剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
Garbage truck!
在这儿
Here.
这个标签说明病毒现在是在测试的第三阶段
This label means that the virus was in the third phase of testing.
什么意思
What does that mean?
第一阶段是病毒
Part one is the virus,
第二阶段是菌株抗体
part two is antibodies to the strain,
第三阶段是
and part three is...
疫苗
The vaccine.
等等 你是说是雷迪克可能有治疗方法
Wait. Are you saying that Reddick has a possible cure?
那是什么声音
What was that?
从哪里传来的
Where'd that coming from?
劳尔
Raul?
劳尔
Raul!
你在这儿吗
Are you here?
劳尔
Raul?
琳恩 放开她
Leanne! Get off of her!
琳恩
Leanne!
零号♥病人[首例感染者]
暴 露 时 长
别让他们靠近
Get those people back!
琳恩·洛里斯
暴 露 时 长
情况有多糟
How bad is it?
有人比你更糟
You should see the other guy.
琳恩 你也有可能没被感染
Leanne, you may not be infected.
是啊 一名高危液源性传染病患者的血液
Sure. A patient with a highly aggressive fluid-borne contagion
滴进了我的开放性伤口
drips his blood into my open wound.
我想你说得没错
I'm sure you're right.
本来应该是我的
It should've been me.
那就该轮到我担心了
Then I'd be the one worrying,
而你成了要去隔离帐篷的人
and you'd be the one headed to the tent.
我没有担忧
I'm not worried.
我们会解决这个问题的
We're gonna figure this out.
-退后 先生 -那是我的房♥子
- Hey, step back, sir! - That's my house!
退到路边 走吧
Move back off the curb! Move!
如果这件事真有解决方法的话
If anyone thought we could figure this out,
也不会到处都是端着枪的人了
there wouldn't be men with guns everywhere.
加雷斯·雷迪克医生
疾控中心的副局长
我看到了样本容器 加雷斯
I saw the sample container, Gareth.
那里有正在研发的疫苗
There's a vaccine in the works.
是潜在疫苗
Potential vaccine.
我们需要给所有人做快速血检
We need rapid blood tests on everyone.
任何有症状的人到我们这报道
Anybody with symptoms comes with us.
还有戴上防毒面具
And get a respirator on.
你对我们撒了谎
You lied to us.
你知道这个病毒来自疾控中心
You knew this virus came from the CDC.
你知道那里
You knew that there was...
不是 我们知道的是我们有辆车被偷了
No...We knew that we had a stolen vehicle,
现在我们正在处理
and we were handling it.
反倒是你们
You, however -- You broke quarantine,
-而且又让一名医生感染了 -正在处理
- and you got another doctor infected. - Handling it?
病人要死了 而你们有疫苗
People are dying, and you have the vaccine!
疫苗是临床前试验用的
It is pre-clinical.
它在动物身上试验的结果不明朗
The animal testing, it has gotten very mixed results.
你我都清楚在动物身上
We both know how hard it is
测试这种病毒有多难
to test a virus like this on animals.
得流感的人能有千百万
Millions of people get the flu.
他们的宠物有几个得流感的 一个没有
How many of their pets get it? Zero.
我的回答是 不可以
The answer is no.
对不起 伊森
I'm sorry, Ethan.
-这事不算完 -你要做什么
- It's not over yet. - What are you gonna do?
我打电♥话♥找人帮个忙
I'm gonna go call in a favor.
你体温多少了
Hey, what's your temp?
升高了 但还不算太坏
It's up... but not too bad.
腹部疼痛吗
Any abdominal pain yet?
你能不能闭嘴
Would you shut up?
现在你才是病人
You're the patient right now.
现在我们都是病人
We're all the patients now.
天啊
Oh, my God.
他还只是个孩子
He's just a kid.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
你感到害怕是正常的
It's okay to be scared.
我不害怕
I'm not scared.
真的吗
Really?
那你的秘诀是什么 因为 我都怕死了
Well, what's your secret? Because...I'm terrified.
我经历过比这更可怕的
I've been through worse.
你经历过什么 黑死病吗
What, bubonic plague?
天花
Smallpox.
我得过一次黑死病
Ah. Yeah, I had Black Death once,
但其实不过是吃了坏了的墨西哥餐
but it turned out to be bad Mexican food.
琳恩
Leanne?
别过来
Step back.
让我跟她说几句吧
Let me talk to her, please.
我哪都不去
I'm not moving.
我也是
Me neither.
没这个必要 好吗 大家放松一下
This isn't necessary, okay? Just everyone calm down.
我没事 谢谢
I'm okay. Thanks.
你真感染了吗
Is it true?
我没 我没有任何症状
I don't -- I don't have any symptoms.
我挺好的 目前为止
I'm fine...so far.
老妈
Mama...
你穿着那东西跟个菠萝似的
you look like a pineapple in that thing.
我吗
Me?
你看着跟个
You look like a...
你看着挺好的
You look great.
杰西 讲个笑话吧
Jesse, make a joke.
我讲不出来
I can't.
琳恩
Leanne...
洛里斯医生说 你可以在害怕的同时
You know, Dr. Rorish says that you can be
做到勇敢
scared and brave at the same time.
洛里斯医生
Dr. Rorish?
为什么琳恩没穿那种航♥天♥服
Why doesn't Leanne have one of those space suits on?
我觉得有点不合群
I was feeling a little left out.
大家怎么样 你没事吧
How's everyone doing? You okay?
艾瑞尔
Ariel.
你也病了 是不是
You're sick, too, aren't you?
别担心
Don't worry.
我们都会没事的
We're gonna be okay.
要是有人跟我撒谎我能看出来 你是知道的
I know when someone's lying to me, you know.
我永远都不会骗你的
I will never lie to you.
这点你放心
You can count on that.
我觉得我是在跟魔鬼做交易
I feel like I'm making a deal with the devil.
严格说来 你是在跟天使做交易
Technically, you're making a deal with an angel.
什么事
What's going on?
他们给我找到了一颗心脏
They found me a new heart.
而且就在洛杉矶
And it's in Los Angeles.
防护服的事情怎么样了
What about the quarantine?
我让他们用急救飞机运过来
I'm having it flown in by ambu-flight.
他们把防护服放在楼顶然后再飞走
They drop it on the roof and go.
应该没事的
Should be fine.
谢天谢地 总算是有好消息了
Thank God. Some good news.
你们知道杰里米有什么消息吗
Have you been able to find out anything about Jeremy?
不知道 非常抱歉
No, I'm -- I'm sorry.
隔离帐篷里没传出任何消息
Still no word from inside the quarantine tent.
艾瑞尔·布里登
暴露时长
你是怎么进来的 我以为雷迪克下令所有
How did you get in here? I thought Reddick ordered all --
我跟赫琴斯将军谈过了
I talked to General Hutchens.
疫苗正在运过来
The vaccine's on the way.
我们的人现在就可以回到这里来了
And our people can come back in here now.
威利斯医生
Dr. Willis!
好戏就要上演了
Oh, this is the best part.
你以为你是谁
Who do you think you are?
就是一个女孩 站在一个男孩面前
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表