剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
Plug what in? What the hell is that?
没法给在腹部绑止血带
Can't tourniquet an abdomen,
但又得想办法止血
but you've got to stop the bleeding.
我们把这个泡沫注入腹膜里
We inject this foam into the peritoneum.
泡沫
Foam?!
把泡沫能包裹一切部位
It surrounds all the anatomy --
器官 血管 所有地方
organs, vessels, everything.
散开后就能止血
Expands and tamponades the bleed.
形成腹膜内泡沫系统 美军发明的疗法
Intra-peritoneal foam system, courtesy U.S. military.
认真的吗 你之前做过吗
Are you serious? Have you ever done this before?
拿猪做过
On a pig.
猪
A pig?
有用
It works.
应该有用
Should work.
好 看好了
All right. Watch this.
就像往奶油夹心面包里注鲜奶油
It's like shooting - whipped cream into a twinkie.
好 供血情况好转了
All right! Profusion's improving!
脉搏变强了
Pulse is stronger!
可以把他转走了
Hooah! Let's get him out of here.
你也知道军队每年都会派人来
As you know, the army sends someone here every year --
是来教学 不是来了新住院医师的当口
To teach, not to drag my residency director
把我的住院医师主任
out in the field the very day
拉去跑外勤
as new residents are starting.
那都不算出诊
It was hardly a house call.
你没权告诉我的...
Well, you don't have the authority to just tell my --
我有权
Yes, I do.
他们说周五就会通知你
They told me - you'd be informed on Friday.
你在说什么
What are we talking about?
董事会决定联合管理
The board decided to combine the administration
手术室和创伤一室
of the O.R. and Trauma One.
什么
Excuse me?
现在两个部门都归我管
Yeah. I'm now running both departments.
开什么国际玩笑
You can't be serious.
抱歉以这种方式通知你
Sorry you have to find out this way.
我知道你很失望
I know you're disappointed.
你觉得丢掉不想要的工作我会失望
You think I'm disappointed to lose a job I didn't even want?
不 我是为创伤一室跟别的部门合并
No, I'm furious that combining Trauma One with another department
会让急诊科倒♥退♥四十年而愤怒
sets back E.R. Medicine 40 years.
这样效率恰巧更高
Well, it happens to be more efficient.
对你而言效率更高
It's more efficient for you.
我会怎么样
What happens to me?
你回去继续当医生
You go back to being a doctor.
我一直都是名医生
I was always a doctor.
抓好门
Grab the door!
把门关上
Get that door closed!
有人掉下去了
Man down! Man down!
快下降 有人掉下去了
Put 'er down! We lost a man!
快调转直升机
We got to bring her back around!
遇到股海岸强风
I got a big onshore gust.
遇到这种风 没法下降
I can't set her down -- not in this wind.
那就在海面盘旋
Then hover out over the water!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
干蠢事
Something stupid.
把他们送回天使纪念医院
Get them back to Angels!
好了各位 注意了
All right, heads up, everyone!
你们是医生 是来学习的
You are doctors! You are here to learn.
你们不是来帮倒忙的
You are not in the way.
你们不是来做客的
You're not guests.
你们是创伤队的一员
You're part of a trauma team.
别胆怯
Don't be shy.
好 进去 低头 注意安全
All right. Let's get in there, heads down, safely!
雷顿 去开门
Leighton! Get the door!
什么情况
What do you got?
两名鲨鱼咬伤病患
Two shark-bite victims.
13岁的女性
13-year-old female.
右腿右臂多处深度撕裂
Multiple, deep lacerations to her right leg and right arm.
17岁的男性
17-year-old male.
-一二三 -腹部多处穿刺伤
- 1, 2, 3. - Multiple puncture wounds to his abdomen.
现场低血压 血压现已稳定
Hypotensive on scene. BP now stable.
好 等下
All right, hold on.
平克尼 快把那位送手术室
Pinkney, get that one to the O.R. Now!
等等 两位医生去哪了
Wait, wait -- where are the two doctors?
出了点事故
There was an accident.
什么事故
What kind of accident?
雷顿医生掉下去了
Dr. Leighton fell.
从哪掉下去了
Fell from where?
从离地六米多的直升机上掉下去了
From the chopper 20 feet above the deck.
他们现在在哪
Where are they now?
不知道 军医威利斯跟他一起
I don't know. The army guy, Willis is with him.
-我就知道这些 -安格斯留下
- That's all I know. - Angus, you stay.
去调度台
Go to dispatch.
弄清你哥哥现在什么情况
See what you can find out about your brother.
轮床来了 小心
Gurney coming through. Look out!
米歇尔 麻烦去拿清创包
Michelle, send off a trauma panel, please.
做四组交叉配型测试
Type and cross for four.
抬起来
Rig it up.
好 麻烦把扶手放低
All right. Get the rail down, please.
抬上来
Get up here.
听我口令 一 二 三
And, on my count. 1, 2, 3.
好了
Got it.
-你叫什么 -卡娅
- What's your name? - Kaya.
卡娅 好 得给你翻个身
Kaya. All right. We're just gonna roll you right over.
没事的
It's gonna be okay.
好了吗 一 二 三
Ready? 1, 2, 3.
好了
Got it.
-好了 -明白
- Clear. - Got it.
呼吸道破裂
Airway is patent.
谁知道给创伤病患
Who can tell me the best place
静脉注射的最佳位置在哪
for an I.V. in a trauma patient?
有人知道吗
Anyone?
给我有5-0可吸收缝线的缝合盘
I'm gonna need a suture tray, please, with a 5-0 vicryl.
双侧呼吸音相等
Breath sounds are equal bilaterally.
中♥央♥股动脉呢
Femoral central line?
不好 快 各位
Oh, no, no. Come on, people.
病患可等不了你们谷歌♥一下
Your patient can't wait for you to Google it.
血压82/40
BP is 82 over 40.
腹部柔软 无痛
Abdomen soft, non-tender.
杰西 给我肾上腺素和利多卡因
Jesse, epi with lido, please.
-好 -谢了
- Got it. - Thank you.
给我镊子
Forceps, please.
镊子 谢谢
Forceps. Thank you.
基恩医生 我该在哪静脉注射
Dr. Kean, where am I gonna put that I.V.?
快快快 就现在
Come on, come on. Now, please.
-颈内静脉 -错
- Internal jugular. - No!
双侧瞳孔对称 对光有反应
Pupils are equal and reactive to light.
肘静脉注射形成大口径快速通路
Antecubital lines allow quick large bore access
以让病患即刻复苏
for immediate resuscitation.
很好
Well done.
你们看到了吗 快过来看看
You guys see this? Get in there and look now.
这有个两厘米口径的胫动脉裂口
We got a 2-centimeter tear of the tibial artery right here.
过来 彼尔医生
Come on over, Dr. Piel.
你来协助修复
I want you to assist in the repair, please.
肘静脉用16号♥针头
16 gauge in the antecubital?
对 谢谢
Uh, yes, please.
杰西
Jesse.
迈克·雷顿从六米多高的直升机上掉下来了
Mike Leighton took a 20-foot fall out of the chopper.
呼叫坎贝尔医生
Page Dr. Campbell.
跟他说我准备好做剖腹探查了
Tell him I'm prepping for an ex-lap
再输两个单位的O型阴性血
and hang two more units of O-neg.
没想到这孩子还活着
Can't believe this kid is still alive.
这是什么鬼
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表