剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
One cuff.
拜托
Please.
好了
Hey. Got it.
他缓过来了 需要做头部CT
He's going now. He's gonna need a head C.T.
痉挛可能是由外伤导致的脑出血引起的
This seizing could be caused by a traumatic brain bleed.
杰西 请挂一克苯妥英钠
Jesse, hang a gram of dilantin, please.
来了
On it.
我要通知放射科
I'm gonna need to call up to radiology,
告诉他们我们准备过去
let'em know we're on our way.
我们得在他去任何地方前清场
We should clear that area before he goes anywhere.
-开始吧 -好的
- Let's do it. - All right.
我需要一队人准备清场
I need a unit available to do a sweep.
在这里能干什么
What's a guy gotta do around here.
静脉注射五毫克吗♥啡♥吗
To get 5 of morphine I.V. push?
别激动 你有严重的颅底骨折
Easy. You got a bad skull fracture.
那你最好在我吐之前开点枢复宁
Better give me some zofran before I puke.
或者灭吐灵 药店常备
Or reglan. Dealer's choice.
你是个医生
You're a doctor?
你不认识我
You don't recognize me?
真不知道我该松一口气还是觉得被冒犯了
I'm not sure if I should be relieved or offended.
马拉娅 这是汉克·高曼
Malaya, this here is Hank Goldman,
「明星医生」
"Doctor to the stars".
我想起来了 几年前读到过您
Oh. Yeah. I remember reading about you a few years ago.
你可不是这样认识我的 罗利
That's not how you know me, is it, Rollie?
汉克以前是我的住院医生 很久以前了
Hank was my resident. It was a long time ago.
他曾经是个很棒的医生
He was a great doctor...
靠着开过量镇痛剂赚了很多钱
who made a lucrative career out of overprescribing narcotics,
直到有人死掉
until somebody died.
你要告诉我
And you're telling me that
你从来都没有给人加倍关怀吗
you never gave someone with a bad cut an extra band-aid?
我做的仅此而已
That's all I was trying to do.
我记得法♥院♥管你的所作所为叫
I believe the courts referred to what you did
过失杀人罪
as involuntary manslaughter.
格思里 你还是老样子 总是循规蹈矩
You're the same old Guthrie, always by the book.
看见你在这县立医院工作 我一点也不惊讶
I'm not surprised to see you here working at county.
你能挣多少 一小时12美元
What are you making, 12 bucks an hour?
我听说丹尼斯餐厅都时薪15美元了
I hear Denny's is paying $15.
你一直没说重点啊 罗利
Ah, you buried the lede, Rollie.
脑实质和脑室内多处出血
Multiple areas of intraparenchymal and intraventricular bleeding.
我们正在请神经外科医生进行会诊
We're already paging neurosurgery for a consult.
不用了
Don't bother.
我知道怎么看CT
I know how to read a C.T.
我知道我活不久了
I know I'm a goner.
我真的...很抱歉 汉克
Look, I'm really... I'm really sorry, Hank.
你希望我们联♥系♥谁吗
Is there anybody that you'd like for us to contact?
我的妻子
My wife.
不过别打付费电♥话♥ 她不会接的
But don't call collect. She won't accept.
你的手那样发抖有多久了 罗利
How long your hands been shaking like that, Rollie?
这样吧
Tell you what.
今天你就乖乖当我的病人行吗
How about today, you just be the patient?
让我做医生
You let me be the doctor.
怎么这么久
Why does it take so long?
这个切口很大
It's a very big cut.
就快好了
It shouldn't take too much longer.
我马上回来
I will be back soon.
由沃尔科夫医生负责 他们也留在这
Dr. Volkov is in charge. And they stay here.
我觉得你的上司挺喜欢我
I think your boss likes me.
也许我们日后能一起打高尔夫
Maybe we can all go golfing one day.
上次我们一起的时候 我差点死掉
The last time we did that, I almost died.
同志 当心点
And you should be careful, comrade.
在我的国家 没有军法审判
They don't court-martial people in my country.
他们直接枪杀
They shoot them.
他被军事审判了几次
How many times has he been court-martialed anyway?
我觉得只有一次
I think it was only the once.
我开玩笑的
I was joking.
你屡试不爽吧
You're the gift that keeps on giving, huh?
是的 我被军法审判了
Yes, I was court-martialed,
但我最终还是撤销了罪名
but I was ultimately cleared.
你们还需要更多缝线缝合
You're going to need more suture for that wound.
我觉得现在的已经足够了
I think we're okay with what we got.
不 这需要多层缝合
No, it needs a multilayer closure.
伊森 我的舱里还有一些缝合线
Ethan, I have some extra suture in my cabin.
不怕一万只怕万一对吧
Better safe than sorry, right?
到他的区域还挺远的
Sure is a long way to his quarters.
只是说说
Just sayin'.
杰西 放射科已经为达米恩准备好了
Jesse, radiology's ready for Damien.
知道了
Got it.
他逃走了
He's gone.
琳恩
Leanne!
达米恩干掉了杰姬
Damien got Jackie!
-杰姬 -达米恩干掉了杰姬
- Jackie? - Whoo! Damien got Jackie!
我需要一些4x4纱布 拜托
I need some 4x4s, please.
我们必须把她送到中♥央♥抢救区
We gotta get her into Center Stage.
来名狱警
Some guards in here!
有一名囚犯逃了
Okay, I got a prisoner on the loose!
我们需要更多纱布
We need more gauze.
纱布 纱布
Gauze. Gauze.
她得进手术室 我们送她上楼
Let's get her into O.R. We gotta take her upstairs.
沙维提 平克尼 快过来
Savetti, Pinkney, over here!
我的天哪 杰姬
Oh, my God. Jackie.
达米恩干的 是不是
Damien did this, didn't he?
-他在哪 -保安正在搜捕他
- Where is he? - Security's on it.
现在我们必须先止血
Right now, we need to stop this bleeding.
这里已经戒♥严♥了
Hey, we're in lockdown.
我们找到达米恩前
No one leaves this floor
谁都不准离开这里
until we find Damien.
我们必须上楼 她现在需要做手术
We have to. She needs an O.R. now.
不可能 任何人都不准上楼或下楼
That is not happening. No one goes up and no one comes down.
-可这里没有外科医生啊 -你们不能走
- There aren't any surgeons down here! - You're not leaving.
你是外科医生 由你能来医治她
You are a surgeon. You're gonna have to treat her.
把她送到中♥央♥抢救区
Let's get her into Center Stage.
我们走 快点
Let's go, guys. Get moving.
有脉搏吗 她失血过多 快走
You get a pulse? She's lost a lot of blood. Let's go.
诺雅 准备好插管托盘
Noa, open up intubation tray, please.
-我需要止血钳和血管阻断吊带 -马上来
- I need a hemostat and vessel loops. - Flying in.
我需要16号♥针头
I need a 16 gauge.
注意后面
Watch your back.
麻烦打开快速注射器
Can you open up the rapid infuser, please?
打开了 血袋马上就到
Got it. Blood's on its way.
琳恩
Leanne...
给我们腾个地方 退后
Give us some room here. Back off.
好吧 小心 集中注意力
Okay, careful, careful. Focus.
所有人不要分心 还有病人等着我们治疗
Everybody, just focus. We've still got a patient to treat.
莫莉的电♥话♥
Phone call from Molly.
她女儿
Her daughter.
缝合
Sew that up.
你的船舱在哪 莫斯科吗
So where is this cabin of yours anyway? Moscow?
他一会儿就回来了
He'll be back.
发生了爆♥炸♥
When all this...happened,
你特意把威利斯叫来
you specifically asked for Willis.
为什么
Why?
在阿富汗驻军那些年里
In all my years in Afghanistan,
我和很多美国医生共事过
I work with many American doctors.
威利斯是我唯一喜欢的 你知道为什么吗
Willis is the only one I like. You know why this is?
我可猜不出
I can't imagine.
他对规矩的重视
His respect for rules.
威利斯才不管规矩呢
Willis has no respect for rules.
没错
Exactly.
-谢天谢地 还活着 -离死也不远了
- Still alive. Thank God. - Barely.
他到底是谁
Who the hell is this?
海军士官谢尔盖·伊万诺夫
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表