剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表
你已经在这待了四个小时了 你做得很好
You're in here about four hours. You're doing great.
罗利 我们现在要继续刚才的问题了
Rollie, we're gonna continue with the questions now.
什么问题
What questions?
我们请你填写过一些私人信息
We asked you to fill out a few pages of personal questions
以确保我不会到不该动的脑区
so I don't venture in areas of your brain I shouldn't.
我喜欢这首歌♥
I love this song.
-那继续回答下一个问题 -好的
- Go ahead with the next question. - Okay.
罗利 你在哪所医学院上的学
Rollie, where did you go to med school?
纽约大学
NYU.
非常好
Very good.
很好
Okay.
你是在哪里做住院医师实习呢
Where'd you do your residency?
天使纪念医院
Angels.
你有几个孩子
How many children do you have?
我有一个儿子
I have a son.
科尔
Cole.
罗利
Rollie?
什么
Yeah?
你父亲叫什么名字
What was your father's name?
人类渴求未知的答案
Humans want answers.
但你需要的答案
But the kind of answers you need
并不是可见的具象
don't come with photographic evidence.
要找到答案 你得学会信仰
They require that you believe in something
看不见的东西
that you can't see.
伊曼纽尔
Emanuel.
他是一个牧师
He was a pastor.
给我硝化甘油 静脉注射 50微克
Give me the nitroglycerin, IV push. 50 MCGs.
我们管它叫「信仰」的原因
That's why we call it faith.
否则就叫「证据」了
Otherwise, we'd call it proof.
你觉得怎么样
So what do you think about it?
我觉得还不错
I guess it's okay.
还不错 只是还不错吗
It's okay? It's just okay?
我很害怕 神父
I'm scared, Father.
-你相信上帝吗 孩子 -相信
- You believe in God, son? - Yes.
那就没有什么值得害怕的了
Then there's nothing to fear.
伊曼纽尔
Emanuel?
爸爸
Daddy?
你现在应该振作起来 迪克逊医生
Now you pick up your head, Dr. Dixon.
你为什么一直那样叫我
Why do you keep calling me that?
我叫罗利 罗利·格思里
My name is Rollie. Rollie Guthrie.
天使纪念医院
BGM: Fix You by Coldplay
* Tears stream *
* Down on your face *
* When you lose something *
* You cannot replace *
* Tears stream *
孩子们 不是一个 是孩子们
They said "Babies." Not baby. Babies.
有两个宝宝 他们是龙凤胎
There's two of them. They're twins.
是一氧化碳中毒
This is carbon monoxide poisoning.
能救回一个 我们已经很幸运了
We're lucky we were able to save the one.
可她却沉浸在另一个的死亡中
But she's consumed by the death of the other.
在我最需要他的时候 他丢下我一个人
He left me all alone when I needed him the most.
也许你可以跟他谈谈
Maybe you could talk to him.
-我不行 -为什么不行
- I can't. - Why not?
因为我在飞机上 我当时并不在这里
Because I'm on a plane right now. I wasn't here.
你丢他一个人在家 现在他害死了人
You left him alone. And now people are dead!
这都是你的错 罗利
This is on you, Rollie.
不
No...
* Tears stream *
* Down on your face *
* When you lose something *
* You cannot replace *
* Tears stream, tears streaming, yeah *
* Down on your face *
* And I... *
* And I... *
* Lights will guide *
* You home *
* And ignite your bones *
* And I will try *
* To fix you *
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
罗利 你很棒
Rollie, you did great.
这些都是假的吗
So none of it was real?
我不是牧师
I'm not the chaplain?
牧师
Chaplain?
我们这里没有牧师
We don't have a chaplain.
你是个医生 罗利 一直都是
You're a doctor, Rollie. You always will be.
格思里医生 你为什么哭呢
Dr. Guthrie? Why are you crying?
科尔 他一直都没来
Cole. He never came.
爸
Dad?
爸 我在这里
Dad, I'm right here.
科尔
Cole.
我昨晚来了 记得吗
Yeah, I came last night. Remember?
有件事我得告诉你 儿子
There's something I need to tell you, son.
伙计们 走吧
Guys, come on.
听着 休息下 爸 我们有很多时间
Look, rest, Dad. We got plenty of time.
不 不 我现在就要告诉你
No, no, no. I need to tell you now.
有些事情你不知道 儿子
There's something you don't know, son.
你有个双胞胎 科尔
You had a twin, Cole.
一个妹妹 她的名字叫萝拉
A sister. Her name was Lola.
-我...-好的 爸 你得冷静点
- I... - Okay, Dad, I need you to settle down.
不 不 听着 听着
No. No, no, no. Listen, listen, listen.
我必须告诉你
I have to tell you.
在你一岁的时候 她死了 我们没跟你说
She died when you were just 1 year old. We never told you.
这是个可怕的悲剧 科尔
It was a terrible tragedy, Cole.
我 我从医院回家晚了
I-I had come home late from the hospital.
我想去看看你们
And I went in to check on both of you.
但你们都停止了呼吸
But neither one of you were breathing.
煤气泄漏了
It was a carbon monoxide leak.
-爸 现在就别说了 -不 听我说
- Dad, now's not the time. - No, no, no. Listen to me.
我把你们和你们的妈妈带到外面
I got the two of you and your mother outside.
我先给你做了心肺复苏
I started CPR on you first.
然后你终于醒了
And then you finally woke up.
但当我靠近萝拉的时候...
But when I reached for Lola...
她...她已经冰冷了
...she -- she was ice cold.
科尔 我想救她
Cole, I tried to save her.
我想救她 我想
I did. I did.
但是太晚了
But I was too late.
不 不 科尔 听着 听我说
No, no, Cole. Listen, listen to me.
你妈妈爱你 儿子 她爱你
Your mother loved you, son. She loved you.
但是你妹妹的死对她来说 太难承受了
But the loss of your sister was just too much for her to handle.
她...
She...
不
No.
不
No.
不 这不是全部的真♥相♥
No, that wasn't the whole truth.
能救回一个 我们已经很幸运了
We're lucky we were able to save one.
我无法接受她的死
I was consumed by the death of the other.
是 是我 科尔
It -- it was me, Cole.
是我承受不了打击
I was the one who couldn't handle the loss.
你妈妈很痛苦 我知道
Your mother was struggling, and I knew it.
但我帮不了她
But I couldn't help her.
因为我连自己都帮不了
Because I couldn't help myself.
我很抱歉 儿子 真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry, son. I'm so sorry.
我爱你胜过一切
I love you more than anything,
但我...我对不起你
but... I failed you.
我对不起你
I failed you.
不 你没有 爸爸
Oh, no. You didn't fail me, Dad.
你没有对不起我
You didn't fail me.
没关系的
It's okay.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我在这儿
And I'm here now.
我爱你 儿子
I love you, son.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
剧集 | 黑色警报(2015) | 导航列表