剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
Officer, can you give us a minute, please?
他们想怪到他头上
You know, they're trying to blame him.
他们甚至都不知道发生了什么
They don't even know what happened.
他们正在努力找出事情真♥相♥
That's what they're trying to find out.
他们怎么知道不是校车司机的错呢
Well, how do they know that -- that the bus driver wasn't at fault?
因为校车一直在自己的车道里
Because the bus was still in its lane.
皮内达医生 去看一下
Dr. Pineda, can you please go see
重症监护室有没有床位
if they have any beds in the ICU?
他肯定只是睡着了
He must have just fallen asleep.
-这算犯罪吗 -他需要进重症监护室
- Is that a crime? - He's gonna need to be in ICU,
-待几... -他想尽办法
- maybe for a couple -- - Because he does
保持清醒
all these things to try to stay awake, right?
他打开窗 听音乐
He rolls down the window. He -- he listens to music.
没有治疗方法 威廉姆斯夫人 抱歉
There is no treatment for this. Mrs. Williams, I'm sorry.
他还打电♥话♥回家和我说话
He calls home to talk to me.
他绝对不可能吸毒
He would never, ever use drugs.
他们是不是以为他吸毒
Is that what they think that he did?
他吸没吸毒
Whether he did or he didn't,
等毒理检测报告出来就知道了
it'll come out in the toxicology report.
我告诉你 我丈夫不是罪犯
I am telling you -- my husband is not a criminal.
他凡事都规规矩矩的 工作很努力
He follows all the rules. He works so hard.
如果他知道有人因他而死
He would not be able to bear knowing that he was responsible
他肯定受不了 因为他是个好人
for people dying, because he is a good man.
他是个好人 你快去告诉他们
He is a good man, so you go and tell them that.
你快去跟他们说 他是个好人
You tell them that he is a good man.
现在 只希望
Right now, we have to hope
肿胀能够消退
that his swelling goes down.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
他会死吗
Is he gonna die?
再过几个小时才知道
We'll know more in a couple of hours.
为什么移植大隐静脉
So, why are we repairing the artery
来修复动脉
with a saphenous vein graft?
你是说你为什么在修补动脉吗
You mean why are you repairing the artery?
我已经在这举着牵开器两个小时了
I've been holding a retractor for two hours.
-觉得无聊吗 -没错
- Are you bored? - Yes.
我到底是外科医生还是护士
Am I a surgeon or a nurse?
无意冒犯
No offense.
还无法下定论
Well, the jury's still out.
先回答我刚才的问题
Why don't you answer the question,
如果你答得上来的话
if you can.
长♥期♥来看 比合成物通畅率更高
Superior long-term patency compared to synthetic.
接着来啊 我可厉害了
Keep going. I'm good at this.
如果你真的厉害
If you're good at this,
远端吻合口由你来缝合
then finish suturing the distal end of the anastomosis.
数到五
Count to five.
四
Four.
三 二
Three. Two.
好了
Ready to go.
好的 来看看情况如何
Okay. Let's see what we got.
没有外流
No leaks.
远肢端血液循环良好
Distal blood flow is good.
不够好
Not good enough.
组织无法恢复供血
The tissue isn't perfusing.
-该死的 -还是有可能
- Damn it. - It still might --
不不 这不是你的错
No, no, no. It's not your fault.
太晚了
We're too late.
我们恢复了脚部供血
We restored blood flow to the foot,
但也无济于事
but it doesn't matter.
小腿已经失活 救不回来了
The lower leg is gone. It's no longer viable.
需要进行膝下截肢
We're going to need to do a BTK amputation.
只有不到六个小时的时间
We've got less than six hours to do this.
他才十六岁
He's only 16.
得去找他父亲签字同意才可以手术
I have to get his father's consent.
缝合吧
Close him up.
只是小腹有痛感吗
And it's just the lower abdomen?
对 像特别严重的腹部抽筋
Yeah. Like bad stomach cramps.
这个症状出现多久了
How long has this been going on for?
至少一个月了
At least a month.
不过我很坚强的
I'm tough, though.
我很吃痛的
I have a high threshold for pain.
她很坚强 这我能作证
She is tough. That's for sure.
出现你描述的这种痛感
Well, there's nothing tough
忍♥痛不能算坚强
about ignoring the pain you're describing.
可能是卵巢囊肿或者阑尾炎
Could be an ovarian cyst or appendicitis.
给她做尿液分♥析♥ UPreg[尿妊娠试验]
She's gonna need urinalysis, UPreg,
还有骨盆检查
and a pelvic exam.
能搞定吗 甜甜熊
You got this, sugar bear?
没问题 还有 别再叫我这名字了
Yeah, and don't call me that.
这边没有脚蹬
Uh, I don't think there are stirrups on this table,
所以请把这个放到
so if you could just place this
您的 臀部 下面
under your, you know, buttock...
好的
Oh, sure.
UPreg是什么
What's a UPreg?
就是孕检
Pregnancy test.
我就觉得是孕检
That's what I thought.
肯定没有怀孕
Well, not pregnant.
好的
Well...all right,
然后尽量把腿抬高
and then just pick your legs up all the way.
对 好的
Yep. Okay.
威利斯医生
Dr. Willis.
和我想的一样 对吗
It's what I thought, isn't it?
我必须要和他父亲聊聊
I have to talk to the father,
让他签字同意第二台手术
get him to sign off on the second operation.
-我想和你一起去 -你没必要这么做
- I want to go with you. - You don't have to do that.
我想这么做 也需要这么做
No, I want to. I need to.
我们走吧
Let's go.
不要情绪化
And don't get emotional.
这是他们的权利 不是你的
That's their right, not yours.
帕克斯顿先生 我知道一时间很难消化
Mr. Paxton, we know that this has been a lot to take in.
但是我们需要你的同意
But we are gonna need your consent.
你们想让我同意切掉他的腿
You want me to agree to cut off his leg.
他刚进高中就加入校队
He played varsity as a freshman.
是学校历史上进球最多的人
Scored more goals than anyone in this school's history.
他仍然可以普通人的生活
He could still lead a normal life.
你不懂 他不是普通的孩子
You don't get it. He's not a normal kid.
他兼具力量 平衡性而且极其灵敏
He has power, balance, crazy agility.
他想参加奥林匹克比赛
He wants to play in the Olympics.
留下这条腿只会导致严重的感染
Leaving the leg will only end up in a severe infection.
也许会危及生命
It might threaten his life.
我觉得与其照你们说的 他宁愿死
I think he would rather die than do what you're asking.
我们不是在征求意见
We're not asking.
我们是在告诉你不采取行动的后果就是死
We're telling you the consequences of doing nothing here are grave.
萨莉 再做一次
Sally. Do it again, Sally.
是时候了
It's time.
管乐器的吹口
Embouchure. Embouchure.
对不起 我不会说法语
Sorry, man. I don't speak french.
-萨莉 -帮我扶住他 好吗
- Sally. - Hold him, would you?
萨莉 再做一次
Sally, do it again. Do it again, Sally.
先生 你叫什么名字
Sir. Sir, what is your name?
名字 他连现在他在哪都不知道
Name? He couldn't tell you what planet he's on.
-萨莉 对吗 -谁是萨莉
- Sally, right? Sally! - Who is sally?
我不知道 但是我希望她在这
I don't know, but I wish she'd get here.
马里奥 能帮我们一个忙吗
Mario, could you give us a hand?
我告诉他们我和你很早就认识了
I told them I met you a long time ago.
-萨莉 -安格斯 抓住胳膊
- Sally. - Angus, grab that arm.
-好的 快 -诺雅快把胳膊放进去
- Okay. Come on. - Noa, get it in.
我在尝试
I'm trying.
-马里奥·沙维提 -萨莉
- Mario Savetti. - Sally.
-怎么了 医生 -马里奥
- What's up, doc? - Mario!
-小心 -萨莉
- Watch out! - Sally!
-他要跑了 -抓住他
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表