剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
手臂烧焦了 没办法开刀
Arms are burnt. Can't get access.
做一个颈外静脉手术
Do an EJ.
我们会救活你的 布拉德
We're gonna take care of you, Brad.
-你认识他 -是的 他们俩
- You know him? - Yeah. These two have been
负责直升机营救很多年了
flying people in here for years.
他现在呼吸困难
He's having trouble breathing.
他的背上和右胸腔严重烧伤
Burns are full thickness to his back and right chest,
限制了他的呼吸
constricting his breathing.
他没办法将肺扩张呼吸
He can't expand his lungs.
-筋膜切开术 -是的
- Fasciotomy. - Yes.
基恩医生 我们需要让座椅和他的背部分离
Dr. Kean, we need to cut the chair off of his back
然后切开烧伤部位
and then cut through the burns.
推他进手术室进行准备
Let's bring him to the OR for that.
里莎 要一个烧伤病房♥
Risa, can you page burn unit, please?
-已经要了 -小心
- Already on their way. - Watch your back.
小心身后
Behind you.
氧饱和降到74了 要插管吗
Sats are down to 74. Intubate him?
这不解决问题
That is not gonna fix this problem.
好的 我们现在把她和座椅进行分离
All right, we gotta get this chair off him now
否则他会窒息的
or he's gonna suffocate.
务必要小心谨慎
So much for slow and careful.
-这是谁 -是黛比 直升机飞行员
- What do we got? - It's Debbie, the medevac pilot.
她在电梯里心脏骤停
She coded in the elevator.
有纵隔积气的声音 有空气泄露出来
Hamman's crunch. She's leaking air.
-我们现在就要进行手术 -大家 快
- We got to open her up now. - Let's go, guys.
脉搏血氧降到了6♥4♥%
Pulse OX is down to 6♥4♥%.
你们分离了座椅
You guys finish freeing the chair,
我就准备开胸了
I'll incise the chest.
-我需要碘伏 -他快窒息了
- I need Betadine. - I can barely bag him.
我们必须加快速度
Guys, we gotta work faster.
他快不行了
He's crashing.
布拉德加油 保持清醒
Come on, Brad. Stay with us. Stay with us.
马上就好 已经分离了
We're almost there. It's coming free.
萨拉 手术刀
Sarah, scalpel.
我这边也分离了 用力拉
My side, too. Let's pull.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
我来分离皮下组织
I'm through the subcu tissue.
氧饱和上升
Sats are coming up.
脉搏增强
Pulse is strong.
他还没有脱离危险
He's not out of the woods yet.
给他套一件衣服 把他推到烧伤病房♥
Okay, let's dress him and get him up to the burn unit.
你的女儿朝我儿子扔了一个订书机
Your daughter threw a stapler at my son.
-她疯了吗 -没有 她没疯
- Is she crazy or something? - No. She's not crazy.
你知道你的儿子在开我女儿衣服的玩笑吗
Do you know that your son was making fun of my daughter's clothes?
他像个恶棍一样
He was being a bully.
现在谁躺在医院里呢
Okay. Who wound up in the hospital, huh?
你的女儿应该在监狱里
Your daughter should be in jail.
先生 冷静点吧
You need to relax, sir, seriously.
你少管闲事
Okay, you need to mind your own business
-好好给我儿子缝线 -爸
- and just take care of the cut. - Dad.
-没关系 儿子 有我在 -不是
- It's all right, son, I got this. - No.
我想说的是 我头一直疼
I mean, my head's pounding
眼睛也看不清了
and my eye's gone totally fuzzy.
你什么意思 怎么了
What's -- what do you mean? What's going on? What --
让我看看
Let me take a closer look.
-这里疼吗 -疼死了
- Does it hurt? - Yeah. It kills.
这是怎么了 快告诉我
Okay, what's -- what's wrong? Talk to me right now.
可能没什么事 但还是做个CT吧
It could be nothing, but we need to get a CT. All right?
C...
A C --
-医药费你来付 -妈 我们走吧
- You're gonna pay for that. - Mom, can we go?
-埃普丽尔 -麻烦回避一下
- April. - Back off. Seriously.
不行 做个CT得花钱
No, no. No. That's expensive.
医药费那么贵
Medical bills are expensive.
你就等着吃官司吧
And I'm gonna sue you for everything.
迪克逊医生
Dr. Dixon.
-你这没什么问题吧 -还在解决呢
- You have this under control? - I'm trying.
你又是谁
Okay, okay. Who the hell are you?
我是急诊室的负责人兼外科主任
I'm the head of this ER and the chief of surgery.
你好 小伙
Hey, buddy.
病人都需要做什么 迪克逊医生
What does the patient need, Dr. Dixon?
头部眼部做个CT
Uh, CT of his brain and orbits.
去做吧
Make that happen.
-洛里斯医生 -谢谢
- Dr. Rorish. - Thanks.
黛比没挺过来
Debbie didn't make it.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
她是我见过的第一名女直升机飞行员
Was the first female chopper pilot I ever met.
我去通知她父母
I have to go call her parents.
布拉德那边你怎么办
How do you wanna handle Brad?
如果你觉得没问题 我想直接告诉他
I'd like to tell him, if you don't mind.
他们就像家人一样
They're like family.
麻烦借过
All right swing it around.
这会缓解你的疼痛
This should help with the pain.
我们和你的外科医师了解过了
We talked to the surgeons.
好消息是你的阑尾成功切除了
The good news is they got your appendix out.
坏消息呢
And the bad news?
坠机时你腹部受到严重损伤
You had a significant abdominal injury from the crash.
你一部分肠道必须切除
We had to remove several feet of your intestines.
老天
Oh, my God.
我们会密切监查你的情况
We'll monitor you closely,
你要了解可能还有别的并发症
but you should know there could be other complications.
我不能告诉我妻子
I can't tell my wife that.
她会担心死的
She worries too much.
罗恩 谢天谢地
Rowan. Oh, thank God.
你还好吗
Are -- are you okay?
亲爱的 我没事
Yes, honey. I'm fine.
我做了个阑尾切除 现在没事了
I got my appendix taken out, but I am fine.
杰森也在吗
Is Jason with you?
爸爸 你什么时候回来
Dad, when are you coming back?
现在还不行 但医生们会照顾好我的
Not right now, bud, but they are taking such good care of me.
你不是想当个医生吗
Hey, you know how you want to be a doctor?
我给你带个听诊器回去怎么样
How 'bout I get one of those fancy stethoscopes for you?
真的吗
You can do that?
让你妈妈来视频
Hey, put Mommy back on.
你给他用了多少量 他应该挺疼的啊
Hey, how much did you give him? He should be in a lot more pain.
一毫克氢吗♥啡♥酮
A milligram of dilaudid.
静脉注射吗 你想让他低血压吗
IV push? What? Are you trying to drop his pressure?
他刚做完手术
He's just out of surgery.
那怎么了 他血压很正常啊
What is your problem? His pressure is fine.
目前如此而已
Yeah, for now. Hey...
但他体内可能还有麻醉剂
But he could still have anesthetic in his system.
他D-二聚体含量升高了 可能会肺血栓的
His D-dimer is elevated. He could have a PE.
你还可能长带状疱疹呢
And you could have disseminated herpes,
但我觉得你没事
but I'm guessing that you don't.
你这是怎么了
What is wrong with you?
你怎么认识那个韦弗利的篮球队体育指导员
How do you know the athletic director at Waverly?
老天
Oh, my God.
是你♥爸♥ 对吧
It's your dad, right?
难以置信 你就是为了这个
I cannot believe this. Is that what this is about?
我跟你一样有权得到那份工作
I have as much a right to that job as you do.
这辈子我想得到什么
Everything I have ever gotten in my life,
我都必须得拼命争取
I've had to fight for.
而你却不费吹灰之力
You never fought for anything.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你有你♥爸♥给你铺路
Your dad. You've always had an in on life.
我却只能自己碰壁
And all I've ever had is an out.
你们有什么问题吗
Hey. Is there a problem?
-没 -没有
- No. - Nope.
那就别当着病人的面吵架
Then stop arguing in front of patients.
别吵
Actually, stop arguing. Period.
我能拿一个听诊器吗
You think I could get one of those stethoscopes?
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表