剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
没有孩子
I-I got no kids,
可我有乘客
But I have my passengers.
而且
And, um...
是他们让我的生命
they make my life --
他们让我的生命变得完整
They make my life complete.
我理解 奥斯卡
I understand, Oscar.
真的
I really do.
没事的
It's okay.
你在医学院没听说过蟑螂理论吗
You never heard of the cockroach theory in med school?
看来是逃了那节课 求指点
Must've skipped that lecture. Enlighten me.
你知道医院里有很多病入膏肓
Well, you know the hospital is filled with good people
奄奄一息的好人吧
who are sick and dying, right?
还有那些对生命毫无敬意的人
Then there are those who come in here with no regard for life --
酒鬼 罪犯
drunks, criminals,
反♥社♥会♥者 诸如此类的
sociopaths, you name it.
不知为何 他们总能毫发未损地离开这里
Somehow, they always leave unscathed.
你父亲是个蟑螂
Your dad's a cockroach?
你血压有点高
You're slightly hypertensive.
你有任何腹部疼痛吗
Are you having any abdominal pain?
丽兹
Liz?
-丽兹 -怎么了
- Liz? - what happened?
我不知道 刚才她还在讲话
I don't know. She was just talking,
然后突然没有反应了
and then she became unresponsive.
她的撕裂伤肯定扩张了 麻烦拿超声仪
Her laceration must've distended. Ultrasound, please.
血压43/20
B.P.'s 43 over 20.
还疼吗
The pain okay?
我得去找丽兹 我要去看看她
I need to get to Liz. I'll go check.
我不能失去她 哥们
I can't lose her, man.
-她脾脏破裂了 -要我联♥系♥手术室吗
- Her spleen ruptured. - You want me to call the O.R.?
对 让坎贝尔立马下来
Yeah, tell Campbell we need him down here yesterday.
她要内出血而死了
She's bleeding to death internally.
-我们现在就得摘除脾脏 -中♥央♥抢救区
- We gotta get that spleen out now. - Center stage?
对 去中♥央♥抢救区 马上
Uh, yeah, center stage. Now, people.
坎贝尔医生五分钟后就到
Campbell will be down in five.
等他来我们已经开腹要切除了
We'll be elbow deep into this woman's abdomen by then.
插管成功
Tube is in.
我看到颜色变了
I've got color change.
开始输第一单位血
First unit running in.
-好了 开腹膜 -我需要更好的角度
- All right, peritoneum open. - I need a better view.
用理查德森牵开器把腹腔撑开
Place a Richardson and just pull that abdominal wall up.
麻烦把剖腹手术垫给我
Hand me that lap pad, please.
你们要在急诊室里摘除脾脏
Are you removing a spleen in the E.R.?
对 我们觉得让她死在
Yeah, we thought her dying in the elevator
电梯里不太好
wasn't the best way to go.
不是 你是想在这里充当英雄
No, you wanted play cowboy down here.
行了各位 能不能先救人再吵架
Okay, guys, how about we save her life now and argue later?
我来看看
Let me get in there.
好了 我摸到脾门了
Okay, I've got my finger on the splenic hilum.
胃肠接合缝合器
G.I.A. stapler, please.
我来
I got it.
好了 麻烦给点光
All right, can I have light, please?
-好了 出血止住了 -血压回升了
- Yep, okay. Bleeding has stopped. - B.P.'s coming back up.
我的任务完成了
My work here...is done.
别这么快就走啊
Whoa, don't go so soon.
我这有晚餐
I got my dinner here.
一起吃饼干吧
Share my crackers.
我不喜欢吃饼干
I don't like crackers.
那你喜欢吃什么 我们可以点
So what do you like? We'll order it up.
小伙子 能给个菜单看看吗
Hey, garcon, may I see a menu?
对不起
Sorry.
你为什么要难为人家
Why you giving her such a hard time, huh?
我是想约她
I'm trying to get her to go out with me.
怎么了 太不明显了吗
What? Too subtle?
CT扫描结果出来了
C.T. results are back.
是吗
Yeah.
我的脑袋怎么样
How's my head?
没问题
All clear.
我和猫一样 宝贝
Like a damn cat, baby.
有十条命
10 lives.
-九条命 -管他的
- Nine. - Whatever.
还有什么事
Was there something else?
你太不可思议了
You're unreal.
给你 拿着
Here. Take this.
-这是什么 -你觉得呢
- What's that? - What do you think?
还以为你不会再给我钱了呢
Thought you weren't gonna give me any money.
对 我改主意了
Yeah, I changed my mind.
什么条件
What's the catch?
你 拿着就行
Just...take it.
行了 好好享受吧
Yeah, well, enjoy it.
急着去哪儿
Hey. What's the rush?
一起吃个晚饭吧 我现在有钱了
Let's grab dinner. I got some cash now.
你想要钱 你现在有了
You wanted the money, now you have it.
我希望你能用它去戒酒 但我太了解你了
I'd like to think you'd use it to get sober, but I know better.
不管怎样 爸爸
Either way, dad,
我受够了
I'm done.
大约一小时以前我让一个护士告诉我点消息
I asked a nurse about an hour ago to give me some answers.
她说她会的 但到现在都没人出现
She said she would. Nobody's shown up.
你母亲现在情况稳定了 好吗
Your mother's stable, okay?
一小时后我们会给她复查超声心动图
And we're gonna recheck an echo in an hour.
但她没事吗
But she's fine?
一个小时以后我们就知道了 好吗
We'll -- we'll know more in an hour, okay?
我还是 我不知道为什么会这样
I still just -- I don't understand how this happened.
我是说 我只是不想毒害我的孩子们
I mean, I was just trying not to poison my kids.
我查了 我查了多少资料来着
And I did -- how much research did I do?
我查了很多研究资料 我在聊天室
I did a lot of research. I was in chat rooms.
聊天室 你逗我呢
In chat rooms? Are you kidding me?
听着 没有一个正规的研究表明
Listen, there's not a single actual study
打疫苗和你们这些人
that links vaccines to any of the -- the dark fantasies
-可怕的幻想有关系 -你说什么
- that you people have about them. - What?
而疫苗预防的疾病才是真实而又危险的
But the diseases they prevent are very real and dangerous,
你母亲正在拼命与这个可怕的疾病作斗争
so dangerous that your mother is now fighting for her life.
我不明白
I don't understand
迪克逊医生 够了 麻烦你冷静一下
Dr. Dixon, that's enough. Take a walk, please.
雷顿医生 出来一下
Dr. Leighton, outside now.
-我 -马上
- Me? - Now.
你是一个高级住院医师
You're a senior resident.
那你为什么生我的气 我什么都没说
So why are you mad at me? I didn't say anything.
不 一个第一年住院医师乱说话
No, but you were standing silently
而你就默默地看着
next to a first-year who did.
这怎么就是我的责任了
So how am I responsible?
第二年住院医师的主要职责之一
One of the primary jobs of a second-year
就是帮助训练第一年的
is to help train the first-years.
教学相长
Teaching them is teaching yourself.
好吧 那希望你不介意我这么说
Okay, so I hope you don't mind me saying,
我觉得她是个不负责任的家长
I think she is an irresponsible parent.
我觉得他没说错
I don't think he's wrong.
从医学角度来说 他没有错
Medically, of course he's not wrong,
但她现在不需要说教
But she doesn't need a lecture right now.
她儿子病了 她母亲病得更厉害
Her son is sick. Her mother is sicker.
她现在需要的是我们的同情
What she needs right now is our compassion.
我来告诉你点关于为人父母的心得
And let me tell you something about being a parent.
这就是个地雷阵
It's a minefield,
只不过是你的孩子而不是你穿行其中
only you're not the one walking in it, your child is.
你只不过是站在边上
You're just standing there on the sidelines,
告诉他们往哪走才能有幸能躲过一场灾难
telling them where to step to hopefully avoid a disaster,
而通常你也只不过是猜测
often with nothing more than a best guess.
你应该比别人更能体会到这一点
You should understand that more than anyone.
安格斯 你现在就身处一个地雷阵
Angus, you're in your own minefield right now.
这就是为什么你人在这里 心却在迈克那里
That's why your head's with Mike and not here.
我很同情你 但这需要就此为止了
And I'm sympathetic, but it needs to stop right now.
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表