剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
很好 你做得很好
This is great. You're doing great.
把电线系在你的腿上
I want you to take the cord and tie it around your leg
系在伤口上方 打个结
right above the cut, and tie it in a knot.
好极了
Great.
现在拿那只笔
Now take the pen
-把它插♥进♥绳结里 -像这样吗
- and -- and stick it in the knot. - Like this?
很好 现在把它旋转两圈
Good. Now twist it twice,
越紧越好
as tight as you can
紧到你觉得电线被绑紧为止
so you really feel the cord tighten.
现在握住笔
Now take the pen
把它放在绳子底下来固定好
and put it underneath the cord to secure it.
做得很好 伊恩
Great job, Ian.
出血变慢了吗
Has the bleeding slowed down?
对 现在没流那么多血了
Yes. It's not bleeding as much now.
但我的肚子还是很痛
But my stomach...still hurts.
等等 你的肚子痛 哪里痛
Wait, your -- your stomach hurts? Where?
哪里都痛
All over.
有东西压着肚子
Something fell on it.
他的呼吸声很弱
He's sounding tight.
彼尔医生
Dr. Piel,
你会怎样开始治疗这位病患
what do you wanna start this patient on?
用沙丁胺醇及爱喘乐 然后用类固醇
Albuterol and atrovent, followed by steroids,
静脉推注125毫克琥钠甲强龙
solumedrol 125 milligrams I.V. push.
彼尔医生 我需要你去候诊室帮忙看诊
Dr. Piel, I need you to decompress the waiting room, please.
外面的病患越来越多了
It's starting to get backed up out there.
请别让我去候诊室工作
Please don't make me do the waiting room.
每次我去外面 人们就开始照相
Whenever I'm out there, people start taking pictures,
要求我签名 叫我贾丝明
asking for autographs, calling me Jessamine.
我是说 他们觉得我是电影明星而不是医生
I mean, they see me as a movie star, not a doctor.
你觉得自己是谁
How do you see yourself?
我是个医生
I'm a doctor.
医生为病患看诊 不论在哪都一样
Doctors see patients wherever they are.
-去吧 -好
- Go on. - Okay.
她的颈部周围有深层软组织淤伤
There's deep soft tissue bruising around her neck.
那是化妆的 艾德林在放映室上吊自杀
That's makeup. Adeline hanged herself in the projection room.
你不知道这个故事吗
Don't you know the story?
烧伤病患会很快脱水
Burn patients dehydrate quickly.
她需要输液 开始静脉注射
She needs fluids. Let's put in an I.V.
好 我要你
Okay, I need you to --
我要你把电♥话♥放在肚子痛的地方
I need you to put the phone over where it hurts.
好 伊恩 那片淤伤比之前更大吗
All right, Ian, is that bruise bigger than it was before?
我不知道
I don't know,
但是现在更痛了
but it hurts a lot more now.
那是格雷-特纳征 腹膜后出血
That's a Grey-Turner's sign. Retroperitoneal hemorrhage.
我的肚子凸起来了
My stomach sticks out
就像我妈之前那样
like my mom's did.
天啊 他的母亲两年前死于白血病
Oh, god. His mother died of leukemia two years ago.
我的病跟她一样吗
Am I sick like her?
不一样 亲爱的 我们会救你出来
No, sweetie. We're gonna get you out
然后治好你 好吗
and we're gonna fix you up, okay?
你要为了我撑下去 蝙蝠侠
I need you to hang on for me, Batman.
好吗
Okay?
离手
Clear.
发生什么事
What happened?
介入治疗没有效 他出现室颤性停搏
Cath lab didn't work. He's in v-fib arrest.
已经30分钟了 我们不能停下来
It's been 30 minutes. We can't break it.
-好 让我来 -威利斯要找你
- Okay, let me in. - I got Willis for you.
-请他稍等 -爸 他怎么了
- Hold on, please. - Dad? What's happening to him?
埃洛伊丝 请你带她到旁边去
Can you step her aside, please, Eloise?
-雷顿医生 -以200焦电击他三次了
- Dr. Leighton. - Shocked him at 200 three times.
-他说是紧急状况 -继续电击他
- He's saying it's an emergency here. - Shock him again.
-离手 -谢谢你
- Clear. - Thank you.
我有点忙 威利斯 怎么了
A little busy, Willis. What you got?
这里有个孩子
I've got a kid here with
有腹部钝伤及腹膜后出血
blunt abdomen trauma and a retroperitoneal bleed.
-没脉搏 -你们有多远
- No pulse. - Uh, how far out are you?
这就是为什么我打给你 我们被困住了
That's why I'm calling. We're trapped.
血管内主动脉球囊闭塞术
我需要你送REBOA工具包
I'm gonna need you to send out a R.E.B.O.A. kit
以备我们获救后马上使用
to be ready as soon as they get us out.
我收到呼叫 这是等着做体外循环的病患吗
I was paged. Is this the guy waiting for bypass surgery?
-84岁男性 室颤性停搏 -离手
- 84-year-old male in v-fib. - Clear.
你们发明了REBOA.
You guys are the ones who invented R.E.B.O.A.,
所以你知道这项程序很精细
so you know how delicate it is.
在不可控的环境里把导管放入
To put a catheter into that child's aorta
那个孩子的主动脉 每个
in an uncontrolled environment, every --
REBOA 你在跟谁说话
R.E.B.O.A.? Who -- who is that?
如果我们现在不做 这孩子会死的
The kid'll die if we don't do it now.
他正在失去意识
He's losing consciousness.
琳恩 我需要REBOA工具包
Hey, Leanne, I want to have the R.E.B.O.A. kit ready for me
-让我出去后使用 -我会送出的
- when I'm ready to go. - It's on its way.
要送去哪里
It's on its way where?
好 他还在室颤性停搏 你还想试什么
Okay, he's still in v-fib. Anything else you wanna try?
-100单位利多卡因 -洛里斯医生
- Uh, 100 of lidocaine. - Dr. Rorish,
-我在问你问题 -好 是这样
- I'm asking you a question. - Okay, look,
诺兰跟一个孩子被困在失火的戏院里
Nolan and a kid are trapped in the theater fire,
威利斯过去救他们
and Willis went down to try and save them.
我也派了诺雅跟埃利奥特过去
And I sent Noa and Elliot, too.
-什么 -解雇我吧
- What? - So fire me.
我们能不能先给他工具 或许能救一条命
First, can we get him the tools to maybe save a life?
-希望我们其中一人能做到 -急救多久了
- Hopefully, one of us can. - How long has it been?
33分钟 打了四次肾上腺素
33 minutes. 4 rounds of epi.
好好 停下来 停止心肺复苏 停下来
Okay, okay, stop, stop. Hold the C.P.R. Hold it. Hold it.
我要宣布死亡了 有异议吗
I'm calling it. Any suggestions?
死亡时间 晚上11点32分
Time of death -- 11:32 P.M.
现在我得出去
Now I've gotta go out
告诉谢里尔她父亲过世了
and tell Cheryl that her father has died.
要送REBOA工具包吗
How about that R.E.B.O.A. kit?
护士 把REBOA工具包尽快送去拉莫尔剧院
Nurse, get a R.E.B.O.A. kit down to the Lamour Theater, A.S.A.P.
谢谢你
Thank you.
伊恩 好消息 有人来帮忙了
Ian, good news. Help is on the way.
伊森 发生什么事
Ethan! What was that?
阿曼达
Amanda!
你可以正常呼吸吗
Can you breathe all right?
可以 我没事 我...
Yeah, I-I'm okay. I...
-你可以感觉到腿吗 -可以
- Can you feel -- feel your legs? - Yeah.
-可以 -好
- Yes, yeah. - All right.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
好 我要把你弄出来
Okay, I'm gonna get you out of here.
天啊
Oh, God.
好
Okay.
-我要把你拉出来 -好
- I'll pull you out. - Okay.
-你没事吧 没事吧 -没事 没事
- You good? You good? - Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
伊森
Ethan?
阿曼达 有人吗
Amanda? Hello?
-你还好吗 -我没事
- How you doing? - I'm fine.
不 你状况不太好
No, you're not fine.
你有根肋骨移位了
You have a displaced rib.
-伊恩还好吗 -他很虚弱
- Is Ian -- is Ian okay? - He's weak,
但他还撑得住 我也需要你撑住
but he's hanging in there, which is what I need you to do.
等等
Hang on.
我很快回来
I'll be back.
我来了 伊恩
I'm coming, Ian!
伊森 快点
Ethan! Hurry up.
撑住 伙计 我正在试着打开这道门
Hang in there, buddy. I'm trying to get this door open.
-好了 -伊森
- All right. - Ethan.
好 能把手给我吗
Okay, can you give me your hand?
好痛
It hurts.
拜托 带我出去
Please, get me out of here.
我抓住他了
I got him.
我抓住你了 伙计
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表