剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
We have a deployment on the west coast
能收到通知后立即行动
able to activate at a moment's notice.
找到你要的体液了
Found your fluids.
在那
Over here.
她死了
She's dead.
又找到一个
Got another one.
也死了
He's gone.
救我
Help me.
收缩压降到74 他需要升压和输液
B.P.'s down to 74 systolic. He needs pressors and fluid.
威利斯医生 那样也救不了他了
Dr. Willis, that's not gonna save this man.
我们只需要让他好受一些
We just need to make him comfortable.
我的工作就是保证他活着
It's my job to keep him alive.
安娜你现在在哪
Anna, where are you now?
我在等候区
I'm - I'm in the waiting area.
我没看到你 到护士站这来
I don't see you. Come towards the nurses' desk.
-我过不去 封锁了 -外面吗
- I... I can't. It's blocked off. - Outside?
-我看见你了 -你在哪
- I see you. - Where are you?
这呢
Over here.
格思里医生 她来了 她来了
Dr. Guthrie, she's here! She's here!
给我一包防护服
Let me have a bag.
-杰里米 -安娜
- Jeremy. - Anna.
-他还 -他还活着
- Is he still... - He's alive.
等下 我怎么 我怎么才能进去
Wait. How do - how do I get in?
出于安全考虑 你必须穿上这个
You're gonna have to put this on for safety.
这里有潜在的危险
It's potentially dangerous in here.
我不在乎 能见到我爸就行
Fine. I-I don't care. I need to see my Dad.
它在我的身体里
It's in me.
听我说
Listen to me.
有个魔鬼是将军
A demon is a general
指挥好几个军团的小魔鬼
commanding legions of lesser demons.
他已经到了感染的最后阶段了
He's in the final stage of amplification.
我们应该争取更多时间
We should be fighting for more time.
我们需要为这里的每一个人争取时间
We need to fight for time for everybody here
-直到我们拿到疫苗 -我同意
- until we get a vaccine. - I agree with you,
但是你在他身上却是在浪费时间
but you are wasting your time with him.
-他失去意识了 -开始心脏按压
- He's gone. - Starting compressions.
跟尤兰达接触过的人已经死了三个了
We have three dead who were in contact with Yolanda.
根据平均死亡率
Based on average mortality,
这个病毒在48小时内就能致命
this virus kills in 48 hours.
到目前为止 艾丽西娅是唯一的幸存者
Alicia's the only survivor thus far.
而且她的病情也在加速恶化
But she's deteriorating rapidly.
她是什么时候感染的
When was she exposed?
29小时之前
Oh, 29 hours ago.
这是我们现在主要的关注点
This is our primary concern now.
你认为这个病是从其他人那里传染的
So you think this came from someone else?
尤兰达的病史里没有任何证据表明
There's nothing in Yolanda's history that would point
她是如何接触病毒的
to how she would've been exposed.
所以很可能带菌者另有他人
So potentially there's another vector
在外面传播病毒
out there still spreading this.
你们
You know, you...
你们还忘了一个名字
You're forgetting one name.
我没忘记她
I'm not forgetting her.
希瑟是在早晨刚过8点钟的时候感染的
Heather was infected just after 8 a.m.
-21小时 -17小时
- 21. - That's 17 hours.
我们能做些什么
What can we do?
我们正在做
We're already doing it.
提供支持性护理 输液
Providing supportive care, fluids,
以及平衡电解质 维持血压
and electrolyte balance, maintenance of blood pressure.
你们能腾出来的所有的透析机我们都想要
We'd like access to all the dialysis machines you can spare.
就这些吗
That's it, huh?
希瑟快死了 我们就在这干看着这破表
Heather's dying, and we're here watching the damn clock.
我们不仅只是看表
We're not just watching the clock.
我们正在尽我们做能
We are doing everything we can.
里德医生
Dr. Reed?
是什么
What's that?
你门员工的血液检查结果
Blood test results for your staff.
你们三个没事
You three are clear.
但某些医务人员的结果是阳性的
But some of your staff came back positive.
真难以置信
This is unbelievable.
是啊
Yeah.
听着 我们没有放弃希望
Listen, we haven't given up hope.
你们也别放弃
And neither should you.
有人能给我妈打个电♥话♥吗
Can someone call my mom?
我有电♥话♥ 我们一起打给她
I have a phone. We'll call her together.
我们现在该做什么
So, uh...what do we do now?
-我们继续工作 -工作
- We do our job. - Our job?
我们尽力帮助患者
We help the patients and each other
也帮助彼此
as much as we can.
对 没问题
Yeah, we got this.
对
Yeah.
我要比尔·奇斯利特的病历记录
I need the chart for Bill Chislett, please.
好 我去拿
Yeah. Got it.
会好起来的
This is gonna be okay.
不 不会
No, it's not.
这件事完全不好
N-None of this is okay.
听我说
Listen to me.
他知道你很担心他
He knows how you feel about him.
我保证 我保证
I promise. I promise.
好吧
Okay.
疾控中心
比尔 好消息
Bill, good news.
有人想和你打个招呼
I have somebody who wanted to say hi.
-安娜 -爸爸
- Anna. - Daddy!
亲爱的
Hi, honey.
你好吗
Are you okay?
我的新心脏有点小波折
It's just a little hiccup with my new heart.
但会好的
But I'm gonna be fine.
我们已经把他列入全国捐赠名单了
We already have him on the national donors list.
看见没 好事多磨
You see? And the second time is a charm.
我会得到新的心脏
So I'm gonna get a new heart,
我也会如期出席你的婚礼
and I'm gonna be at your wedding just like we planned.
我有事要坦白
I have a confession to make.
杰里米没有带我去打壁球
Jeremy didn't take me to play squash.
我们是去上舞蹈课了
We took dance lessons.
等等 什么
Wait. What?
-舞蹈课 你吗 -饶了我吧
- Dance lessons? You? - Give me a break.
说来我自己都不信
It's not easy for me either.
可杰里米说服我上课了
But Jeremy got 'em for us.
杰里米 我的杰里米让你去上舞蹈课
Jeremy? My -- my Jeremy got you dance lessons?
杰里米知道这对我来说很重要
Jeremy knew how important it was...
我要在我女儿的婚礼当天和她跳一支舞
...for me to dance with my little girl on her wedding day.
他可能还真没那么坏吧
I guess...he's not such a bad guy after all.
是啊 我都说了
Yeah, I told you.
杰里米在哪儿
Where is Jeremy?
跟我来 你没有感染
Come with me. You've been cleared of the infection.
他们会让你离开医院
They're gonna let you leave the hospital.
你的朋友们的事 我很难过
I'm sorry about your friends.
是啊 我们会想办法的
Yeah, well, we'll figure it out.
对 我知道你们会有办法的
Yep. I know you will.
你没事吧
You okay?
我们带来一个受感染的病人
We brought in one of the infected,
而我曾是最接近她的
and I was this close to her,
可最终我的朋友们被隔离了
and my friends are the ones that are in isolation,
而我却在外面
and I am out here.
-你怎么样 -我没事 没事
- You okay? - I'm fine, I'm fine.
我愿意立刻和他们交换位置
I would trade places with them in a heartbeat.
你这么想会把自己逼疯的
You'll drive yourself crazy thinking like that,
他们现在需要你头脑清醒
and they need you clear-headed.
-怎么了 -等这些风波过去了
- What? - After all this is over,
我们得去把咖啡喝了
we're getting that damn coffee.
-雷顿医生 -快走 走
- Dr. Leighton! - Go, go.
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表