剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
I need, uh...
手术刀和碘伏
Scalpel and betadine.
现在呢
Now what?
在她脖子上的皮下组织切一个小口
Make a small incision in the subcu tissue of her neck.
这不起作用
It's not working!
胆子大一些 夏洛特
Do not be timid, Charlotte.
你必须要切破真皮
You have to cut deeper through the dermis.
你可以的
You got this.
今天马里布海滩发生了惊险的一幕
There was terror on the beach here in Malibu today.
马里布上演鲨鱼袭击
一条大概4.5米长的大白鲨
A great white shark measuring approximately 15 feet long
袭击了三位冲浪者
Attacked three surfers.
其中一位当场死亡
One was pronounced dead at the scene,
剩下两位被直升机送往天使纪念医院
With two taken by helicopter to Angels Memorial Hospital.
很遗憾 我们刚刚得到消息其中一位
And we have just received word that one of those survivors
鲨鱼袭击幸存者死于伤口恶化
Of the attack has, sadly, died of his wounds.
马里布上演鲨鱼袭击
医院此时没有公布死者姓名
The hospital is not releasing the name of the victim
但是我们被告知他在进行外科手术的
at this time, but we are told that he died during surgery
过程中死亡
to repair his extensive wounds.
这是真的吗
Is it true?
他死了吗
Is he dead?
对不起 洁丁
I'm sorry, Jaydin.
对不起 用这样一种方式告诉你这个消息
And I'm sorry - you had to find out that way.
他一直都是一个人
He was all alone.
我应该和他一起的
I should have been with him.
我应该在那里的
I should have been there.
我想去见他
I want to see him.
你能带我去吗
Can you take me to him?
我不能
I can't.
我们必须要等他的父母来
We have to wait - for his parents to get here.
他们在飞机上
They're on a plane.
我能做些什么 只能坐在这吗
What am I supposed to do? Just sit here?
卡娅知道了吗
Does Kaya know?
不知道
No.
她不能知道
And she can't.
现在还不能
Not yet.
她缝了120针
She has 120 stitches,
还失了不少血
and she's lost a great deal of blood.
她现在需要保持冷静
She needs to stay calm right now.
这会让她伤透心的
It's just -- it's just gonna break her heart.
即使你再痛苦 洁丁
As much pain as you're in right now, Jaydin...
你不能告诉她
you can't tell her.
还不能
Not yet.
你要作为她坚强的后盾
You need to be strong for her.
谁又是我的坚强后盾呢
Who's gonna be strong for me?
我做不到
I can't do it.
我不会道歉的
I'm not apologizing.
如果这是你来的原因 你可以走了
If that's why you're here, you should just leave.
真的吗
Oh, really?
现在你不跟我说话了吗
Now you're not talking to me?
你该是成熟的那个
And you're supposed to be the mature one.
好吧 洁丁
Fine, Jaydin.
你就任性吧
Be a baby.
我要让你多休息一下
I'll let you get some rest.
停下
Stop!
他死了 是吗
He's dead, isn't he?
卡娅
Kaya...
你走
Just leave!
卡娅 对不起
Kaya, I'm so sorry.
别烦我
Just leave me alone!
对不起
Please. I'm sorry.
你走
Please, just go.
他会死吗
Is he gonna die?
他失了很多血 状况很糟
He's lost a lot of blood. He's in pretty bad shape.
医生
Doc.
我的父亲要死了吗
Is my father going to die?
我是个乐观主义者
I'm an optimist.
我也是
Me too.
老爸
Hey, pop.
燕尾服很漂亮
It was a nice tuxedo.
我看到了
I saw it.
我也看了这个
I also saw this.
你居然写了祝酒词
You wrote a toast and everything?
你讨厌当众发言的
You hate talking in front of people.
有没有很高兴你终于克服了这点
Aren't you glad you got out of that one?
兰道尔
"Randall...
我还记得你是个小孩子的时候
I remember when you were a little boy.
无论我去哪里你都跟着我
You followed me around everywhere I went,
你无时无刻不需要我
And you needed me for everything.
有的时候你会把我气疯 但是我很享受
You drove me crazy sometimes, but I loved it."
你是我的孩子
"You were my boy.
做你的父亲我很开心
And I loved being your dad."
然而你已经很久没有需要过我了
"Well, it's been a long time since you've needed me, though.
你已经很久没说过等长大
A long time since you said you wanted to be like me
想成为我这样的人了
when you grew up."
现在你是我成长后我想成为的人
"And now you're the one I want to be when I grow up."
我仍然需要你
I still need you.
你听见了吗
You hear me?
我还是你的孩子 我仍然需要你
I'm your boy, and I still need you.
卡娅
Kaya.
卡娅
Kaya.
我知道你无法理解这件事
I know this must be impossible for you to understand.
你以为我只是个小鬼
You think I'm just a kid?
所以我什么都不能理解吗
So I can't understand anything?
我认为你非常悲痛
I think you're grieving.
悲痛是任何人在任何年龄都无法理解的
Grief is something that nobody understands at any age.
我不想让他离开
I don't want him to leave.
我想让他活过来
I want him to come back.
我知道
I know.
我知道 尽管很难过
I know, and as crappy as that is,
你不是唯一一个承受这份痛苦的人
you're not the only one who has to bear this.
洁丁也和你一样不理解什么是悲伤
Jaydin doesn't understand this any better than you do,
她也悲痛欲绝
and her heart is breaking just as badly.
她只为自己考虑
She thinks it's only her, though.
从不考虑我的感受
She'll never get what I'm feeling.
她是你的姐姐
She's your sister.
她是唯一一个知道你感受的人
She's the only one - who'll get what you're feeling.
跟她聊聊 好吗
Talk to her. All right?
这是你们俩重归于好的唯一办法
It's the only way you two are gonna get through this.
而且如果我觉得你只是一个小鬼
And I wouldn't be telling you any of this...
我就不会和你讲这些了
if I thought you were just a kid.
洁丁
Jaydin.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
捻♥发音没有了
The crepitus is gone.
皮下气肿吗
Subcutaneous emphysema?
谁发现的
Who caught that?
诺雅在沙维提医生的帮助下诊断
Noa did -- with Dr. Savetti's help.
好样的
Good job.
大家都很棒
All of you.
沙维提我们去填一些病历
Savetti, let's go do some charting
好让她们好好休息
And let these two have a much-needed break.
那算什么
What was that about?
我需要一个朋友
I need a friend here.
我觉得你也是
And I think you do, too.
对吧
Right?
你没发现吧
You missed that one, didn't you?
我分心了 我放任她们了
I got distracted. - I let them run on their own.
对不起
Sorry.
第二年就不同了
Second year is different.
你不再仅仅为自己负责
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表