery.
在我脑海里 所有人都活着
In... In my head, everybody lives.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说 我把他们放在你们楼顶
I mean, I drop them off on your roof,
然后我头也不回地飞走了
I fly away, and I don't look back,
在我脑海里
and in my head...
他们都活着
they all live.
患者情况如何 那个切除阑尾的
What about the patient, the, uh, the appy?
他情况稳定了
He's stable.
我们在竭尽全力治疗他
We're doing everything we can.
能随时告知我最新进展吗
Can you keep me in the loop?
我保证过会让他见到家人的
I promised him he'd see his family again.
我知道
I know.
我们不应该做任何承诺
We shouldn't make promises.
是的
No.
但我们都会这么做
But we all do.
爸爸 你快回来 你错过太多事了
Dad, you have to come back. You're missing everything.
我知道 小家伙 但你看我找到了什么
I know, buddy, but... look what I found.
等我到那就能听到你的心跳了
I'll be able to listen to your heart when I get there.
没错你可以
You sure can.
我向你保证
I promise.
CT结果显示他的右眼后方有出血
The CT found some bleeding behind his right eye,
压♥迫♥到了他的视觉神经
which is compressing his optic nerve.
你跟我说这个干什么 又不是我的眼睛
And why are you telling me this? It's not my eye.
对 我只是觉得 我需要一点帮助
Right. No, I, um, I just thought that I could use a little help.
那家伙不好对付
The guy's tough.
也许你应该去跟他说
Maybe you should be the one to talk to him.
迪克逊医生 我就假装什么都没听到
Dr. Dixon, I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that.
与患者打交道是医生职责的一部分
See, handling patients is part of being a doctor.
因此你要么善始善终 要么一点都别做
So you either do the whole job or you don't do any of it.
好吧
Okay.
我就当这是拒绝了
I'll take that as a no.
神经刺♥激♥器一旦被植入
Now once the neuro stimulator's implanted,
就会释放电脉冲
it delivers electrical impulses,
刺♥激♥大脑的不同区域
targets different areas of the brain
以缓解帕金森综合征的症状
to alleviate the symptoms of Parkinson's.
这就是脑深部刺♥激♥手术
It's called Deep Brain Stimulation surgery.
就好像是给大脑装了个起搏器
It's like a pacemaker for your brain.
我听说过
Yeah, I've heard of it.
你以前做过这手术吗
And you've done it before?
做过几次
Handful of times.
手术成果各有不同
Each with varying degrees of success.
所以不能保证成功率
So there's no guarantee it'll work.
我甚至可能连手术都撑不过
Or that I'll even survive the surgery.
确实是有风险
There are risks. Yes.
你明白的
You know that.
但是你很适合做手术 这很难得
But you're also a very good candidate, and that's rare.
不是所有人都符合标准的
Not everybody qualifies.
首先要做一些术前实验检查
To start with, there's some pre-op lab tests, okay?
我们今晚就可以完成
We can get those done tonight.
不行
No.
罗利 治疗窗口期很短
Rollie, it's a short window.
你现在很适合做手术 可是我不能保证
You're a good candidate now, but I can't guarantee that.
-我没有准备好 -罗利
- I'm not ready. - Rollie.
不 不行 我
No. No. I...
谢谢你们
Thank you.
我很感激你们为我花的时间
I appreciate your time.
-要做手术 -是的
- An operation? - Yes.
-你在开玩笑吗 -不 不是
- Are you kidding me?! - No. No.
我会没事的吧
Am I going to be all right?
安静 如果他做了手术
Quiet. So if he gets this operation,
是不是就会好起来
he's gonna get better, right?
可能会有永久性损伤
Well, there is a chance that the damage could be permanent.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
他那只眼睛可能会失明
He could lose vision in that eye.
什么
What?
听着 我们得看他的治疗反应如何
Look, look, we just have to see how he responds.
手术安排在两个小时后
We have an OR scheduled in two hours.
两个小时太久了 现在就给他做手术
Okay, two hours is too long. You're gonna take him now.
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表