剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
就在那里
Right there.
你对我的护士有意思吗 甜甜熊
You crushing on my nurse, sugar bear?
我只是关心一下好吗 医学上的关心
I'm just concerned, okay? Medically.
医学上的
Medically.
各位 有很多病患需要医生
Guys. Got a lot of patients who need doctors.
拿份病历 拯救生命吧
Grab a chart and save some lives.
你现在回来管理住院医师培训项目了
You back running the program now?
没有 只是回来教训你
No, just back to kicking your ass.
我想带你去吃晚餐
Thought I'd take you to dinner, Mar--
琳达 你来做什么
Linda, what are you doing?
你不是应该回东部了吗
Shouldn't you be back east by now?
我想我们可以更了解彼此
I thought we could get to know each other better.
更了解 琳达 我根本不了解你
Better? Linda, I don't know you at all.
这可以改进
Let's fix that.
听着 你似乎是个好人
Okay, look, um... you seem nice enough.
只是我真的没时间处理
It's just, I really don't have time in my life for --
家人
Family?
你不是我家人 好吗
You're not my family. Okay?
你是我父亲的女朋友 然而现在他去世了
You're my dad's girlfriend, and now he's dead.
很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry.
我还有病人 我要走了
I've got patients. I gotta go.
马里奥 我会在城里待几天
Mario, I'll be in town for a while.
联♥系♥我
Call me?
他本不该去爬树
He shouldn't have been climbing a tree.
我就刚转身没多久
I turned my back for one second.
-骨折了对吗 -是的
- It's broken, isn't it? - Yeah
一点都不疼
It doesn't hurt.
这是肾上腺素的作用 小鬼
That's the adrenaline talking, bud.
我再给你妈妈打个电♥话♥ 凯肯
I'll call your mom again, Keigan.
他妈妈出城了 她会杀了我的
His mother is out of town. She's going to kill me.
孩子摔了一下而已 别对自己这么苛刻
Hey, kids fall. Don't be so hard on yourself.
他呼吸急促
He's tachypneic.
直接转到留言了
Straight to voicemail.
深呼吸一下 凯肯
Deep breath for me, Keigan.
很好 再来一次
That's it, and then another.
杰西 这很有可能是肋骨骨折
Jesse, that's a possible rib fracture.
给他照个胸部X光 我想看他肺部情况
Let's get him a chest x-ray. I wanna see his lungs.
-好的 -再推十单位利多卡因
- You got it. - Yeah, and pull up 10 of lido.
凯肯 我要麻醉你的手腕
Keigan, I'm gonna numb your wrist
这样我就可以治好它了 好吗
so we can fix it, okay, bud?
你什么都不会感觉到的 我保证
You're not gonna feel a thing, I promise.
我们不用做血肿部位局麻
We don't need to do a hematoma block.
-给他打镇定剂就行了 -不 没事的
- Let's just sedate him. - No, it's fine.
他桡骨远端骨折了
He's got a distal radius fracture.
应该很快就消肿了 让我...
Should reduce easily. Let me, um...
该死
Damn it.
杰西 你来给他打镇静剂好吗
Jesse, how you feel about sedating him?
每千克两毫克的克他命
2 milligrams per kilogram of ketamine.
深呼吸
Deep breath.
很好
That's it.
你阻止不了我的
You can't stop me, you know.
为什么你这么想要自杀
Why do you wanna kill yourself so badly?
我不是在自杀
I'm not killing myself.
那解释给我听听
Then explain it to me.
你不会懂的
You wouldn't understand.
你的一个朋友想看看你
Friend of yours wanted to say hi.
唐娜
Dana.
你 你怎么能这样呢
How...how could you?
我不能眼睁睁看着你死
I couldn't watch you die.
我那不是死
I wasn't dying!
山姆在等着我 你却不让我去见他
Sam is waiting for me, and you took that away!
-山姆是谁 -越来越奇怪了
- Sam? - Curiouser and curiouser.
拜托 唐娜 他没在等你
Come on, Dana. He's not waiting for you.
那里除了死亡什么都没有
There's nothing there but death.
你怎么知道的
And you know this how?
职业学校还教你们量子物理吗
They teach you about quantum physics at vocational school?
-你不是这样的 唐娜 -你怎么知道
- This isn't you, Dana. - How would you know?!
你一点都不了解我
You don't know anything about me!
这不是我们的一个最佳方案
This wasn't one of our best plans.
我知道我爱你 我知道你也爱我
I know I love you, and I know you love me, too.
-我知道你爱我的 -爱你
- I know you do. - Love you?
你真是疯了
You're insane.
我得告诉你多少遍 查理
How many times do I have to tell you this, Charlie?
我结婚了
I'm married!
这所有一切都由此而起 你知道的
That's what this whole thing is about, and you know it.
天哪 来人啊
Oh, my God. Someone help him!
好了 带他回病床 我需要个轮椅
All right, let's get him back to his bed. Need a wheelchair.
如果你想让我离开 我会的
If you want me to go, I will,
但这只是因为我再受不了看着你伤害自己了
but only 'cause I can't watch you hurt yourself anymore.
唐娜 你刚才说的是什么意思
Dana, what did you mean,
这一切都是因为什么
that that's what this is all about?
我丈夫在乐土...
My husband is waiting for me...
等着我
in Elysian.
这个乐土在哪
And where is this Elysian?
这是保罗创造的虚拟世界
It's a virtual world that Paul created,
一个...
A place where...
可以让我们在一起的地方
where we can be together.
谢了
Thank you.
你在找什么呢 亲爱的 血管吗
What are you looking for, sweetheart? A vein?
它们都硬化了
Well, they're all sclerosed.
如果你想表达我一生几乎是在被放射肿瘤医生
If you mean I've been poked within an inch of my life
扎针中度过的话 那答案是 没错
by my rad oncologist? Then, yes.
艾什丽 是我芭芭拉
Ashley, it's Barbara.
显然我没法去开会了 出了点事
Obviously, I'm not making the meeting. Something came up.
-对不起 -找到了 扎进去了
- I'm sorry. - There. Got it in.
我在医院
I'm at the hospital.
我 崴了脚
I...uh, broke my ankle.
总之我们要重新约时间了
Anyway, we'll have to reschedule.
我的继女
Stepdaughter.
只是不想让她可怜我
I'm trying to avoid her sympathy.
CT结果能让我们确认是否是肠梗阻
Well, the C.T. should tell us for sure if it's a bowel obstruction.
这是结肠癌患者常患的病
They're pretty typical in colon cancer patients.
没错 如果你认字的话 我病历上写着
Yes, if you could read, you would see on my chart
我得过三次
I've had three.
好吧 等放射科准备好了以后我们会回来的
Okay, so, um, we'll be back when radiology's ready for you.
-我都等不及了 -你觉得要等多久
- Can't wait for that. - How long you think?
可能要几个小时
Could be a couple hours.
有什么人我们可以帮你联♥系♥的
Is there anyone else you want us to call for you?
没有 没人想来的 相信我
No. Nobody wants to deal with this. Trust me.
你觉得我是神经病 是吧
You think I'm crazy, don't you?
我认为你的所作所为很可怕
I think you did a terrible thing.
你和我完全一样
You and I are exactly the same.
我们都是医生
We're both doctors.
当你知道天堂时 你不觉得很荒谬吗
When you learned about heaven, did you think it was insane?
我觉得是
I did.
但是你怎么知道这会不会是上帝的旨意呢
But how do you know that this isn't what God meant?
他指引了摩西到达西奈山
Just like he guided Moses to Mount Sinai
还有引导诺亚制♥作♥了方舟
or Noah to the Ark,
你怎么知道不是他指引我去往乐土呢
How do you know he didn't guide me to Elysian?
-所以你是个先知 -我可没这样说
- So you're a prophet? - Those are your words, not mine.
你的天堂
Your heaven...
是什么样子的
what is it like?
不再有罪恶
There's no more guilt.
不再有悲伤
There's no more grief.
不再有遗憾
There's no more regret.
不再有痛苦
There's no more pain.
什么都没有
It's simply not in the program.
从一开始 像你这样的人一直保证
People like you have been promising
能奇迹般地消除痛苦
to magically alleviate pain since the beginning of time.
-我们来谈谈你的痛苦吧 -不要
- Let's talk about your pain. - Let's not.
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表