剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
听我说
Listen.
我并不了解你
I don't know you,
也不了解瑞克
and I don't know Rick,
但我目睹了很多人处在形势最危急的时候
but I do know from seeing a lot of people in peak hell,
我知道 我们有时候就是想找个人怪罪
that sometimes we just look for someone to blame,
迁怒于他们
someone to be angry with.
因为不然我们就只剩下遗憾失落了
Because otherwise, it's just loss.
好了
Okay.
我去接乘客
I went to pick up my passenger.
那车突然不知道从哪窜出来
And out of nowhere,
就停在我跟前
this guy just stopped short in front of me.
我的头砸在了安全气囊上
And I hit my head on an airbag.
你是出租车司机吗
You're a cab driver?
是的 干了36年了
Oh, yeah. 36 years now.
一直在追逐美国梦
Living the dream.
这工作听起来很不错
It sounds like a great job.
过去是 后来差点被一个臭小子毁了
It was, till some kid almost ruined me.
惹上官司了
Lawsuit?
优步
Uber.
你说你没看见前面的司机吗
You, uh, you say you didn't see the driver in front of you?
是 我没看到 我
No, I didn't see him. I...
可能我看到的时候已经太晚了
Well, I guess I saw him too late and...yeah.
等我看到的时候 感觉人影有点模糊
Uh, when I saw him, he was a little blurry.
好的
Okay. All right.
我给你开个脑部CT检查一下鼻子
I'm gonna order a head C.T. to check on that nose
排除脑部损伤
and to rule out any brain injury.
再找个眼科医师
And I'll get an ophthalmologist
在你候诊的时候帮你检查一下眼睛
to take a look at your eyes while you wait.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, doc.
不如你来开单子吧
As a matter of fact, why don't you just write the order?
我去找杰西
I'll go talk with Jesse
确保患者没有干等着
to make sure we get the patients moving.
能不能把我脖子上这玩意拿掉
Somebody get this off of my neck, will ya?
我
Oh, I...
看看谁来了 菜鸟医生
There he is! Dr. Junior.
五十岁男性 平地摔倒
50-year-old male with ground level fall.
发现的时候意识不清 言语模糊 但有痛感
Found altered, slurring, but responds to pain.
-闻着像酒精 -当然像了
- Smells like E.T.O.H. - Yeah, of course he does.
四肢有撕裂伤
Lacerations to extremities.
交给我们吧
All right, we'll take it from here.
把他送去边床
Let's get him to sides.
好久不见 想我没
It's been a long time. Did you miss me?
别玩那颈托了
You're gonna need to leave that collar alone.
又这么严肃 你得学着放松
Oh, so stern. You need to learn to lighten up.
我怎么养了你这么个没劲的儿子
I never raised you to be such a downer.
你认识这人吗
You know this guy?
何止是认识 他是我爸
No. He's my father.
沙维提医生
Dr. Savetti,
这次需要找一位主治医师来接管吗
should we get another attending to treat him this time?
规定公平对待亲属
Rules about treating family members?
这不用担心 亲爱的
Don't worry about it, sweetheart.
他没把我当成家人
He doesn't think of me as family.
靠
Damn it.
能不能来点止疼药 医生
Let's get some pain meds goings, huh, doc?
一毫克氢吗♥啡♥酮吗
A milligram of dilaudid?
我喜欢这小姑娘
Oh, I like this girl.
一会有空吗
Hey, you busy later?
她叫基恩医生 闭嘴吧
Hey, her name is Dr. Kean. And shut up.
酒精够让他麻♥痹♥的♥了
Alcohol's got him numb enough.
你说话的语气跟你妈似的
You sound like your mother.
你居然记得她
I'm surprised you remember her.
我怎么可能忘了
How could I forget?
你是怎么受的伤 文森
So how'd you hurt yourself, Vince?
-说来话长 -能有什么新鲜事
- It's a long story. - It's always the same.
不是摔倒了就是被揍了
He either fell down or got beat up.
这次是哪个啊 爸
Which one is it this time, dad?
我买♥♥完酒忘了付钱
I forgot to pay my bill in the liquor store,
跑出来摔倒了
So I ran out and fell down.
-我说吧 -在山上摔的
- Yep. - On a hill.
估计是酒瓶子帮我减了震
The bottles broke my fall, I guess.
你就为了偷半打啤酒摔成这样 真出息
You did this stealing a six-pack? That's great.
你以为我是小学生吗
What am I, 12?
才不是 这回偷的是肯塔基波本
No. It was Kentucky Brown.
好东西
The good stuff.
要不是我问他要钱他不给
And I wouldn't be in this situation
我也不会落到这地步
had he given me the money I requested before.
行 怪我 你开心就好
Sure. Blame me. Whatever helps.
可惜那瓶波本了
I could really use that bourbon.
真想尝尝
I could really, really, really use that bourbon.
马里奥 看这里
Mario, look.
脑后部有一处五至六厘米撕裂伤
He's got a 5, maybe 6-centimeter lac back here.
刚才肯定是被帽子挡住了
Must've been covered by his hat.
联♥系♥放射科
Hey, call radiology.
马上做CT扫描
We're gonna need a C.T. right away.
脑部可能有出血
Could have a brain bleed.
把手拿开
Get your hands off me.
你嘛 想碰哪都没问题
You can touch me all you want.
你是说我妈得了风疹是我的错
Are you saying my mother getting the measles is my fault?
这叫做群体免疫
It's called herd immunity.
如果每个人都接种了疫苗
If everyone is vaccinated,
像你母亲这样的人群就会受到保护
then, uh, people like your mom are protected.
可如果有很多人没有接种疫苗
But if enough people decide not to vaccinate --
如果你们是免疫群体
Well, if you're in the immune herd,
为什么还要穿防护服
why are you wearing these gowns?
为了不把病毒带到外面去
So that we don't take this out of here.
可她接种过疫苗 我不明白
But she had the vaccine. I just don't understand.
疫苗的效果会消退
Vaccines wear off over time.
所以你母亲属于易感人群
Which is why your mom is susceptible.
医生
Hey, doc.
我的模特生涯算是毁了
There goes my modeling career.
先别伤心
Well, I wouldn't go breaking hearts just yet.
CT扫面显示鼻骨骨折
The, uh, C.T. scan shows a nasal fracture,
但没有发生移位 会痊愈的
but it's not displaced, so it'll heal.
医生
And, doc...
乘客一上车 我就能知道
You know I can tell what kind of day my passengers are having
他们这一天过得怎么样
soon as they hop in my cab.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah.
从后视镜里看一眼他们的眼神
One look into their eyes in the rearview mirror,
就什么都知道了
that tells a story.
天赋异禀啊
That's quite a talent.
你
You, uh...
你想知道我从你眼中看出什么了吗
You wanna know what I see when I look in your eyes?
你今天过得不怎么样
You're not having such a good day.
我猜是因为
And, uh, I'm guessing it's because...
你要告诉我 我就要失去我的天赋了
You're gonna tell me I won't have my talent much longer.
你已经知道了
You knew.
是的
Yeah.
我以为 只要我无视诊断
I thought, um, if I ignored the diagnosis...
就可以假装那不是真的
I could pretend that it wasn't real.
可能是黄斑变异
Looks like macular degeneration.
奥斯卡
Oscar...
失去视力很残酷
Loss of vision is a harsh reality to face.
你觉得害怕是正常的
It's okay if you're afraid.
我不怕变瞎
I'm not afraid of going blind.
我怕的是我的驾照会被吊销
I'm afraid of having my license revoked.
你肯定还可以找到其他的工作
Well, there are other jobs you can do, right?
可能你作为医生很难理解
I guess it's hard for a doctor to understand,
可是
but, uh...
开车就是我的一切
Driving is everything to me.
我没有生活
I got no life,
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表