剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
The -- the roof caved in.
慢点说 你在哪
Slow down. Where are you?
在剧院
The -- the theater.
我 天哪 伊恩跑到前面去了
I...oh, God. Ian ran ahead
他被困在放映室里了
and he's trapped inside the projection booth.
我一直在叫他 但他没有反应
And I keep yelling, but he's not answering.
喂
Hello?
阿曼达
Amanda?
喂
Hello?
-我们去哪儿 -鬼屋
- Where are we going? - A haunted house.
恶魔来了
He's coming! The devil!
万圣节快乐
Happy halloween.
向前门这里移♥动♥
Keep moving towards the front door here.
感觉到呼吸困难或是胸口疼吗
Shortness of breath or chest pain or anything?
这边走 让开
This way. Clear the way.
小心点 所有人都到外面来
Watch it. Everybody outside.
这里 这里 朝那边走
Over here, over here. Right on that side.
抱歉 这里
Excuse me. Here.
给她翻个身
Turn her over.
一 二
One, two...
伙计 那看着真逼真
Man. That looked real.
打不通阿曼达的电♥话♥
I can't get through to Amanda.
好了 我们得走了
All right. We gotta go.
伙计们 高效工作 注意安全 互相帮助
Guys, work fast, work safe, work together.
别犯错 别让人死了
Don't make any mistakes. Don't kill anybody.
这教学方式真棒
Good teaching style.
这里需要医生 快点
I need another medic up here. Come on!
有人吗 阿曼达
Hello? Amanda?
有人吗
Hello?
在吗 阿曼达
Hello? Amanda!
有人吗
Is somebody there?
伊恩 听得到我的声音吗
Ian? Can you hear me?
-伊恩 -有人吗
- Ian! - Hello?
-我在这里 -阿曼达
- I'm back here! - Amanda?
伊森 天啊
Ethan? Oh, my God!
-感谢上帝 -你还好吗
- Thank god. Oh, my... - Are you okay?
我还好 伊恩在另外一边
I'm -- I'm fine. I...Ian is on the other side of this.
伊恩
Ian!
我一直不停地叫 但他就是没反应
I've been yelling forever. He's not answering.
-他带手♥机♥了吗 -带了
- Does he have a cellphone with him? - Yes.
好的 打打看
All right, let's try that.
伊恩 伊恩
Oh Ian! Ian!
伊恩 求你应我们一声
Ian, please answer us!
伊恩
Ian?
伊恩 听得到我们的声音吗
Ian, can you hear us?
快接啊 小家伙
Oh, come on, buddy.
我在这里
I'm here.
我觉得
I think.
天哪
Oh, my God.
小家伙 接电♥话♥
Oh, buddy, pick up your phone.
伊恩 伊恩 你怎么样了
Ian. Ian, how you doing in there?
我的腿割伤了
Cut my leg.
见鬼
Dang it.
好 你能让我看下伤口吗
Okay, can you -- can you show me the cut?
好的
Yeah.
流了很多血 很疼
There's a lot of blood. It hurts.
我们得进去
We gotta get in there.
这是我们唯一的办法
That was our only way out.
黑色警报
告诉我血库预计到达时间
And get me an E.T.A. For the blood bank.
你叫我
You called for me?
是的 我们这里需要人手
Yes. We need another pair of hands down here.
我什么时候能回手术室
When can I go back to the O.R.?
我知道你还在为体外膜肺氧合手术的事生气
I know you're still pissed about the E.C.M.O. procedure.
-但威利斯觉得 -我不是威利斯
- But Willis felt... - I'm not Willis.
协助急诊室的医生 基础的缝线
Assist the E.R. staff, basic suturing.
更复杂的事 叫我
Anything more complicated, page me.
那流鼻涕也来找你吗
Should I page you for runny noses, too?
知道你的问题在哪儿吗 平克尼医生
You know what your problem is, Dr. Pinkney?
你的嘴巴动得比脑子快
Your mouth is smarter than your brain.
这是拖你后腿的两件事之一
It's one of two things that holds you back.
-另一个是什么 -盲目的野心
- What's the other? - Blind ambition.
你将这间医院甚至你的患者置于险境
Puts your patients at risk, not to mention this hospital.
如果你下次再违反我的明确指示
Now the next time you defy my explicit instructions,
你就走人吧
you're out.
这是个警告
Consider yourself warned.
你在做什么 沙维提医生
What are you doing, Dr. Savetti?
把玻璃渣从这个瘾君子的手里取出来
Pulling glass out of this meth head's hand.
我给他注射了2毫克的劳拉西泮
I gave him 2 milligrams of ativan.
坎贝尔医生 手术室需要你马上上楼
Dr. Campbell, O.R. needs you right away upstairs.
好的 我马上过去 把他包扎好
Yes, I'll be right there. Just wrap him up
送到候诊室
and get him to the waiting room.
-我需要你照看患者 -他也是患者
- I need you seeing patients. - He is a patient.
他只是注射了少量的镇静剂
Who is sedated with a low acuity injury.
把他转走 睡一觉就好了
Move him. He can sleep it off.
你父亲来医院的时候心脏病发了
He was having a heart attack when he arrived at the hospital,
但现在稳定下来了
but now your father's stable.
-但是我们得带他去导管室 -导管室
- But we had to take him to the cath lab. - Cath lab?
他们要用细导管疏通他的动脉
They're trying to open his arteries with small catheters.
你真该庆幸她在这儿 她非常勇敢
You're very lucky she was here. She was incredibly brave.
玩「不给糖就捣乱」的时候 外公倒下了
Grandpa fell down when we were trick-or-treating.
我照你教的打了911 但是等了很久
I called 9-1-1 like you taught us, but it took too long.
医生告诉我了 甜心 我真为你骄傲
The doctors told me, sweetie. I'm so proud of you.
直到你十六岁 再也不许开车了好吗
No more driving until you're 16, okay?
泰勒
Tyler.
你去哪儿了 本来应该
Where have you been? You were the one
是你带着妹妹去要糖的
who was supposed to take your sister trick-or-treating.
我去了一个万圣节派对 行了吧
I went to a Halloween party. Okay?
外公说他会照顾她的
Grandpa said he'd take her.
你外公心脏病犯了
Your grandfather had a heart attack.
他怎么样了
Is he okay?
他还活着 都是因为你
He's alive, no thanks to you.
那这是我的错了
So this is gonna be my fault?
要是你照我说的带她去
Had you taken her like I'd asked you,
-这也许就不会发生了 -外公老了
- this might not have happened. - Or grandpa's old.
人老了就是这样
That's what happens to old people.
-行了 -你说的是我父亲
- All right. - That's my father you're talking --
冷静点
Just calm down. Okay.
试着呼吸 没事的
Just breathe. It's okay.
-天啊 -我来找你了 伊恩
- Oh, my God. - I'm coming for you, Ian!
小心点
Please be careful.
这里没有把手
Oh! There's no handle.
门关得死死的
The door's stuck shut.
伊恩 我们来止血
All right, Ian. We're gonna stop the bleeding, okay?
你的装扮上有皮带吗
Do you have a belt on your costume?
蝙蝠侠的工具腰带
Batman's utility belt.
那是厚塑料 没有用的
It's -- it's thick plastic. It's won't work.
好的 伊恩 你能让我看看四周吗
Okay, Ian, can you look around the room for me?
我需要你找支笔 绳子
I need you to find a pen and an electrical cord
或者能包扎你的腿的东西
or something that you can wrap around your leg.
天啊
Oh, God.
这是她上吊自杀的房♥间
That's the room she hanged herself in.
-这不是真的 伊恩 -我不怕
- It's not real, Ian. - I'm not scared.
阿曼达 我爸爸在哪儿
Amanda, where's my dad?
他在 他在圣地亚哥
He's -- he's -- he's in San Diego,
但他已经火速赶来了 坚持住
but he's driving as fast as he can. Just -- just hold tight.
伊恩 勇敢点好吗
Ian, I need you to be brave, okay?
像蝙蝠侠一样
Like Batman.
他无所畏惧
He's not afraid of anything.
我需要你找根绳子
And I need you to find that cord.
找到了一根绳子 一只笔
Found a cord and a pen.
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表