剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
Campbell doesn't know that, right?
马里奥 我们和马拉娅唯一的区别是
Mario, the only difference between us and Malaya is that...
-别激动 -她有胆量去说出来
- Will you slow down? - she had the guts to say something.
-那又怎样 -我们应该支持她
- So what? -So we should've backed her up.
你想让我们去和坎贝尔谈谈
You want us to go to Campbell
然后他也可以停我们的职吗
so he can suspend us, too?
我们讨论的可是我们的职业生涯
We're talking about our careers.
不 我们讨论的是我们的朋友
No, we are talking about our friend.
这里有空床 她要求我把她移来这里
There was an open bed, and she asked me to move her.
她当然会这么做
Of course she did.
「我把行程改到下周
Um, "I moved my trip to next week.
-你到时已经好了」 -告诉她我不能去
- You'll be okay by then" - Tell her I can't go.
说真的 我认为我不该掺和你们的事
R-really, I think that I should just stay out of this.
我能让你坐起来 你就可以打手语
I can move you up so that you can sign --
给她看这个
Show her this.
安迪·辛格寄来的电子邮件
An e-mail from Andy Singer.
他说你正在找人取代我
He said you were fishing for my replacement.
你绝对不会取消这次行程
Oh, 'cause god forbid you cancel the trip.
我知道你有应负的责任
I know you have responsibilities.
我太敏感 我们两小时前才出车祸
Sensitive? Uh, we were in a car accident two hours ago,
你就在找人取代我
and you're out searching for my replacement?
什么
What?
我本该关掉屏幕的
I shouldn't have left this open.
凯西 等等 我很抱歉
Kathy, wait -- I'm so sorry.
我还没准备好跟你说
I wasn't ready to tell you.
天啊
God.
算了 这就是我在车上昏倒的原因
Fine. That's why I passed out in the car.
我原本要跟你说的
I was going to tell you!
不 等等
No, just...
别别 凯西 别拉上帘子 等等
No, stop, Kathy, leave it open. Just wait!
-你别这么做 等等 -我很抱歉
- Hey, you don't have to do it. Just wait. - I'm -- I'm sorry.
等等
Wait!
你可以告诉
Hey, can you tell -- can --
坎贝尔 那个男人已经与我们共事
Campbell, the man has been with us,
加入我们几十年了
been one of us, for decades.
人是这个地方的核心
People are the heart of this place.
他们把自己奉献给每一天 每一班
The ones giving their all every day, every shift,
每位病患
every patient.
格思里是天使医院的一员
Guthrie is Angels,
你却这么轻易地开除他
and yet you couldn't fire him fast enough?
我没开除他
I didn't fire him.
他辞职了
He quit.
你知道 我曾经拖着碎掉的股骨
You know, I once walked 17 miles
在兴都库什山脉走了27公里
through the Hindu Kush with a crushed femur.
抱歉 这是医院规定
Sorry, hospital rules.
所以你从没去看过骨科
So you've never seen an orthopedist?
你肩膀受伤多久了
How long you had this injury for?
我四年前在坎大哈受的伤
Oh, I hurt it in Kandahar about four years ago.
但我用药物维持得很好
But I'm okay with my meds.
-你不需要喝些水吗 -没事的
- Don't you want some water? - I'm good.
你像那样嚼碎药
You, uh, chew them like that,
它们会更快进入血流 没错吧
they get into the bloodstream quicker. Isn't that right?
在野外不一定有干净的水可喝
You don't always have clean water out in the field.
但药的味道很糟
Except they taste terrible.
除非你很急迫 否则没人会那样嚼碎它们
Nobody would chew them like that unless they were desperate.
马里奥
Mario...
没关系 小狗爱吠对吧 所以呢
That's okay. Little dogs wanna bark, huh? So what?
你以为你穿小睡衣
You think you're tough with your little pajamas
又有幼稚的文身就很强悍了
and your teenage tattoos.
谅你就算真正♥见♥识到了强悍
I don't think you'd know tough
也还是不知道什么是强悍吧
if it walked up and kicked you in your ass.
但继续绕圈子吧 或许我们会知道答案的
But keep playing, hey? Maybe we'll find out.
那你又在绕什么圈子
And what kind of game are you playing?
用了四年麻♥醉♥药♥
Four years of narcotics
你却仍然不想看骨科吗
and you still haven't seen an orthopedist?
这让我觉得你根本不想让病情好转
You know, it sounds to me like you don't wanna get better.
-你说什么 -沙维提医生
- Excuse me, son? - Whoa, Dr. Savetti.
基恩医生 你们先进去吧
Dr. Kean, we'll see you inside.
你在做什么
What are you doin'?
-帮助我的病患 -他不是你的病患
- Helping my patient. - He's not your patient.
对 我不会开处方
Yeah, well, I don't give prescriptions
给朋友 同事 甚至上司
to friends, colleagues, not even my boss.
说话小心点
Watch it.
听着 不管你爱不爱听
Look, like it or not,
将军的状况不太对劲
something's up with the general,
我说的不只是他的肩膀
and it's not just his shoulder.
他受的伤可能会影响他的职业生涯
An injury like his could sideline his career,
害他被迫退伍
get him decommissioned.
所以他只好忍♥受痛苦 就是这样
So you live with it. It's what you do.
你的诊断就是严重否认问题吗
That's your diagnosis, an acute case of denial?
你知道那个男人经历过什么
Do you have any idea what that man's been through,
我们任何人经历过什么吗
what any of us have been through?
不知道 但我一眼就能看出药物成瘾
I don't, but I know an addiction when I see it.
威利斯医生 快来
Dr. Willis, come quick!
-脉搏细弱 -把他拉出来
- Pulse is thready. - Pull him out.
-他失去意识了 -他没呼吸了
- He lost consciousness. - He's not breathing.
-沙维提医生 急救车 -好
- Dr. Savetti, crash cart. - Yep.
是这个造成的
It's this.
-只剩下两颗了 -你开了多少给他
- There's only two left. - How many did you prescribe him?
十二颗 他服药过量了
12. He overdosed.
-两毫克纳洛酮 -好
- 2 milligrams of narcan. - On it.
注射了
It's in.
谢谢你过来
Hey. Thanks for coming in.
为了艾米丽 随时可以
For Emily, any time.
-我该去刷手了 -好
- I better go scrub. - Good.
你确定分路管没有小室积液囊肿吗
Did you make sure that there's no loculated cyst on the shunt?
已经排除了
We ruled that out.
那就去吧 进去吧
Get going then. All right.
菲尔茨医生
Dr. Fields.
他是洛杉矶最负盛名的儿童神经外科医生
He's the most respected peds neurosurgeon in L.A.
没错
Yeah.
别担心了
She's in good hands.
我只想把她交给我信任的人
I only want someone I can trust.
所以你也进去协助吧
That's why you're scrubbing in, too.
我一直在劝她
You know, I-I've been telling her,
可她根本不听
but she's not listening to me.
我建议您再
I'd more comfortable with you staying
住院观察一段时间
a little longer for observation.
「我得回去工作」
"I have to get back to work.”
好吧 我去准备出院手续
Okay. I'll get your discharge papers ready.
他心脏正常
He has a healthy heart.
为什么毫无反应
I don't know why he's not responding.
琳恩 QT间期延长
Leanne, he has a prolonged Q.T.
我认为是低钙血症
I think this is hypocalcemia.
肯定是 癌症骨转移的并发症
That's gotta be it. Bony mets from the cancer.
注射钙
Give him Calcium.
来了
Here you go.
-恢复窦性心律 -好
- We got sinus. - Okay.
好了 给他静脉滴注
Okay, let's give him a drip
每小时按每公斤体重1毫克的剂量输液
at 1 milligram per kilogram per hour.
每隔半小时检查离子钙含量
And check, please, for an ionized Calcium every half-hour.
老妈
Mama.
杰西
Jesse.
谢谢
Thank you...
老妈
Mama.
没事了
It's okay.
镊子
Forceps.
取不出来
It's -- it's not coming out.
导管周围疤痕增生
Well, something there's scarring around the catheter.
你使劲往外拉
You just have to really, really pull.
出来了
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表