剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
Criminal act of kindness.
你就是医学界的罗宾汉
You were Robin Hood of medicine.
我的上司不认为这是善良的举动
My superior officers didn't see it as an act of kindness.
他们认为这是一种反抗
They saw it as an act of defiance.
这是吗
Was it?
这当然是
You're damn right it was.
你听到了吗
You hear that?
他们来了
They're coming.
有人吗
Hello?!
我们在这里
We're in here!
-我们马上就到了 -远离那面墙
- We'll be right there! - Get away from the wall.
阿曼达 阿曼达
Amanda? Amanda.
阿曼达 不 不
Amanda, no. No, no.
坚持住 坚持住
Hang on, hang on.
请闪开
Steer clear!
里面的人都还好吗
Hey, is everybody okay in there?
我们找到他们了
We found 'em!
他们来找你了
They're coming for you.
他们知道你在哪 他们要来了
They know where you are. They're comin'.
-他来了 -她说的对 离开这里
- Here he comes. She's right, get out.
就在这
Right there!
他们都在看你
They're all looking at you.
你看什么看
What you looking at?
你害怕吗
Are you scared?
你 冷静点
Hey! Settle down.
-让他离我远点 -停下
- Get him away from me! - Stop.
-让他离我远点 -停下 停下
- Get him away from me! - Stop! Stop!
-大家都趴下 -趴下
- Everyone down! - Get down!
-趴下 趴下 趴下 -小心头
- Get down on the floor! Down! Down! - Watch your heads!
你听见了吗
Did you hear that?
专心 皮内达医生 我们现在需要止血
Focus, Dr. Pineda. We need to stop the bleeding here.
放开我 放开我
Get off me! Get off me!
-你铐上他了 -铐上了
- You got him? - Yeah.
你中枪了吗 你没事吧
You shot? You okay?
把头低下
Heads down!
安格斯 确认有没有人受伤
Angus! Make sure no one's hurt.
洛里斯医生 这边
Dr. Rorish, over here.
我女儿在哪
Where is my daughter?!
趴着别动
Stay down!
天哪 她中枪了
Oh, my God. She's been shot!
我没事 妈妈
I'm okay, mommy.
压住伤口
Put some pressure on the wound.
夏洛特中枪了
Charlotte's been shot.
快 轮床 马上
Let's go! Gurney, now!
-坚持住 -慢点 慢点
- Hold on. - Easy. Easy.
过来 你没事吧
Come here. Are you all right?
子弹入射口在哪 我找不到
Where's the entrance wound? I can't see it.
-贾丝明 -别过去
- Jessamine! - Hey, no.
-贾丝明 -不 不 不
- Jessamine! - No, no, no, no. Shh.
-贾丝明 -没事的 没事的
- Jessamine! - Hey. No, it's okay. It's okay.
推她去中♥央♥抢救区
Let's get her to Center Stage.
-好了 拉起护栏 我们走 -走
- Okay, rise up. Let's go. - Move, move.
-让一让 -贾丝明
- Clear the way! - Jessamine!
-候诊室有人中枪了 -所有人先别动
- Someone's been shot in the waiting room. - Nobody move.
枪手没被抓住吗
Is it an active shooter?
不 他好像被控制住了
No. Looks like they got him.
-让一让 -慢点 慢点
- Move out of the way! - Slow it down. Slow it down.
-腾出个地方来 -天哪 是夏洛特
- Make room. - Oh, my God. It's charlotte.
-什么情况 -激活大量输血协议
- What happened? - Activate the M.T.P.
-脉搏微弱 -好 我现在需要插管
- Pulse is thready. - Okay, I need intubate right now.
-麻烦接手我这里 安格斯 -明白
- Take over, please, Angus. - Got it.
子弹入射口在左侧腋窝
Entry wound to the left axilla.
射出口在右侧前胸
Exit wound -- right anterior chest
两侧呼吸音减弱
With...diminished breath sounds bilaterally.
她需要双侧胸腔插管
She needs bilateral chest tubes.
我负责这边的 沙维提医生
I got this side. Dr. Savetti?
-心率106 -我是埃洛伊丝·蒙纳洛
Heart rate 106! - This is Eloise Munello.
我需要八 不 十单位的O型阴性血 马上
I need 8 -- no, 10 units of o-neg, stat.
血液在路上了
Blood is on the way.
-血压降到6♥4♥了 -沙维堤 沙维堤
- B.P. is down to 6♥4♥. - Savetti. Savetti!
我 我给右侧插管
Uh, yeah. I'll, uh, I'll place the tube on the right.
我现在需要和坎贝尔医生通话
I need to talk to Dr. Campbell right away.
坎贝尔在做手术
Campbell's in surgery.
我的患者躯干有钝伤
I have a patient with blunt abdominal trauma,
腹膜后部有出血
a retroperitoneal bleed.
他现在心脏骤停
He's in cardiac arrest.
我需要一场开腹手术的术前准备
I need an O.R. prepped for an open laparotomy.
-你还有多久到 -十五分钟
- How far out are you? - 15 minutes.
-你来不及的 -不 来得及
- You're not gonna make it. - Yes, I am.
我先用REBOA稳定他的情况
I'm gonna stabilize him with R.E.B.O.A..
在一辆移♥动♥的救护车里做吗
In the back of a moving ambulance?
如果你错置球囊 你会撕裂他的主动脉
If you misplace the balloon, you'll rip through his aorta.
你只管做好术前准备就行 十五分钟后见
You just have that O.R. prepped. I'll see you in 15.
-出什么事了 -患者什么情况
- What's going on? - What do we got?
27岁女性 上身烧伤
27-year-old with burns to her upper body.
找不到静脉输液口
Couldn't get I.V. access.
我没有成功给她打开中心静脉输液口
I messed up her central line.
血肿在压♥迫♥她的气管 她需要插管
The hematoma is compressing her airway. We need to intubate her.
听着 你们俩要将注意力放在我和患者身上
Listen, I need both of you to focus on me and your patient.
明白吗 现在没有什么比这个更重要的了
Do you understand? There's nothing else more important right now.
-发生了什么 -刚才有枪击
- What happened? - There was a shooting.
54!
基恩医生 基恩医生
Dr. Kean. Dr. Kean!
等等 我插♥进♥去了
Wait. I'm in.
血压降到54
B.P.'s down to 54.
得加快输血
Gotta run these wide open.
插♥进♥去了 麻烦给她用气囊呼吸
I'm in. Bag her up, please.
左侧大量出血
Profuse bleeding on the left.
右侧也有出血
Bloody output on the right, too.
好 她需要双侧开胸术
Okay. She needs a bilateral thoracotomy.
-我们需要推她去手术室 -不 不
- We need to move her to the O.R. - No, no, no.
她情况还不稳定 我们要在这里做
She's not stable. We have to do it here.
我尊重她是你们的人 洛里斯医生
I appreciate she's one of yours, Dr. Rorish,
-但她还有生命体征 -不行
- But she still has vitals. - No!
-她需要 -停 停 停
- She needs to -- Stop, stop! Stop.
团结 为了她团结一下
Get it together. Get it together for her.
没脉搏了
She's lost her pulse.
开始胸外按压 加油啊
Starting compressions. Come on!
马上给我开胸托盘
Thoracotomy trays now.
-行动起来 -麻烦给我手套
- Let's go! - Gloves, please, now.
这是个医生 加把劲伙计们
One doctor. Come on, guys.
手套呢 拿过来
Where's the gloves? Bring it in.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
把球囊放置进他的主动脉
Putting a balloon into his aorta
来阻止血液流进他的腹腔
to stop the blood from pouring into his abdomen.
你在阿富汗真的做过这个
You really did this in Afghanistan?
我们就在那里发明的这个方法
That's where we developed it.
那你这项技术很好吧
So you're good at it?
对 阿曼达 你听我说
Right, Amanda, I need you to listen to me.
这里不是做这个精细手术的地方
This is not the best place to do something this delicate,
但如果我们不试试的话
But if we don't try it,
我们就要失去他了
we're gonna lose him.
别让这个男孩死了 好吗
Don't let this boy die, okay?
我不会的
I won't.
剑状软骨上方六厘米
6 centimeters above the xiphoid process.
我觉得位置对了
I think I'm there.
求你了 求你了
Please. Please.
停止按压
Hold compressions.
成功了吗
Did it work?
输入第六个单位血
Sixth unit of blood is in.
心室有个洞
There's a hole in the ventricle.
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表