剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
- That's the teacher. - Okay. Leighton, please.
准备帮他转移病床 听我口令
Get ready to transfer him. On my count.
-一 二 三 -用力
- One, two, three. - All the way.
然后给他翻一下身
And we're gonna roll him, please.
现在一起 一 二 三
Together now. One, two, three.
-好了 -放下来了
- Got it. - Below your board.
好的 呼入和呼出困难
Okay, diffuse expiratory and inspiratory breathing.
氧饱和下降
Sats are dropping.
马上用沙丁胺醇和爱喘乐
Let's start him on albuterol and atrovent now.
然后拿推注硫酸镁和甲强龙过来 谢谢
And grab magnesium and solu-medrol, please. Thank you.
我的病人情况很糟 我们走
Guys, my patient's going south. Let's go!
-好的 我来负责 -我的天
- All right, I'm on it. - Oh, my God.
你要躺好
Hey, hey, hey. You need to lie back.
我的天 发生了什么
Oh, my God. What's happening?
景色真好 风越来越大了
Nice view. Wind kicks up every few minutes.
跟我来
Come with me.
发生了什么
What happened?
塔式吊车的绳索断了
Trolley line slipped.
滑轮滚下来 把豪尔赫卡在了下面
Sheave came loose, pinned Jorge underneath.
罗比想要停下滑轮也被卡在了绞盘下面
Rob tried to stop it and got caught in the drum.
罗比 我们是威利斯医生和沙维提医生
Robbie? This is Dr. Willis. This is Dr. Savetti.
我们来救你
Here to help you.
确保你钢缆上的两个锁扣都扣死
Always make sure you're double-hooked on to the cable.
每两米一次松开一个锁扣
Every six feet, detach one at a time,
扣到前面
Then tie it to the next.
我想要救豪尔赫
I tried to save Jorge.
我们都被困住了 我的胳膊被夹住了
We were all scrambling. My arm got caught.
求求你 去帮 豪尔赫
Please. Please go -- go to -- Jorge!
我需要你放松下来
Hey, hey. Shh, shh. I need you to relax. Okay?
慢慢来
You need to take it easy.
-另一位在哪 -他在吊车那里
- Where's the other one? - He's at the trolley.
就是这条钢缆缠着豪尔赫
The same cable's got his brother Jorge
他被压在了塔吊的另一端
pinned at the other end of the crane.
-他们不能切断钢缆吗 -如果放开钢缆
- They can't cut the cable? - No. If we loosen the cable,
罗比马上就会被吸进绞盘
drum's backspool can suck Robbie right into the winch.
我们现在去看看你的哥哥
Okay, we'll go check out the brother.
马上回来
Be right back.
沙维提
Savetti.
你轮了几班了
How many shifts you pull?
两班 我没事
Two. But I'm fine.
我们继续走
Let's just keep moving.
天啊豪尔赫 你怎么了 你还好吗
Oh! God! Jorge! What's going on, man? Are you okay?
豪尔赫 我是威利斯医生
Jorge? I'm Dr. Willis.
这是沙维提医生 我们来救你出去
This is Dr. Savetti. We're here to get you out.
这太沉了
Oh, it's so heavy!
好的
All right.
听我说 我知道很难
Hey, listen to me. I know it's hard.
但是我希望你可以专注于呼吸
I want you to concentrate on your breathing. All right?
罗比怎么样了 他们跟我说他被卡在
How's Robbie? They told me he was trapped in --
绞盘里了
in the drum.
他们为什么不能救他出去
Why can't they get him out?
坚持住 我们会把你们都救出去的
Hang tight. We're gonna get you both out.
我们可以释放这条钢缆的压力吗
Hey, can we relieve any pressure on this cable?
只要抬高几厘米就可以了
Just even couple of centimeters will do it.
马上拿升降链和起重器给我
Somebody get me a chain fall and a level hoist up here now.
救救我的弟弟
Just save my brother!
怎么了 你还好吗
What's going on? Are you okay?
你去救他 我留在这
All right, you go to him. I'll stay here.
给我一个对讲机
Give me a radio.
-沙维提 -怎么了
- Savetti. - Yeah?
快一点 这个钢缆如果再紧一点
Move it. This cable tightens any more,
会把他一分为二的
It's gonna sever his body in half.
硫酸镁和甲强龙来了
Mag and solu-medrol are in.
他呼吸愈发困难了 我们需要插管
His wheezing is getting worse. We need to intubate.
谢谢 喉镜递给我
Thank you. Laryngoscope, please.
她刚才把那个伸到他喉咙里了吗
Ew. Did she just put that down his throat?
-请推入氯♥胺♥酮♥ -他还好吗
- Okay. Push ketamine, please. - Is he going to be okay?
请你冷静下来
Please, I need you to calm down.
插管位置很正常
Tube placement is good.
能告诉我实情吗 他是我的老师
Okay, can someone tell me? I -- he's my teacher.
把她带出去 好吗
Can someone get her out of here, please?
不 我想知道情况
No. I-I need to know!
我们需要你冷静下来
We need you to stay calm.
二氧化碳含量过高 他酸中毒了
CO2 levels are too high. He's acidotic.
迪克逊医生 请帮他上呼吸机
Dr. Dixon, let's get him on a vent and hyperventilate, please.
小心背后 来了
Watch your backs. Coming in.
-谢谢你 -好了吗
- Thank you. - Got it?
好了
Here you go.
好 他病情稳定了
Okay. He's stable.
但我们得持续给他呼吸治疗
But we need to keep him on a continuous breathing treatment
所以我想要你带他去边床 迪克逊医生
so I want you to take him to sides, Dr. Dixon,
-监测他的心脏 -好 走吧
- and monitor his heart. - Okay, guys, let's go.
它没在动 钢缆完全不动
It's not moving. The cable hasn't budged.
继续尝试
Keep trying.
拜托 去救我弟弟吧 让我死也没关系
Please, just save my brother, man. Let me die.
我们不会这么做的
We're not gonna do that.
我得跟他说话
I need to talk to him, man.
可以给我你的对讲机吗
Give me your walkie, okay?
罗比
Robbie.
罗比 你听得见吗
Robbie, can you hear me?
听得见
Yeah.
你会没事的
You're gonna be all right.
你到底来这里做什么
But what were you even doing here, man?
你根本不该来这里
You weren't even supposed to be here.
罗比 罗比
Robbie? Robbie?
-威利斯 -怎么了
- Willis! - What's going on?
他昏迷了 我需要你过来
He's out. I need you over here.
他说了什么 他说了什么
What'd he say? What'd he say?
好 你陪着他 确保他不要移♥动♥
Okay, just stay with him. Make sure he doesn't move.
告诉我发生什么事 拜托
Tell me what's going on, please.
拜托 拜托 醒醒啊
Come on, come on. Stay with me.
罗比的脉搏变弱了
Robbie's pulse weakened.
好 我们得马上带他离开这里
Okay, we got to get him out of here now.
然后我们能转动绞盘把他哥哥救出来
And then we can use the drum to free his brother.
怎么做 你听见那个人说的
How? You heard the guy.
他们不能剪断钢缆
They can't cut through the cable.
我们要把他的手臂截肢
We're gonna amputate his arm.
-什么病患 老妈 -63岁 无意识
- So what do you got, Mama? - 63-year-old found unconscious.
有头部钝伤及头皮动脉喷血
Blunt head trauma and an arterial scalp pumper.
管家发现她倒在楼梯底下
Housekeeper found her at the bottom of the stairs.
-她身上有酒味 -那可能是她跌倒的原因
- She reeks of booze. - That's probably why she fell.
好 我们进行毒理学检查和CT扫描
Okay, let's run a tox screen and order a CT, please.
-准备好了吗 -好了 听我口令
- Ready? - Yep. On my count.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
-帮她翻身 -好的
- Let's roll her. - Here we go.
好了
Got it. Clear.
双侧瞳孔对称 对光有反应
Pupils are equal and reactive to light.
好 杰西 4-0缝线跟大号♥缝合针
Okay, Jesse, 4-0 on a big needle.
我得帮这里止血
Gotta stop that bleeding, please.
没问题
On it.
洛里斯医生 这是布莱克威尔医生
Dr. Rorish, this is Dr. Blackwell.
他是天使医院的荣誉骨科医师
He's an orthopedist with privileges here at Angels.
我没要求骨科会诊啊
I-I didn't call for an ortho consult.
我不是因为会诊才来的
That's not why I'm here.
她是我妻子
She's my wife.
好吧
Okay.
你的角膜没有损伤
There's no corneal damage.
疼痛应该很快就会减退
The pain should subside soon.
喷雾里的药物应该能帮助你的肺呼吸
And that medication in there should help with your lungs.
你再过几小时就会没事了
You'll be fine in a few hours.
所以到底发生什么事了
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表