剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
好 马上
Okay. Coming up.
听着 雷妮 这会让你的心脏停一会
Listen, Renee, this is gonna stop your heart for a second.
-就像重启一样 不必担心 -稳住
- It's just like a reboot. Don't worry. - Hold on. Hold on.
推注12毫克
Push 12 milligrams.
我保证你不会出事的 好吗
I'm not gonna let nothing happen to you, okay?
稳住 准备好了吗
Hold on. Ready?
成功了
It worked.
我们得给她用口服美托洛尔
We need to start her on P.O. metoprolol.
她会没事的
She's gonna be okay.
等来电了给她做个全面代谢检查
And check her chem-12 as soon as the power comes back on.
我是说你的女儿
I was speaking about your daughter.
她是个机灵的孩子
She's a smart kid.
跟他父亲一样坚强
Tough like her dad.
我压住主动脉了
There. I have my hand on the aorta.
我们怎么停下了
Why are we stopped?
-堵车了 -诺雅 集中精神
- The traffic's jammed. - Noa, focus.
我需要你操作止血钳
I need you to place the clamp.
-我 -快
- Me? - Do it.
手顺着胸廓背面进去夹
Run your hand along the back of the thorax.
就是这
That's it.
我们得赶紧回医院 马上
We need to get this thing moving! Now!
洛里斯医生
Dr. Rorish!
腹主动脉瘤破裂 当场用止血钳止住了
Ruptured triple-A. We cross-clamped in the field.
你在街上给她开了胸
What -- you opened her on the street?
不 在救护车上
No, in an ambulance.
她出现什么症状
What were your indications for doing a thoracotomy
你在外面就给她开了胸
in the field?
喷射性出了大量血且无脉搏
She had a large pulsatile mass and she lost pulse.
这样她才有一线生机
It was the only chance she had.
好 她得进手术室 在哪
Okay. She needs an O.R. Where to?
这没有手术室
We don't have an operating room.
那就去检查室
We'll use an exam room.
我们不是外科医生 你也不是外科医生
We're not surgeons. You're not a surgeon.
这话我听得多了
I get that a lot.
但我们能做 我们必须得做
But we can do this. We have to.
这都不算是无菌区
This is hardly a sterile field.
我们早就不管无菌了
We left sterile a long time ago.
我还以为他们哪里学来的呢
I wonder where they get it.
洛里斯医生
Dr. Rorish --
她需要的是外科医生 不是这种蛮小子
she needs a surgeon, not a cowboy.
这就是她需要的
A cowboy is exactly what she needs.
要么帮忙 要么闪开
So either put on your spurs or get out of my way.
赛琳娜
Serena?
怎么样了 她还好吗
What -- what's happening? Is she okay?
我已经切开到软骨了
Okay, I've dissected down to the cartilage.
你会感到有些压力
You're gonna feel some pressure.
-准备好孩子要出来了 -我在
- Get ready to pull out the baby. - I am.
赛琳娜 无论发生什么 尽量保持不动
Okay, Serena, whatever happens, just try to stay still.
亲爱的 我们的分娩歌♥单
Oh, baby! Our birthing playlist.
BGM: Spirit Cold by Tall Heights
♪ If only we knew the things we know ♪
♪ There's a question ages old ♪
♪ Let me down easy, let me down slow ♪
♪ If all good things ever come and go ♪
♪ Let me back down in a place I know ♪
♪ Hold the nail for the hammer stroke ♪
♪ Oh, oh, oh ♪
♪ Oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh ♪
♪ This my trash ♪
♪ This my tome ♪
♪ Oh, oh, oh ♪
♪ Oh-oh, oh-oh, oh-oh ♪
♪ This my blood ♪
♪ This my bone ♪
♪ How do I learn my dreams to mold? ♪
♪ To lay them bare in the morning cold? ♪
♪ If they're still out there then the chasm grows ♪
♪ For all you know, for all you've known ♪
要切开了
Cutting now.
你们都疯了
You're all insane.
不得不说你们确实很擅长自己的工作
And you're very good at what you do.
是的 但我们以后还是别这样了
Yes, we are. But let's never do that again.
出了很多血
There's a lot of blood.
她一定是下腹动脉破裂了
She must have torn her hypogastric artery,
还有静脉丛
venous plexus.
她根本没办法撑过手术
There's no way she survives this operation.
乔治
George...
我在 布兰奇
I'm here, Blanche.
我知道你要走了
I know you're going to leave.
我知道你要去欧洲
I know you're going to go to Europe,
但我从来没在姐妹面前承认过
but I'd -- I'd never admit it in front of the girls.
我不想你走
I...don't want you to go.
我就在这 布兰奇
I'm right here, Blanche.
你保证
Promise me.
保证你会回来
Promise me you'll come back.
我不想
I...I don't wanna
没有你独活 我...
live without you. I...
乔治 我好怕
George, I'm scared.
我好怕 乔治
I'm scared. George...
布兰奇
Blanche...
别怕 亲爱的
It's all right, darling.
看着我
Look at me.
瞧
There.
我要你闭上眼睛
I want you to close your eyes.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes...
从五开始倒数
And count backward from five.
五
Five...
四
Four...
三
Three...
你和乔治团聚了
You're with George now.
我可不喝甘草汁
I'd avoid the licorice.
你们的自动售货机比我们的好多了
Your, uh, vending machine is way better than ours.
感谢你刚才帮忙
Thank you for help in there.
你自己也可以搞定的
You would've figured it out.
很贴心 但这是假话
That's sweet. And a lie.
你刚才诊断比我快多了
God, you were so far ahead of me on that diagnosis.
几年前 我曾得到过天使纪念医院的职位
I was offered a position at Angels a few years back.
-我拒绝了 -真的吗
- I turned it down. - Really?
为什么
Why?
做个伟大的医生可是一个全天无休的工作
Being a great doctor is a 24-hour a day job.
最好的医术
Keeping up with all the journals, best practices,
所有的研究 所以...
all that research, so...
我选择做个好医生
I chose being a good doctor.
而看来你选择了另一条路
Seems like you're on the other path.
普鲁伊特医生
Doctor -- Dr. Pruitt, um...
能请你喝杯咖啡吗
would you like to have a coffee with me?
或者茶 没问题
Or tea? Sure.
这主意不错
That sounds nice.
关于我们今天的遭遇
Listen, about what we did today,
若非必要 我绝不会
I never would've put you in that situation,
让你陷入这样的状况
if I didn't think it was necessary.
-明白 -我只是 去年
- Okay. - It's just -- last year,
我强迫安格斯硬行开胸
I forced Angus into a-a dry thoracotomy.
那个决定是错的
It was the wrong call.
那事让我想了很多
And I think about that a lot.
你害怕了
You got scared.
我可没这么说
I didn't say that.
说明一下 我依然没在调情
Just to be clear, still not flirting.
当然
Nope.
怎么回事
What the hell was that?
可能是肯恩排出了肾结石
I think Ken just passed his kidney stone.
-我去看看他 -好
- I'll go check on him. - Yeah.
她爱了他一辈子 从没忘记他
She loved him her whole life. Never got over him.
是啊 她忘不了
No, she didn't.
人的头脑真是残忍♥
The mind is cruel.
有时确实如此
Yeah, sometimes.
但头脑最终把她送到了神往的地方
But in the end, it brought her to the place she wanted to be,
送到让她感到安全的人身边
and the person who made her feel safe.
应该是吧
I suppose.
但无法和那人在一起才是问题所在
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表