剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
and for the record, you're always gonna be a doctor.
不 不可能了 除非出现奇迹
No, no. That would take a miracle.
据我所知 眼前就有一个奇迹在等着你
From what I hear, there's a miracle waiting for you.
那个手术
The surgery?
谁告诉你的
Who told you?
老妈可比监控厉害多了
Big Brother ain't got nothing on Big Mama.
护士界到处都有我的眼线
I got my network of spy nurses all over.
预约手术时间了没
Have you scheduled for it yet?
还没有
No, we haven't.
为什么
Why not?
我还没有准备好
Not ready yet.
还没准备好是什么意思
What do you mean you're not ready?
罗利 你简直比中了彩票还幸运
Rollie, you hit the lottery.
我还没准备好 杰西
I'm not ready, Jesse.
为什么还没准备好
Why not?
我还有事未了
I have some unfinished business.
别打我
Don't hit me.
你想干嘛
What do you want?
我也不知道 我
I-I don't know. I...
我只是
I just...
我懂
I know.
是我爸想让我去
My dad wanted me to do it.
他每天都给我打电♥话♥说这事
He's been calling me every day to talk about it.
可能我只是喜欢被他注意的这种感觉
I guess I just sort of liked the attention.
不过估计不会持续太久
Probably not gonna last, though.
他总是三分钟热度
He's, uh, got that short attention span.
你就像新货源
You're the new supply.
瘾君子失去了供货商
When a drug addict loses his dealer,
就会寻找新的货源
he needs a new supply.
迈克不在
You know, Mike's out of town,
你♥爸♥就把注意力放到你身上了
now your dad's got you.
谢了 马里奥
Thank you, Mario.
你可真会安慰人
I'm feeling so much better about this.
我不是说他不爱你
Not saying he doesn't love you.
我的意思是 你♥爸♥是你♥爸♥
I'm saying he is who he is.
你不应该事事都听他的
I don't think you should let him hook you up with anything.
你的成就都是你自己努力得来的
You deserve all the credit for your accomplishments.
不是你♥爸♥使你成为出色的医生 安格斯
Your dad didn't make you a good doctor, Angus.
是你自己做到的
You did.
等等 你刚才是不是夸我是伟大的医生
Wait. Did you just call me a great doctor?
没有 我说了「出色」
No, I said "Good."
瞎说 你明明说了「伟大」
No, I think you said "Great."
-我好感动 -我收回刚才的话
- I'm really touched. - You -- You know what? I take it back.
晚了 我是你认识的最伟大的医生
It's too late. I am the greatest doctor you know.
能闭嘴吗
Would you shut up?
你们来这做什么
What are you doing here?
是我请她们来的
I invited them here.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
什么 你是说我的眼睛吗
What? You mean my eye?
没事了 搞定了
Yeah, it's fixed.
抱歉
I'm sorry
我之前冲你们大声嚷嚷
for screaming at you guys.
这是我的坏习惯
It's a bad habit of mine,
我也要努力做个更好的父亲
and I need to be a better father than that.
你怎么不躲掉
You could've ducked.
你那一下真是飞快
You threw it like a million miles an hour.
我能看看你的眼睛吗
Can I see your eye?
当然
Sure.
她拼得真棒
She's killing it.
这是个好现象 她确实平静多了
It's a good sign. She's definitely calmer.
我们知道原因了
Okay. We have some answers.
她得了很严重的胰腺炎
She had bad pancreatic inflammation,
但是输液起起作用了
but the fluids are doing their thing.
而且
And, um...
我们之前的猜想是对的
we were right.
她确实得了囊性纤维化
She has CF.
我实在无法接受 她受了那么多的苦
I just can't believe with everything else she deals with,
却又得了这个病
she has this, too.
为什么她这么倒霉
Why is she so unlucky?
有一种新研发的药
There's a cutting-edge medicine.
是一种囊性纤维跨膜传导通道调节增强剂
A CFTR channel potentiator.
抑制粘液分泌
It stops the mucus.
它只对某些特定的突变人群有效
It's effective only in people with a certain mutation,
可能只占5%到6%
maybe 5% to 6%,
但对于那些患者来说却是康复的曙光
but for them it is a game changer.
-听上去几率并大 -的确不大
- That doesn't sound like very good odds. - It's not.
但是你女儿患有每68人1例的自闭症
But your daughter had a 1 in 68 chance of autism
以及每1.7万人1例的囊性纤维化
and 1 in 17,000 chance of CF.
她的化验指标是阳性
Her marker came back positive.
可以服药
She can take the medicine.
她是百万人中的幸运儿
She's one in a million.
是的
Yes, she is.
她还中了个大奖
You know, she scored another jackpot.
那就是有您这样的母亲
She got you as a mom.
这是干嘛
What's this for?
给她打电♥话♥
Call her.
但是我的声音会像讲英音的女声吗
But I'm gonna sound like the British voice thing?
不 不用任何程序 你直接打过去
No, no. No apps. Just you.
看看会发生什么
See what happens.
喂
Hello?
佐伊
Zoe?
你好吗
How are you?
你听起来不像电♥话♥语♥音♥
You don't sound like the phone.
听上去像是
You sound like...
我妈妈
my mommy.
我就是
I am.
我就是你妈妈
I am your mommy.
我是妈妈
I am. I am your mommy.
萨莎
Sasha.
请跟我来
Come with me.
爸爸
Dad!
你这是
Are you...
他没事了
He's okay.
突然之间
All of a sudden,
他的炎症反应降了下来
his inflammatory reaction slowed down.
很罕见 真的很罕见
It's rare. It's really rare.
罗恩是我们见过的所有不幸之中最幸运的人
Rowan is the luckiest unlucky guy we've ever met.
我的生活有那么多指望呢
I just had too much to live for.
对了 小伙子
Oh, buddy.
看看这是什么
Check this out, huh?
我答应过的
Just like I promised.
-我听起来怎么样 -声音特别大
-How do I sound? -Super loud.
当然声大了
You bet he does.
你都干了些什么
What the hell did you do?
我没遵从你的指令
I went over your very tall head.
不 你浪费了我们的资源
No, you wasted our resources.
我不认为是浪费
I don't think it was a waste.
我认为这很有意义
I think it made the difference.
-什么 -他能活过来没有任何医学根据
- What? - There is no medical reason that man is alive.
但是他挺过来了
But there he is.
你是名比你想象中更出色的医生
You are a better doctor than you know.
我非常清楚我有多出色
I know exactly how good I am.
但我们所做的是否都是科学仍是个谜
But it is a myth that what we do is all science.
那人都快要死了
That man was about to die.
然后他的儿子来了
And then his son came
握了他的手 他挺过来了
and touched his hand, and he came back.
这就是你的道歉吗
Is that your apology?
我没有什么好道歉的
I'm not sorry.
你只能开除我了
You'll have to fire me.
我可能会这么做
Maybe I will.
明天吧
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表